Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and sass

Into his arms

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Sorry it took so long you guys, just... so sorry x___x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-30 - Updated: 2012-08-30 - 8385 words

?Blocked
Sorry guys! I know this chapter took forever, I just had no motivation to write to be honest. I just feel like nothing interesting is happening in this story, and I don't want you guys to get bored and I'm just getting all self critical which I never usually do.
I've had a good think about this story though and hopefully its going to start flowing well again, so I apologise again for the delay and I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again.
xo



“Ah, so this is the bed I used to dream about.” Gerard turned to frown at Brian as the younger man propelled himself backwards onto Gerard’s bed, bouncing a little on the mattress before resting his arms behind his head. “Mmph, this is comfy. I could get used to this.”

“Please don’t.” Gerard smirked, shaking his head as he turned back to his open wardrobe. He sighed as he stared at his array of clothes, trying to get inspiration from an item... “Brian, I thought you were here to help me.” He whined, glaring again at the younger man as he wriggled about on the bed.

“I know, I know.” Brian smirked, reluctantly sliding off the bed to help Gerard select an outfit. “Your bed is nicer than Matt’s I’ll give you that much. I’m gonna go with him on the weekend to buy a new mattress.” Brian sounded ridiculously proud of this fact, his grin wide as he beamed at Gerard.

“Great.” The artist scoffed, pouting a little as he folded his arms. “His mattress can’t be that bad anyway if you guys are having so much sex.” He pointed out, Brian laughing at his tone of voice. Since having breakfast together on the Monday morning Brian and Matt had been meeting each evening since. It may only be Wednesday but already Brian was incredibly smitten, and the ache in his ass was not enough to keep away his girlish fantasies. He’d been driving Gerard crazy telling him, in great detail, all about his nights at Matt’s place and it was starting to make the older man crack. He needed to get laid... If Brian and Matt could form a relationship based around sex then he sure as hell could.

“Do I detect a hint of jealousy?” Brian purred sweetly, nudging Gerard aside so he could start rooting through his clothes. “It’s not like you didn’t get the chance.” He pointed out, Gerard only able to whine in response.

Gerard still felt like he shouldn’t jump straight into sex with Frank, but after listening to Brian all day everyday talking about his bedroom habits he was starting to feel a little needy. He’d even started watching Frank’s videos again and he’d promised himself he’d stop. Ashamed of himself Gerard had come to the decision that Elena was right; If Frank was prepared to wait for him then that told him everything he needed to know, so what was the point in torturing them both?

Gerard tingled all over at the thought of getting to experience Frank’s skills first hand. But more than this was a crushing nervousness that made his whole body tense and grow nauseas... What if he wasn’t good enough? What if he was actually so bad that Frank just decided he couldn’t be in a relationship with someone so useless in bed and then just left? Gerard had only really had one night stands before, so whether he was bad or not it hadn’t mattered since he’d never planned to see those people again... But Frank was different.

“Okay, let me see...” Brian was oblivious to the internal battle going on in Gerard’s head as he raided the older man’s wardrobe. “Is this date tonight a casual thing or more formal?” He asked brightly, pulling out a pair of jeans and holding them up to scrutinise them for a second before he shook his head and put them back. Gerard bit his lip as he watched him, wondering what on earth had been wrong with the denims.

“Erm... I don’t know really, he didn’t exactly specify.” He sighed, running a hand through his hair. “I don’t want to end up over dressed but I still wanna impress him, ya know?”

“Got it.” Brian chuckled, selecting a pile of clothes before he wandered back to the bed and laid them all out into carefully thought over outfits. Gerard kept silent as he watched him, wondering what it was that made Brian so good at dressing people. Without him Gerard knew he would have been agonising over what to wear until the moment he had to walk out the door.

“Okay. If you try all of these on then I’ll decide which is best.” Brian grinned, turning to face Gerard with one of the shirts in hand. “Strip.”

“Can’t I just dress in the bathroom?” Gerard asked uncertainly, though he walked towards Brian anyway. He knew it was silly to feel self conscious, especially when he knew that Brian found him attractive.

“Why?” Brian smirked; shaking his head fondly and shifting his weight onto one hip, making him look even sassier as he planted his hands on to his hips. “Come on man, I’m not gonna jump your bones just because you get dressed in front of me.” He scoffed, making Gerard’s cheeks flame red.

“I know that.” He snapped, his face burning as he snatched the shirt from Brian and began to tug off the misfit’s top he was wearing. Brian chuckled at his embarrassment but politely turned his gaze to the outfits on the bed whilst Gerard pulled on the black shirt he’d been handed, slowly buttoning it up.

“So anyway... I was meaning to talk to you about Frank actually.” Brian suddenly spoke up, his words taking on a strange nervous quality. Gerard quirked an eyebrow at him, doing up the final button and obediently taking the white skinny tie that Brian handed him.

