Categories > Original > Romance > The Midnight Beast FanFic

Chapter 2

by HorneyForAshley 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-08-29 - Updated: 2012-08-29 - 965 words

0Unrated
Its been 2 weeks since the night I found out about Lucy, I think I've moved on, we were only going out for like 6 weeks, and it wasn't going anywhere anyway. It was only 10am yet I could still hear Stef downstairs dicking around with suitcases and god knows what else. That boy has too many clothes. I should probably go help him; I packed all my stuff last might, so all I needed to do was get it on the tour bus.....our tour bus....for our very own headline tour. No acts before or after us, no one else just us: 3 young lads doing what they do best, making other people laugh with there music. It's so surreal, surreal to think people actually want to PAY to see us. God. Our first gig was only in Cambridge, so not that far to travel. We left about 12pm to go pick Dru up and then we were on our way, to do our tour. God when did we become so good?!

So after the show, we went down to meet all the fans, like we do every show. It was amazing. Oh my god the girls. There was loads of them!

5 days later ]Stef[

Oh my god. I don't even know how long I've been sat here, next to her bed, 12 hours maybe? what if the doctors can't wake her up? I'm starting to feel sick again.
"I think you should try and get some sleep, lovey. It could be a good few hours before the doctors wake her up." I do as she says, she is a nurse, after all. As I drift off, I'm greeted by that awful night replaying in my head, over and over. Drilling itself into the permenant memory.
/]"dude you were sick!" Dru hugged me tightly as we came of stage from the 4th night performing
"I think it was the best one yet!" Ash shouts, obviously still buzzing from our 90 minute set.
"Ohmygod yeah!" I nod in agreement as we walk into our dressing room, "right let's play the game!" the game is where we each have to say we thought was The Craziest Fan, The Fittest Fan, and Girlfriend Material Girl. We did it everytime we came off stage, a kind of ritual, i guess.
"Dude, Stef what about you?" oh shit, I'd obviously been daydreaming
"easy man! Craziest Fan was Deffo that girl at the front who's been outside all day, Fittest Girl mmm I don't know, probs that girl that threw you the twix Dru? And Girlfriend Material Girl was this girl, I kept catching her eye by accident and she didn't scream or cry with her friends, she just smiled at me. It gave me butterflys.
"oooooooo" oh fuck, I was never going to hear the end of this from them 2.

]Dru[
Ash, Stef and I were coming out to greet all the fans, just like anyother night. We suddenly heard 2 deafening bangs- I later learned that these were gunshots- and we instinctively ran over to where the noise had come from, where I instantly saw I girl go down.

It was awful, a girl 18, 19 maybe? Was just lying unconscious on the floor
"call an ambulance, call an abumlance" I found my self screaming, something hot and wet going down my face. I was crying.
"oh fuck" I heard stefan say, his voice cracking,"it's girlfriend material girl."
"dude, you go in the ambulance, me and Dru will drive there" this is why I was glad to have Ash as a bestfriend, he was always so calm. By this point Stef was almost hysterical holding her hand, telling her to just stay alive. Me and Ash had turned to walk back to the car, but over all the screaming and shouting I could hear Stefs sobs and it broke my heart to watch my bestfriend's heart break. That was the main reason I was crying.

at the hospital ]Stef[
They let me go in the ambulance, thank god. But they wouldn't let me in the room. I tried fighting them but in the end I just gave up and sat curved into a c shape on the uncomfortable hospital seats. I could hear feet squeaking down the hallway, but I didn't want to see who it was. I didn't care.
"Stef! Stef! Are you alright?" Ash sat down next to me, patting my shoulder.
"why are you asking if I'm okay? I'm not the one in fucking ICU after being shot!" My voice cracked, and just as I thought I was going to start crying, a nurse came up to me "Mr. Abingdon" I practically lept out of my seat at the mention of my name "you can come and see her now, she is still unconcios though
"Stef, me and Ash will wait here, come and get us if you need anything." I heard Dru say just as I ran off after the nurse.

Ohmygod, I've never even spoken to this girl, yet I know, somehow, that she is the love of my life. I know we are perfect for each other. I can just tell. Maybe at the way she kept catching my eye? I just don't know. Holly, as I found out was her name, was laid out in the bed completely still, but not lifeless, her long blonde hair fell over her shoulders. I didnt know what to do, so I told her my life story. From when I was younger and being The Milkybar Kid. To now, when I was performing sell out tours. And all the bands, breakups and shit clothes inbetween.

I just lost track of time, drifting in and out of sleep. Dru and Ash left ages ago. Told me they'd be back in the morning.[/
Sign up to rate and review this story