Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

At around half six me and Kat were getting into our killjoy outfits. Like she promised, Raven had made me a new tee-shirt that said 'Transmission Monster'. It was green and the writing was red and looked like dripping blood. I loved it "Crayon..." Kat whispered "Do you think this is a good idea?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't wanna go out and do this if you don't think it's a good idea. I mean a lot of things could go wrong and you don't know what it's like when BLI capture you Crayon." Kat took a deep breath "Can I be honest with you?" I nodded "I'm really scared."

"You don't need to be scared." I told her, putting my arms around her "Everyone's here for you and I'm not leaving your side the entire time, okay? Trust me Kat the worse that'll happen is that this old guy says no or doesn't believe us. Nothing will go wrong."

Kat smiled at me "Thanks Crayon. Do you think Paul will believe me?"

"I don't know Kat. I guess we'll have to go there and find out." I grinned "Do you know what I think? You know how all of us girls were like in the diner talking about... You know, girl stuff. I thought that was pretty awesome. We should have a sleepover one night."

"Oh yeah that'd be awesome!" Kat smiled "But where would we have it? Our room is way too small and the guys are in every other room."

"We could have it in the diner. Like take in blankets and pillows and whatever. I think it'd be awesome." Suddenly I burst out laughing "Oh my god we're about to attempt to take down a powerful city and we're sitting in our bedroom discussing sleepovers like ten year olds."

"We're not going to be able to take BLI down quickly." Kat reminded me "Even if we get Paul to agree to help it'll still take a long time for him to get enough people to help. Plenty of time for us to have fun. We can't just be serious all the time."

"I suppose so." I shrugged my shoulders "We should tell the girls when we get back from this whole Paul business."

"Crayon, if this doesn't work, then what do we do?" Kat asked "If Paul doesn't agree to this then we're not gonna be able to do anything. BLI will find us eventually, I mean, we can't hide forever."

"Look, don't worry about that until we've spoken to Paul." I said "You worry too much Kat! If things go well, they go well. If they don't, we'll figure it out. We'll be fine."

Kat smiled at me and the two of us left our bedroom and went into the diner. Sam, Raven, Lucy, Ray, Frank and Mikey were in there "Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Well Penina's puking and Hozzie and Gerard are talking in their bedroom about the other night." Raven told me.

"Actually I'd better go say sorry to Gerard for calling him an ass." Kat said "I'll be back in a bit."

Kat left and I went to sit down "Penina's puking? Frank, don't you think you should go and make sure she's okay."

"... I have to go in there while she's puking?" I nodded "Oh. Right."

He remained seated "Frank?"

"Well come on! Puking's gross!"

"Do you think Penina's gross?"

"No, I think she's beautiful."

"Then go in there and make sure she's okay."

Frank sighed but got up and left the room "I can't wait until this baby is born!" Raven squealled "I feel like a proud grandmother which is really weird!"

"Me too!" Lucy smiled "... Where are we gonna get baby stuff from?"

"Like what?"

"Like nappies and shit."

"Holy crap I hadn't thought of that!" Raven cried "Hopefully Frank and Penina have a plan... I know I could make the baby clothes but I can't throw together a nappy."

"Maybe we'll be able to steal some stuff from Better Living Industries?" Mikey asked.

"Do you know how many nappies a baby goes through a day?" I laughed "I remember when my sister was born she was going through shit loads of nappies. And outfits because she kept peeing on them or puking on them. We'd need like... LOADS!"

"Well maybe we could get those washable ones?"

"Are you even allowed to reproduce at BLI?" Sam asked thoughtfully "I mean like you'd have to have sex right but BLI doesn't believe in human contact. So like if a woman got pregnant then surely BLI would get pissed off?"

"I'd never actually thought about that." Lucy replied "... I don't know. Now I really wanna know. Someone get internet access. Ooh! Or maybe while Kat's talking to Paul we could go into the library and steal a couple of books about rules in BLI! They have books full of rules!"

"Oh yeah, the height of excitement." Mikey laughed.

Frank and Penina came back into the room. Frank had his arm round Penina but they were arguing "No, I have to!" Penina moaned.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"I think Penina should stay home." Frank said "I don't wanna risk her or the baby getting hurt."

"Frankie, I'm fine. I was just being sick. All women get sick when they're having a baby." Penina told him patiently "I went last night and I was fine wasn't I?"

"No Penina!" Frank cried "Please stay here! I don't want you getting hurt! Please!"

"No."

"Not even if I stay here with you?" Frank begged "Please Penina, I can't lose you!"

"Okay fine." Penina sighed and wrapped her arms round Frank's waist.

Frank hugged her back and kissed her cheek "I love you Penina."

"I love you too Frankie."

Lucy spoilt the moment by asking "So what are you gonna do when the baby shits in all the nappies we steal?"




Gerard came in followed by Hozzie and Kat "Is everything okay now?" Mikey asked.

Hozzie nodded "Yeah, it's all good." Hozzie took Gerard's hand "Are we gonna go now then?"

"Yeah, let's go."

[A/N] - This took forever to update because my wifi is stupid -.- Hope you liked it anyway :)
Sign up to rate and review this story