“Oh?” Gerard slid the white fabric round his neck and began to do up the tie as he gazed at Brian’s expression. “What about?” He asked uncertainly, sensing that Brian was anxious about something.

“Well, you know I had breakfast with him and Matt on Monday?” He mumbled, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. He’d been meaning to bring this up with Gerard since he’d got back from the breakfast, but he’d been too nervous to say anything. He felt like it wasn’t really his place to bring it up, but his curiosity had been burning at him.

“Yeah...” Gerard shrugged, still waiting to understand what Brian was trying to say.

“Well, Frank had just been working beforehand...” Brian watched Gerard closely to try and figure out if he actually knew what Frank’s job was. Brian was certain he must do, Frank had been very open about talking about it to Brian, but if Gerard didn’t know... Brian didn’t want him ending up getting hurt.

Gerard waited for Brian to continue, it taking him a moment to realise he wasn’t going to. He stood gazing at him with slightly widened eyes, the realisation that Brian must know about Frank making his cheeks tinge pink once more. He shuffled awkwardly and lowered his gaze to the floor, trying to keep calm and act natural.

“Had he?” He coughed, fiddling with the end of his tie. “Did he err... He tell you about his job then?” He asked softly, guessing he must have done if Brian was feeling the need to bring it up. He was surprised though when the younger man breathed out a sigh and seemed to relax with relief.

“Yeah he did. You know already?” He asked softly, Gerard looking up at him in surprise.

“O f course.” He said softly, stunned that Brian would think he didn’t. “He err... He told me the first day we met.” Gerard lied, Brian seeming to relax even more and he smiled warmly, making Gerard just feel even more embarrassed. Brian had thought he didn’t know?

“I’m glad.” Brian smiled, the relief fluttering through him like a dizzying wave. He really had been concerned that Gerard hadn’t known, but now he knew the guy was aware of what he was getting himself into he was happy to just continue scrutinising his outfit. “Okay, now try these.” Brian turned and tossed Gerard a pair of dark jeans, Gerard catching them with a confused look.

“Were you worried or something?” He asked curiously, stepping out of his sweat pants so that he could pull on the jeans.

“A little.” Brian shrugged, watching as Gerard pulled the jeans up his legs and did up the button and fly. “I mean... You haven’t had a boyfriend in any the time that I’ve known you, and you’ve always seemed to have no interest in anyone so... I dunno.” Brian shrugged again, tapping his chin thoughtfully as he scanned Gerard’s outfit, waving his hand so that Gerard would give a slow twirl. “I was kinda worried you getting with a porn star would end up with you being hurt.”

“Why would you worry about that?” Gerard asked softly, trying to sound indifferent though inside his stomach was giving a sickening lurch. Why would Frank being a porn star mean that he could end up being hurt? It was just a job like any other wasnt it?

Gerard turned so he was facing Brian again, the younger man seeming to decide his outfit wasn’t good enough because he shook his head and turned to select a different one.

“You look like a bartender,” He chuckled, grabbing a different shirt and handing it to Gerard before he answered his question. “I suppose I was just concerned that Frank maybe hadn’t told you and that when you finally found out you’d be really into him and ya know... It’d just feel the same as if he came out as cheating on you.” Brian shrugged, watching as Gerard took off the white tie and began to unbutton the black shirt.

“But it’s not cheating.” He said uncertainly, his face a picture of horror as he slid the shirt off his shoulders and pulled on the white v-neck Brian had chosen. “I mean... It’s not, is it?”

“I guess it depends on your perception.” Brian replied, raising his eyebrows. He bit his lip as he realised Gerard clearly hadn’t though too deeply into the fact that Frank would be sleeping with other men on a daily basis. He suddenly looked terrified and Brian wondered if maybe he shouldn’t have brought the subject up. “I mean, maybe it would be a problem if you hadn’t known before hand but you do. So clearly it’s not a problem for you or you wouldn’t be going on this date tonight.” He pointed out, chuckling to try and lighten the atmosphere again.

“I guess...” Gerard mewled, tugging the v-neck over his head and pulling the hem down before waiting for Brian’s verdict. “Do you class it as cheating?” He asked softly, feeling sick at the thought. Of course he had always known that Frank was sleeping with other men, Gerard watched the videos for God’s sake... but he hadn’t really thought of it in the context of Frank as his boyfriend. Was everyone just going to think he was an idiot if he dated a porn actor?

“No.” Brian said simply, though whether that was because of Gerard’s question or his outfit the artist couldn’t be sure. “I class it as a job.” He clarified, picking up another t-shirt and tossing it to Gerard when the v-neck clearly didn’t do it for him either.

“So... If Matt was a porn star it wouldn’t bother you?” Gerard asked, unable to let the subject drop now he’d begun to worry.

“I... I don’t know.” Brian confessed, looking at Gerard in surprise as the older man miserably took off the v-neck and pulled on the fitted dark grey t-shirt Brian had given him instead. “I mean... Well, the fact is Gee, Frank has been honest with you from day one so really if him being a porn star was a problem it would have occurred to you by now. Surely you considered it all when he first told you?”

