Categories > Original > Romance > The Midnight Beast FanFic

Chapter 3

by HorneyForAshley 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 679 words

0Unrated
I awoke to someone tapping my shoulder. A friendly nurse looked down at me, "We're going to wake her up now, doctor thinks she'll be okay"
"oh okay thanks" ohmygod, this was it, soon, I'll be able to look into her eyes for the first time, hear her voice.
Half an hour later, Holly's eyes started to flutter, then opened fully. God, she has amazing eyes, I thought to myself
"Oh my god. Why am I here? Why are YOU here?" she seemed incredibly calm.
"hi holly, um I pm not sure how much you remember, but you were shot" her eyes began to well up, she was going to cry "please don't cry, I couldn't bear to see you cry." I tried to comfort her," I came in the ambulance with you, I've been here ever since it happened, about 12 or so hours ago. We've postponed the rest of the tour till January."
"what, why? You didn't have to do that. What about all your fans?" she looked confused as fuck. And I guess I was too. I don't know why I did stay with her. We could've just written her a letter, sent her free mech and tickets. But somehow, that didn't feel right, she needed more.
"they say you can hear stuff while your in a coma, could you hear any thing?" I was desperate to change the subject, i didnt know the answers myself.
"yeah I heard somethings, I heard you telling me about your life, but just bits." she had an amazing voice. Just them, some old police woman burst in,
"hello Miss Star, Mr Abingdon, I just have a few questions for you both" I swear I heard holly mutter "fuck off" under her breath. I could tell I was going to like her- well I already did. "we'll start with you Mr Abingdon, can you give a description of the person that shot Miss Star?" well she got straight to the point.
"I only saw the back of him. It was definatly a man. He had a blue anorak on and some dark blue, maybe black, jeans and white shoes."
"thank you, that's very helpful. Miss Star, what do you remember?"
"he was aiming for my friend, or me, I'm not sure." I heard her voice crack and suddenly all I wanted was to get in that hospital bed with her and hold her till she slept. "I jumped in front of my friend. I pushed her into the people in front." her friend? I don't remember anyone else with her? "he was in experienced. I could tell. I mean he shot my leg, he was obviously aiming for my stomach"
"thank you, you have both been very helpful" then suddenly her face changed, I could tell we were about to hear some awful news. "Miss Star, your friend, Charlotte?"
"yeah, we called her Charlie, what about her?"
"well I'm very sorry to have to tell you this but Charlotte, Charlie, was hit by a car. She was running away....."
I didn't hear the rest of it. All I could hear we're hollys screams. It was awful.
"Mr Abingdon, thank you for your time. Please keep an eye on Miss Star" and with that, the police officer left, as quickly as she entered.
"holly" I stroked her hair, wiped away her tears "holly its going to be alright"
She moved over to the other end of the bed. I thought she was trying to get away from me when she said, "thank you for coming, for making me feel better, wanted. My parents were no good at that. They fucking hated me. I left as soon as I turned 18. But please can you come and sit in the bed with me?"
"of course I will." wow, she's got perfectly soft skin, warm and cosy. We lay there all night. She told me about her family, about all the good times she and Charlie had had. And how theyd never once fallen out. How they met. In the end, we were both crying.
Sign up to rate and review this story