Categories > Original > Drama > New Member

Under the stars

by stashleylover 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-04 - 638 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ash had been pulling Stefan along for almost half an hour now. "Seriously Ash where are we going?" Stef said quietly as they passed many dodgy looking alleyways. Ash stopped and turned to him. "It's a surprise and I'd appreciate it if you shut up for a while okay?" he kissed him softly before he could protest and grabbed his hand again.
After another 10 minutes of following Ash around, Stef had had enough. "Right I'm calling a cab and we're going home!" he pulled away from Ash's grip and got his phone out. Ash stopped him gently, taking his phone off him. "Stef we're nearly there, don't go." this time he didn't drag Stef along he just let him follow him if he wanted. They walked through lots of trees in a small wood which Stef didn't recognise at all. Then they came to a clearing and Stef gasped. The view was incredible. It was on a cliff and they could see a beach below. Ash smiled as Stef stood on the edge and looked up. There were loads of stars and Stef found it breathtaking. He looked over at Ash who was just watching him with a slight smile. Stef ran at him and wrapped his legs around his waist, clinging on to his neck. Ash laughed and fell backwards on to the grass. He pushed himself up onto his elbows and studied Stef's face. He'd never really realised just how perfect he was, with his ever-growing stubble that he had to shave every day, his clear tanned skin, and his big brown eyes that Ash got lost in. His eyes were the best thing about him, especially when he was smiling. They had a sort of mischievous twinkle in them, and his smile, well, it was amazing. But Ash liked his hair as well, because it's what made him so...him. Childish and fun. His curls were bouncy and cute, like Stef. Ash tucked a loose curl behind Stef's ear and moved his hand to the back of his neck. Stef was studying Ash's face as well. How his light brown gingerish hair was always messy but it looked just right. His brown eyes and his amazing eyebrows that quirked up when he smiled. He was pretty much perfect too. Stef leant down and kissed him. Ash pulled him down and his other hand made it's way to his lower back. Stef put his hands either side of Ash's head and slid his tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss. Ash moaned and turned them over, startling Stef. He started tugging at Ash's shirt, making some of the buttons pop off. Ash broke away, and pushed himself up so he was leaning over Stef on his hands like he was about to do some press ups. "Really Stef?" he furrowed his brow. "What?"
"You really wanna have sex...here? I mean we have no lube, and people might be able to see us, what if someone els-" Stefan pressed his lips to Ash's, silencing him. Ash kissed him back after a second, then pulled away when Stef reached for the hem of his shirt. "Seriously Stef, are you sure?" Stef bit his lip and nodded. Ash stood up and held out his hand for Stef. "Aren't we gonna-" Ash pulled his top over his head and took off his jeans. Stef just stood there watching till he'd finished. Ash laughed quietly. Then he walked over to Stef and stood behind him.
"You have to take your clothes off too" he whispered into Stef's ear. He pulled his shirt up and unzipped his jeans. Stef stepped out of them and didn't even try to hide his massive boner. Ash chuckled and pulled him close, their glowing skin touching.
"I love you Stefan"
"I love you too Ashley"
Sign up to rate and review this story