“Well I... I mean... I didn’t think that deeply about it.” Gerard blushed, realising he probably would have if he hadn’t already known that Frank was a porn star. Brian raised his eyebrows at Gerard in surprise before smirking.

“Really?” He chuckled, gazing at Gerard’s outfit. “You really must like him then.” He smiled, Gerard looking surprised at that. Of course he liked him... God, he liked him more than he could even say. He’d been fantasising about him for years before he even met him. He was his fan boy... he was hopelessly in love with him and he didn’t even know him that well yet. He just loved what he had seen on the screen and that was enough to have him panicking over an outfit. It was ridiculous.

“You have no idea.” He finally chuckled, Brian smirking at him and shaking his head fondly. Gerard smiled and forced himself to relax, taking a deep breath and turning to look in the mirror at his outfit since Brian hadn’t told him to change yet.

Now that he was remembering just how much he adored Frank he was finding the porn star thing didn’t bother him. Now that he’d dated him a couple of times he’d almost forgotten how much he used to watch his videos or how obsessed with him he was. He blushed as he thought of how he had been borderline stalker emailing the convention in Vegas and flying all that way just in the hope of getting a photo and an autograph... He had never imagined then he’d be using Brian’s help to get ready for a date with him, there was no way he could consider ending it all now just because of something he had always known from the start. And besides, Brian was right, it was just a job.

“So, do you think this works?” Gerard asked softly, turning from side to side to view his black jeans and dark grey shirt from all angles. Both garments were extremely figure hugging, and Gerard felt as though he ought to change one of them to something a little looser, but from the appreciative looks he was receiving from Brian he guessed that wasn’t necessary.

“Definitely. If he isn’t drooling over the table all night then the man has a problem.” Brian smirked, grabbing Gerard’s leather jacket from the wardrobe and resting it over the back of his chair. “Wear that with it and you’ll have him eating out of the palm of your hand.”

“To be honest I think I’m more likely to be eating out of his.” Gerard mumbled, gazing in the mirror for a moment longer before he moved to sort his hair and eyeliner out. Brian got busy putting all the other clothes he’d picked out back into the wardrobe and straightening out the bed. As much as he still thought Gerard was incredibly sexy he was happily smitten over Matt and so he wanted that night to go perfect for the artist.

“Well, in that case you’ll both be eating out of each other’s hands which means you’ll probably last all of thirty minutes before you’re fucking in the restaurant toilets.” He said innocently, Gerard spinning round to look at him in shock.

“What!? No we won’t!” He squeaked, Brian laughing loudly at his expression. “You’re so vulgar.” Gerard pouted, turning back to the mirror and straightening his hair as Brian smirked at him, sitting down on the edge of his bed.

“Oh come on. I’m amazed you’ve lasted this long without doing anything, anyone can see you’re crazy about each other.” He chuckled, Gerard blushing and smiling a little at his words.

“Really?” He mewled, putting down his straighteners and teasing his fingers through his hair for a moment before he began to smudge on his eyeliner. “I hardly know him...”

“You don’t have to know someone to be crazy about them.” Brian scoffed, meeting Gerard’s gaze in the mirror. “I mean, you might not be crazy in love yet but you can still be crazy in lust.” He smiled sweetly making Gerard roll his eyes.

“Well... I don’t want us to be just about lust.” He muttered, Brian chuckling as he shook his head.

“Everyone starts off with just lust Gee, you don’t see someone on the street and fall in love with them at first sight, you fall in lust. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway, you can act as sweet and innocent as you like but I can tell you want Frank and you want him bad.”

Gerard blushed at that but couldn’t help but think back to the many, many times he had imagined having sex with Frank. All the times he’d masturbated to one of his videos, gazed longingly at his photos, lay in bed and dreamt about the things Frank could do to him. Of course he wanted him bad.

“See, you can’t even deny it.” Brian laughed, breaking Gerard out of his trance. The older man blushed deeply but he still smirked as he met Brian’s gaze in the mirror again.

“Well, I can’t deny it if it’s true.” He shrugged, laughing along with Brian as he felt his excitement and nerves return in one ruthless swoop.

>X<

“So how’s work been?” Gerard asked conversationally as he stirred the ice cubes in his Pepsi around with his straw. Frank quirked an eyebrow at him and smirked, leaning back in his chair as he shrugged.

“Well... Ya know. Work is work.” He answered softly, not really wanting to get into any details about it whilst he and Gerard were on a date. Though he was always open about his job there was a time and place to talk in length about it. Besides, he was still feeling sort of nervous that Gerard was starting to realise what being with a porn star really meant.

“Busy?” Gerard asked, gazing at Frank with a small smile. He was trying to make it clear that he wanted Frank to be comfortable talking to him about it. Now that he had talked to Brian about it he realised that if Frank kept it like a taboo subject then it would just make Gerard feel even worse, like Frank was cheating. If they could talk about it openly then Gerard knew he wouldn’t worry.

