Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope For Me Is You

Please Help Me

by Gez789 1 review

What will happen when Mikey Ray Frank and Bob find Gerard on his own in is and Mikey's flat in a critical condition? please review :D xxx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-01 - Updated: 2012-09-01 - 404 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V
Mikey and Ray were first into the flat with me and Bob following closely behind. As soon as I walked in there was a strong stench of alcohol. I saw Mikey scream and Ray run over to Gerard, I wasn't sure what had happened so I closely followed to see Gerard. Gerard was passed out on the floor, there was a smashed bottle of vodka that lay at the side of him. Then I looked a little closer, there was blood everywhere, all over his arm and hand, there were so many slashes blood was just pouring out of every slit it could find. "Don't just stand there Frank. phone a fucking ambulance!" Ray shouted, I did exactly what he said.
(hours flew by)
Me, Ray and Bob were sitting in the waiting area, Mikey was in the room with Gerard when suddenly the door flew open, Mikey run out with tears streaming down his face. "What's happened Mikes?, Is he okay?" "Y-yes, these are tears of happiness ya'know" Mikey smiled "Go in and see him", I nodded my head and headed for the door. When I got in I found a chair and sat down next to the bed where Gerard lay. "why did you do it dude?" I asked, Gerard faced the other way for a moment and exhaled deeply "I miss Helena, she was the only person that truly understood me". "Gerard, there's something I have to tell you" I continued "My little sister Hayley died a couple of years ago and if it makes you feel any better I was exactly like you in the sense that I thought alcohol and drugs were the only things to get me through life, but just look at me now I found that one person I could talk to and I pulled through so, so can you". I smiled at Gerard and he smiled back. At that moment the nurse flew through the door "I have just been talking to the doctor,he said if you feel well enough you can go home". Gerard looked at me and with that I returned a smile,Gerard took a while to respond and finally opened his mouth "Get me back to my comfy bed" Gerard chuckled. "Alrighty then" the nurse responded "Just let me go get your 2 week's prescription of Anti-Biotic's" Gerard nodded and the nurse flee'd out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story