Categories > Original > Romance > The Midnight Beast FanFic

The Midnight Beast FanFic

by HorneyForAshley 0 reviews

The Midnighr Beast FanFic

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-29 - Updated: 2012-08-29 - 401 words

1Original
I couldn't find the key, god where was it?!?!?!? It was freezing outside. Finally! I sighed as I flopped my body onto the sofa, heavy and tired from today's rehearsals with Ash and Dru, It had gone pretty well: we finally finished a song and rehearsed some old ones. We were practising almost everyday now, it was just 2 weeks before we started our October Tour.

I had been home alone in the flat I shared with Ash for about 2 hours now. God where was he?! He told me he was going to break up with Lucy and that it would only take 15 minutes or so.. So much for that! I suddenly heard the lock turn and i looked up to see Ash walking through the door, something awful had happened. I could tell. He usually has a spring in his step, but today it looked like it was effort to get from one side of the room to the other.
"Stef, I don't know how I let it happen, how I was so oblivious to it all" Ash wailed at me
"What? Whats happened Ash?" I was starting to worry about him, he was my bestfriend, after all.
"She was having a fucking affair, the whole fucking time" he was full on shouting, I don't think I've ever seen him so angry, in all the time I'd known him.
"it's okay mate, come and sit down, I'll get you a beer" oh fuck it. I was no good at this shit, normally ash was the dumper, he never got dumped. I somehow managed to calm him down enough to start up the Xbox and soon we had been on COD for waaaay to long.
"Ash I'm gunna go to bed now, are you sure you'll be okay?" I was reluctant to leave him. God knows what he'd do.
"I'm gunna go to bed too. I mean our tour starts in 2 weeks, we need all the energy we can get" oh thank god, well at least I knew Ash was safely tucked into his bed tonight. It felt comforting knowing he would be in his own bed for once, not out with some hoe he'd chatted up in a club. Not that I hated Ash for it. If I had a body like that, I'd want all the sex I could get. And trust me, he got a hell of a lot.
Sign up to rate and review this story