“Well, about as busy as usual.” Frank shrugged, smiling a little as he realised Gerard wanted him to talk about it. This was strange... Even in the beginning of all of his other relationships he’d had to keep his job out of casual conversation. Gerard was so different to any man he’d dated; it just made him want him even more. “I didn’t have anything to do today though.” He added with a smile.

“Oh?” Gerard smiled, leaning back as the waiter brought their food. Gerard had considered taking Frank to the Italian restaurant he went to with Elena, but had eventually decided against it. It had always been a dream of his to take a man of his dreams there... admittedly he had always fantasised that man would be Frank... But he still wanted to give it time before he made that decision. He knew it was stupid, but it was a big deal to him.

“You know, Brian was asking me about it earlier.” He smirked as he picked up his cutlery, Frank raising his eyebrows at him with a small smirk.

“Yeah? What was he asking?”

“He was asking if I knew.” Gerard laughed, sipping his drink before he took a bite out of his food. “He was worried I didn’t know and that I’d end up getting hurt.”

“Really?” Frank’s smile disappeared as he looked at Gerard in surprise, it taking Gerard a second to realise Frank was no longer grinning and his own face dropped. “Why would he think I’d hurt you?” Frank asked softly, Gerard blushing deeply.

“Oh he... He didn’t, he just meant... I think he was just looking out for me. Like if I didn’t know what you did then maybe when I found out I’d feel the same as if you cheated. But once he realised I knew he was fine.” Gerard quickly covered, regretting bringing it up at all. Frank gazed at him for a long moment, his expression impossible to read. Gerard felt himself tensing before at last Frank smiled and cut into his food.

“He was just looking out for you huh?” He smiled, Gerard gulping as he nodded.

“I... yeah. He... He didn’t mean anything by it Frankie.” He mewled, not wanting to put a downer on their evening. And so soon too.

“I know.” Frank giggled, and to Gerard’s relief it sounded genuine. “I’m glad actually that he cares enough to ask. I mean... It’s nice to have people looking out for you.” Frank smiled warmly at Gerard and reached across the table to touch his hand, gently stroking his thumb over his knuckles. “I have Matt, and you have Brian... And by the seems of it the two of them are getting pretty close.”

Gerard joined Frank in some soft laughter before Frank moved his hand away so they could both get back to their food. The skin on the back of Gerard’s hand tingled from where Frank had touched it and he sighed as he gazed at the younger man through his eyelashes.

As they ate the two of them fell into easy conversation, laughing and chatting with smiles on their faces. Gerard even managed to follow the conversation without getting lost in Frank’s eyes, though it was difficult and he often had to look away or sip his drink to snap the hold. Frank was looking incredibly gorgeous as always, dressed in black skinnies and a white v-neck. Gerard could see his chest tattoo peeking above the neck line and it made his groin warm deliciously. He loved all of Frank’s tattoos... He wanted to lick them all.

Unbeknownst to Gerard Frank was also struggling in keeping his concentration where it should be. The figure hugging outfit Gerard was wearing was doing wonders to Frank’s body and he was finding he was noticing the most ridiculous of things. The shirt was tight but not too much, and Frank found himself gazing at the way the fabric creased in all the places where the contours of Gerard’s body lay... beneath his ribs, the dip of his tummy, the length of his midriff... Frank could imagine sliding his hands beneath the hemline and grazing them up Gerard’s torso, causing the fabric to stretch...

As the two men finished their meals they ordered coffee and dessert before returning to the conversation. This time though Frank leant forward across the table, Gerard doing the same thing on instinct so that their voices were lowered. Talking to each other as if they were sharing secrets.

Gerard’s heart raced as he smiled softly at Frank, their eyes locked as they leant towards each other, the soft purr of Frank’s voice making Gerard’s cock stir in his jeans. He couldn’t wait to take Frank home and kiss him, this time he definitely wouldn’t be pushing him away.

“You know... I really love spending time with you Gee.” Frank whispered softly, his hand sliding across the table to rest over Gerard’s again. Gerard smiled softly and slowly turned his hand over so that Frank could trace his fingertips over his palm. Drawing patterns on the skin.

“Me too...” He sighed, gazing dreamily at Frank as he tried to resist the urge to just kiss him right in the middle of the restaurant.

“I’ve never met anyone like you.” Frank sighed, his smile soft and his words genuine. Gerard blushed but smiled wide, leaning even closer as he just melted over Frank’s words. “I know you want us to work at a relationship before we do anything in the bedroom.” Frank giggled, Gerard blushing slightly, his eyes smouldering as he looked at Frank through his eyelashes. “But the way you are... everything about you... You just really intoxicate me.” Frank confessed, his words huskier than before and Gerard’s cock gave another little swell, forcing him to clamp his legs tight together to get it under control.

“Frankie... You have no idea how much you intoxicate me too.” He groaned quietly, Frank smirking softly at him as he slid his fingers on his palm down to rest on his wrist. That simple touch did more to Gerard than anything should and he gasped ever so quietly as he gazed at Frank with sparkling eyes. “I want you to come back to my place.”

“What?” Frank’s eyebrows rose in surprise though he couldn’t stop the shiver of delight that ran through his whole body. Gerard looked ridiculously sexy that night and he knew if he went home with him he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from going too far. “Gee I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Why not?” Gerard mewled, his face a picture of horror and he leant closer to Frank, mewling as he pressed a tiny peck to his lips. “I want you to come back... Frank I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you... about... about how good I wanna make you feel.” He breathed, his voice a husky growl as his body tingled all over. Even Frank had to take a moment to compose after a particularly strong tug of pleasure yanked in his groin.

“Really?” He breathed, his head growing hot as he closed his eyes and imagined for just a second how it would feel to pin Gerard to his bed and just do all the things he’d wanted to since the moment he’d seen him. “But I thought... You said you wanted to wait...”

“I did but I... I changed my mind.” Gerard confessed, blushing slightly in embarrassment. “I decided I trust you when you say we could still consider a relationship.” He mumbled, lowering his gaze shyly but Frank only grinned a beaming smile at him.

“Thank God.” He smirked, laughing as Gerard peeked up at him and he stole a quick kiss. “I meant it when I said I want to consider a relationship with you... But I can’t pretend I haven’t been able to stop fantasising about you.” He smirked, going to kiss Gerard again when they were interrupted by a soft cough beside them.

Gerard jumped and blushed fiercely as he glanced at the waitress who was blushing a bright red across her entire face. Frank sat back in his chair, his hand slowly sliding off Gerard’s as he bit back his laughter and softly thanked the flustered girl as she hurriedly put down their cheesecakes and coffees.

“I – Is that everything?” She squeaked, clutching the now empty tray to her chest with a shaky smile. Frank had to bite his tongue to stop himself from falling about laughing as he nodded.

“Yes, thank you.” He grinned, his voice strained from the effort of holding back his laughter. As soon as the poor girl had scuttled away Frank fell about laughing, though Gerard only continued to look mortified. He had been completely lost in his own little bubble with Frank... That poor waitress. She didn’t look much older than seventeen, she was probably scarred for life.

“Oh Gerard...” Frank chuckled, taking his hand and squeezing softly to comfort him. “Don’t look so horrified.” He smirked, shaking his head fondly as he quickly kissed Gerard’s knuckles.

“How much do you think she heard?” Gerard whimpered, Frank chuckling as he shrugged.

“Does it matter?” He smirked, sliding Gerard’s cheesecake towards him before grabbing his own. “She’ll forget soon enough.” He promised, Gerard giving him a sceptical look, but not even the thought of some teenage girl hearing their seductive conversation could distract him from the way Frank was delicately eating his cheesecake, his eyes boring into Gerard’s.

Gerard swallowed thickly and slowly picked up his fork to dig into his own dessert, Frank smiling softly at him. He had a devilish glint in his eyes and Gerard tingled all over at the thought of what Frank could be planning. Gerard just couldn’t wait to get him home.

>X<

“Mmph... We really gonna do this?” Frank groaned, kissing Gerard with more hunger as he gripped and tugged at his hair. Gerard moaned a little into Frank’s mouth, his cock twitching as he sat up on his elbows and nodded shakily.

“Mm... Mhmm... God, yes.” He gasped, his body already on fire.

It hadn’t taken the men long to get here after reaching Gerard’s apartment. After Frank had discovered that Gerard was already giving up on his abstinence he had been desperate to get him naked and just show him how much of a good decision he had made. Frank wasn’t trying to take advantage of him, he got plenty of sex as it was, but having sex with someone you had chosen yourself was completely different. Frank wanted to have sex with Gerard because he wanted to make him feel good. And although they had agreed they needed to just keep getting to know each other before diving into a relationship Frank had already made his mind up that he wanted Gerard as his boyfriend.

“Are you sure?” Frank asked breathlessly, already kissing over Gerard’s neck as he worked his tattooed hands beneath the fitted shirt the older man was wearing. Gerard tensed and then relaxed, his skin tingling wherever Frank touched as he nodded.

“Yes... God, yes Frank I’m sure.” He whimpered, his cock already achingly hard in his jeans. He was a little embarrassed he had got hard so quickly but he had fantasised about this for years. Every video he had watched of Franks, every wet dream those videos had caused... nothing could have prepared him for how good it felt to have Frank ravishing him like this.

“Mm... Okay...” Frank grinned, ecstatic that Gerard wasn’t going to back out. He couldn’t wait to just strip him down and have his way with him. “Lie back...” He purred, nibbling on Gerard’s ear.

Gerard did as he was told and squeezed his eyes shut, surrendering himself to Frank’s wishes. His heart was pounding erratically in his chest and he was still terrified he wasnt going to be good enough, but it was difficult to worry about that when Frank was sucking on a particularly sensitive part of his neck.

“Mm, you said you’ve never been bottom before, right?” Frank asked huskily as he began sliding Gerard’s shirt up, the older man nodding tensely. “Do you wanna try it?” Frank sat back to lift Gerard’s shirt over his head and drop it to the floor before he grabbed his own shirt and yanked it off. Gerard was momentarily distracted by Frank’s tattooed torso on show to him. He had seen it plenty of times in videos and pictures but right there in front of him... where he could hear his breathing, see his chest moving with each breath, could reach out and feel his warmth...

“Gerard?” Frank couldn’t help but smirk as he realised Gerard had got completely distracted. He had been with plenty of guys who called him sexy or gave him an appreciative glance, but he had never had anyone stare at him with such a mesmerised look before; it made his heart flutter and melt. “Do you wanna try being bottom?”

“Oh I... Um...”Gerard’s eyes grew wide as Frank’s question sank in and his heart skipped a beat. He gazed at Frank with slightly horrified eyes, not sure what to say. He had had plenty of moments in life when he’d wondered how it might feel to submit to a man like that, and the thought did make his cock stir with interest, but he had never done it before... He wasn’t sure he’d be able to handle the pain.

Frank gazed at Gerard for a moment before he giggled and smiled warmly, cupping his face to draw him up for a tender kiss.

“Mm... It’s okay. Forget it.” He purred, realising that Gerard just grew numb with fear at the thought of losing his anal virginity and Frank wasn’t about to force him into it. He had been terrified the first time too, and he knew that if they got into a committed relationship eventually Gerard would reach a point where he was comfortable enough to give it a go.

“I’m sorry.” Gerard mewled as Frank began kissing down his neck again, Gerard’s face red with embarrassment. He wondered if Frank was very disappointed... He wanted to impress him, he wanted to do what Frank wanted him to but... but bottoming... Gerard just couldn’t launch into something like that. “I... I could give it a go if you wanted.” He whispered, but it was clear in his voice how much it frightened him and Frank smiled warmly as he shook his head.

“No. It’s okay, Gee it doesn’t bother me at all.” He promised, moving to delicately kiss Gerard’s lips, starting to slowly rub his hips over his to distract him with pleasure again. “I want to make you feel good baby... Uhh... Gonna make you feel so good...” He purred, his voice growing breathy and raspy with pleasure as he ground down over Gerard, and not even in his tense embarrassment could Gerard stop his cock from twitching.

“Frank...” He mewled, wanting to apologise again for not being able to bottom for him. Wanting to explain. But deep down he knew that Frank understood already, and if the look on his face was anything to go by then he wasn’t all that bothered anyway. He certainly seemed to be enjoying himself... But then he was a porn actor. He could just be faking it...

“Your tense...” Frank sighed, starting to kiss down Gerard’s body as he pushed him onto his back again. He kept his kisses light, a tattooed hand trailing down to rub over Gerard’s length that was straining in his jeans. “What’s wrong?”

“N – Nothing...” Gerard breathed, his body blushing red as his blood began to boil. Frank’s hand on his cock was making him shiver and tingle with pleasure, his head spinning. He couldn’t believe this was happening...

“Tell me.” Frank pushed, gazing up at Gerard as he slid his tongue down past his navel. “I can’t make you feel good if you’re not relaxed...” He pointed out innocently, Gerard almost laughing a little at that as he arched his back.

“I dunno... You’re doing a pretty good job so far.” He smirked, Frank chuckling softly as he licked right down to Gerard’s jeans before he sat up, refusing to go any further until Gerard told him what was making him so tense. Gerard met his gaze and blushed deeply, sighing as Frank asked him again to tell him. “I was just over thinking things that’s all...”

“What do you mean?” Frank mewled, tilting his head to the side, his hand still slowly rubbing against the bulge in Gerard’s pants. “Over thinking what?”

“Just... Just how... I dunno...” Gerard blushed deeply and squeezed his eyes shut, knowing he had to be honest if this was going to work. He had too many lies to keep track of as it was. “I wanna make you feel good too but I’m just worried I won’t know how because I’m not as experienced as the men you’ve probably slept with and you could just fake it and I wouldn’t even know.” Gerard’s words tumbled from his lips in a mad rush, but Frank understood him well enough and he blushed as he moved his hand away from him. Hearing that was kind of a mood killer.

“Because of the porn thing?” He asked softly, Gerard too embarrassed to meet his gaze as he nodded.

Frank sighed and ran a hand through his hair, considering all of that for a moment. It seemed so absurd to him that Gerard would feel this way, but as he considered it he supposed he could understand. Gerard was self conscious and shy and Frank was a porn star... Of course Gerard would feel like he wasn’t good enough.

“Gerard...” Frank sighed, gently leaning over Gerard to peck his lips before he sat back and began to undo his jeans. “The experienced men you assume I’ve slept with were just porn actors, just like me. They faked it, just like me. I don’t care if you’re the most inexperienced guy in the world I want to have sex with you, and that alone is going to make you better than any guy I acted with.” He promised, smirking as he felt Gerard’s cock twitch beneath him. He was thrilled that Gerard was still hard, he wanted to clear up all these self doubts quickly so they could finally have some fun.

“And for the record, I promise you that no matter what when we’re together I will never fake pleasure.” He added, his words a soft purr as he yanked his jeans open and moved to slide them off. He smirked as Gerard’s eyes grew wide, listening and watching intently.

“When I’m doing a shoot, I get myself hard before I go on set so the guy doesn’t have the pressure of trying to turn me on. That’s how we all do it.” Frank shrugged, slowly sliding down his boxers, Gerard watching with wide eyes and watering mouth as Frank’s erection sprang free. “Sometimes I have to take Viagra if I’m just really not in the mood.” He added, dropping his boxers to the floor before just kneeling over Gerard, arms at his sides, allowing him to gaze at his body.

“But this,” he sighed, indicating his pulsing erection which was standing proudly to attention, curving up towards his stomach, “this I can’t fake.” He purred, slowly reaching out to take Gerard’s hand and guide it to his cock, Gerard gasping as he wrapped his hand around it, Frank’s eyes closing in delight. “How do you think I managed this without touching myself if you weren’t pleasuring me huh?” He purred, Gerard sighing as he slowly began to pump his hand down Frank’s length, his instincts taking over as he felt it thick and throbbing in his hand. He’d wanted this for so long... Had dreamt about how this might feel... And now his head was spinning with the ferocity of his lust.

“Unn.... Fuck... You turn me on Gerard, don’t ever doubt that.” Frank groaned, pushing his hips forward to fuck into Gerard’s pumping hand and feeling pleasure spark up his spine. “Oh God...” He sighed, leaning down to start undoing Gerard’s jeans as he slowly thrust his hips. Already his lust was climbing fast, no matter how many times he had sex for the cameras it could never live up to how it felt to be touched by someone he really wanted to be with.

Spurred on by Frank’s moans and the pulsing of his cock Gerard forced his nerves down and lifted his hips to allow Frank to drag his jeans down his legs. Once he was naked too Frank pushed his hand off his erection and laid over Gerard to start rubbing their cocks together, thrusting his hips back and forth over Gerard’s and causing them both to moan.

Frank could feel that Gerard had relaxed again and he groaned in quiet delight, pleased that he’d managed to make him realise how much he wanted him even if it was just for now. He knew that they were going to have to sit and talk about things properly after wards, he knew his job was always going to cause these kinds of problems... but in that moment he just wanted to sate both their lusts.

“Do you have any condoms?” He panted softly as he continued grinding over Gerard, both their cocks twitching and Gerard had started to leak pre cum.

“Uh... I – In the drawer...” Gerard groaned, waving his hand towards his bedside cabinet, groaning from lack of contact as Frank moved to grab one of the little packets from inside the top drawer along with a bottle of lube. He was glad Gerard had some; Frank always kept a condom on him but he only brought lube if sex seemed likely... When he had been getting ready for their date he had assumed sex would be extremely unlikely after Gerard’s wish to get to know each other first. Frank was just thrilled he had changed his mind.

Gerard watched through half lidded eyes as Frank snapped open the lube and poured some of the gel like substance onto his fingers. He flashed Gerard a devilish grin before he bent down, kneeling so that his ass was in the air and his chest was pressed between Gerard’s legs, giving him no other choice other than to take Gerard’s cock into his mouth.

Gerard gasped and released a moan so loud he flushed in embarrassment and quickly covered his mouth in surprise. He felt Frank chuckle around him before he started to suck and bob his head, his hand with the lube moving behind himself so he could start pressing his fingers against his ass and prep himself.

Gerard shuddered in shock and delight as Frank sucked wetly around his swollen length, his body growing hot as pleasure soared through him. He wondered fleetingly whether he should be the one prepping Frank but in the end he couldn’t find the strength to sit up and offer when Frank was making him feel so good.

Gerard had always known that Frank would have a lot of experience, but he couldn’t quite believe how much pleasure the younger man was inflicting. He was doing things with his tongue that Gerard wasn’t even sure was possible and soon enough he could feel his orgasm building.

“F – Frank... Fuck... Frank stop...” He gasped, Frank slowing right down though he didn’t stop entirely, gazing at Gerard through his lashes with a playful sparkle in his eyes as he slowly drew back. He used his free hand to grasp Gerard’s erection and smooth his foreskin up and over the head, leaning down to ever so delicately tease the foreskin, causing a muted pleasure that had Gerard panting before Frank drew the skin back down and flicked his tongue around the coronal ridge, causing a much sharper pleasure which made Gerard’s toes curl.

“F – Frank...” He choked, knowing that if he didn’t stop now he was going to cum right then and there. Frank could feel that his cock was pulsing much more frequently now and he was well aware of what that meant without Gerard needing to tell him. He smirked as he sat back and licked his lips, it taking Gerard a moment to think straight again and he realised that now he could see both of Frank’s hands the man must have been done prepping himself.

Gerard felt dizzy as he watched Frank tearing open the condom packet with his teeth before resting it above Gerard’s erection. He leant down to meet his lips in a soft but passionate kiss, rolling the rubber down Gerard’s length with a practised hand. Gerard thought fleetingly how he wished they could fuck bare, he wanted to feel all of Frank... But their health was much more important.

“You ready?” Frank asked huskily as he placed a knee on either side of Gerard’s hips and raised himself so that he was positioned above his erection. Gerard nodded eagerly and held the base of his cock to help guide the tip to Frank’s entrance.

“Are you?” He asked softly, Frank smirking softly at him as he pressed down just far enough to get the head of Gerard’s cock pressing against his ass before he paused for a second.

“I’m always ready.” He winked, Gerard smirking at him for a second before he gasped as Frank slid down onto his length.

Frank sighed and tipped his head back as he felt his muscles relaxing, his body opening up for Gerard’s girth as he sank down over his erection. Sometimes he forgot how good it could feel to be doing this, it was so different to when he did it for his job and he moaned softly as he began to lift and lower himself over and over again.

Gerard instinctively lay his hands on Frank’s hips to help him move as he began to ride him, Gerard’s abdomen swirling and tugging with pleasure as his cock twitched inside the younger man. He couldn’t believe this was happening... All the times he had watched videos of Frank getting fucked, all the times he had imagined how it would feel to be able to do this himself... And now he was. He just couldn’t think straight, all he could do was feel the immense pleasure coursing through his body like electricity, making his skin prickle and sweat glaze over his flesh.

“Hnngh.... Mm... That’s it...” Frank sighed, his voice strained with pleasure as he bounced over Gerard’s cock. His own erection was starting to weep pre cum as he alternated between rubbing his hips back and forth and then lowering them up and down. Every muscle inside him was pulsing rhythmically, his cock twitching as he felt his pleasure building at an impossible pace. Gerard may not have been the most experienced man he had ever been with but that didn’t mean he was inexperienced... in fact, Frank was stunned by how quickly he could feel his orgasm building.

Gerard groaned as he bucked his hips up, meeting Frank’s own thrusts and using his hands on his hips to help him move. Together they developed a rhythm that had them both losing all coherent thoughts, moaning and whispering husky words of encouragement to each other as they moved.

Gerard was astounded to hear Frank moaning and moving with such delight, and even without Frank’s promise not to fake it he could tell it was real. Sweat was rolling down the side of Frank’s neck and his cock was red and weeping pre cum. Gerard just wanted to taste all of it.

“Fuck... Fuck... M’so close...” He groaned, knowing he wasn’t going to hold on much longer. Frank nodded and gave a strained ‘me too’ before reaching down to grasp his own erection and start rubbing his hand frantically up and down it to bring himself to the edge too.

Gerard held on for as long as he could, thrusting his hips up over and over until Frank was bouncing on him just from the force of his thrusts. His inner channel was beginning to clench around Gerard from his approaching orgasm and just as Frank was letting go Gerard’s hands dug tight into his hips as he arched his back and cried out in delight.

“O – Oh... Fuck, yes... Yes, that’s it...” Frank moaned, the sight of Gerard giving into his pleasure helping tip Frank over the edge and he pumped his hand faster over his length as he spilt his own release.

Gerard shuddered as he thrust a couple more times before slumping into the bed, watching through lust hazed eyes as Frank squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock, the drop joining the rest of the creamy substance which had shot over Gerard’s stomach.

Frank sighed and hissed slightly as he lifted himself off Gerard’s softening cock and tugged the condom off him for him. He tied a knot in it quickly and tossed it to the floor before collapsing down onto Gerard’s chest and cuddling up close to him.

“God...” Gerard breathed, panting softly as he wrapped his arms around Frank and tugged the covers up over them. Frank smiled dreamily and tilted his head up to kiss Gerard softly, tangling their legs and smiling as Gerard sighed into his mouth.

“You were amazing...” Frank purred, Gerard flushing with delight and he held Frank closer, kissing him delicately again.

“So were you.” He smiled shyly, sighing as he snuggled up with the younger man under the covers. “I’m so glad I changed my mind.” He giggled, Frank laughing breathlessly with him as he nodded his head, his body still tingling in the afterglow of an incredible orgasm.

“Me too sugar.” He grinned, smirking as he pecked Gerard’s lips again. “Now I just gotta persuade you to my boyfriend.” He whispered huskily, Gerard’s eyes growing wide.
Sign up to rate and review this story