Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] - I did another page of the crap Spanish homework and got bored... I'll finish the last page tomorrow, I probably don't have Spanish tomorrow. Actually I had Spanish on a Tuesday last year but I'm pretty sure it changed to Wednesday or something for year eleven? :L And also YOU GUYS ARE REALLY DIRTY :')

Raven paced up and down by the cell trying to figure it out "Do the dracs actually know the passcode?" I asked "I mean, they didn't just pick it at random and then forget on purpose did they?"

Penina shook her head "They know what it is because they keep coming back." She said "And Korse knows as well."

"Well why don't we go into Korse's office and demand that he tell us the passcode?" Frank suggested.

"Oh yeah, that'll work." Raven said sarcastically "He'll just be all 'Oh here you go Fun Ghoul, have the passcode, I was only messing with you. I didn't mean to kidnap them and torture them. I'm just a big prankster I am.'"

"Well there was no need to be so rude about it. It was just a suggestion."

"A dumb one."

"Look-"

"We're wasting time!" Hozzie cried "I won't stand here and listen to the two of you argue like children! We need to figure out the fucking code!"

"What do you want us to do?" Raven asked her "Sit here and go through every fucking combination until it opens?"

"Well if that's the only plan we have then let's go for it." Hozzie said, going over and typing in '0001' "They better not give us a limit."



An hour later we were still sat outside the cells while Hozzie was on '4326' and the lock still hadn't opened "This is hopeless." Frank groaned "Someone's going to catch us eventually." Two draculoids had come in already but Raven had shot them both so nobody saw it as a big deal.

"Do you wanna go home and leave them here?" Hozzie asked, not taking her eyes off the lock.

"No but with our luck the code with be like 9999 or something and it'll be the last thing we try." Frank sighed heavily "There has to be another way to get the code."

"Well we could sneak around and look for clues but that seems a little risky." I said "If they catch us here then we're dead."

"Two dracs have already come in! What will it matter if we bump into more?"

"It's not the dracs I'm worried about, it's Korse." I replied "But I guess we don't have a choice at this point. Someone needs to come with me."

"I'll come with you." Raven said and the two of us got up.

"No, don't leave me here by myself!" Hozzie squeaked.

"You won't be by yourself, Fun Ghoul's here."

"Fun Ghoul will be no help if Korse shows up!"

"Yes I will, just trust me." Frank said, getting up and going closer to the cell "You two go. We'll wait here. If you're not back in an hour then I'll come looking for you, okay?" We nodded "Okay, see you in a bit."

So me and Raven walked down the corridor "What exactly are we looking for?" I asked her.

"I don't know exactly, you were the one who thought of the plan." Raven whispered back.

"Well it's a four digit code... Just like the four digit code that goes into this- Oh. We're kinda stuck." I pointed at the code thing for the door "Wait! I have an idea. It's a long shot but it could work..."

"What?"

"We don't need to figure out the code. We're going to melt the lock."

"With what exactly?"

"Well that's what we'll look out for." I replied "And we'll look for the code. Something to melt the lock with. I learnt about it in Technology in my old school."

"I don't think we're going to find anything like that Transmisson Monster but okay. First things first though. How do we get through the door?"

At that moment the door opened and we threw ourselves against the walls next to it in a vain attempt to hide ourselves. Two dracs walked through. Raven grabbed my hand and we slipped through the door as it was closing "But they were heading in the direction Fun Ghoul and Artistic Accident are hiding!" I told her.

Raven nodded "I know but they'll deal with it themselves. We can't do everything."

"Also, how are we gonna get back to them?"

"Dude! Live for the moment!" Raven replied, walking forward "Well come on, don't just stand there!"

I sighed and went forward "Thinking about it, this is a pretty bad plan. We're going to get caught."

"Would you stop being so neg- HIDE!" Raven opened a random door and shoved me inside.

"What are we hiding from?"

"I heard his voice. Korse's." Raven replied under her breath so quietly that I barely heard her. She pressed her ear against the door so I pressed mine against the door as well.

I heard voices as they walked past. I only caught a snippet of their conversation though "... And sure enough the killjoys will be here by morning and by then the trap will be in place..." Then they were gone. We heard the sound of the door we'd just been through and then we dared leaved the small closet we were in.

"What trap? What does he mean?" I asked.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? But we'd better leave before morning. What's the time now?"

I checked my watch "Midnight. I'm guessing that by morning he meant from six onwards?"

"Okay, let's go then." We walked further into the building, my heart beating faster at every step we took.

Then a thought hit me "Y-You remember Party Poison said he wouldn't be surprised if BLI had shot every citizen that was going to help us? Well, my sister was going to help us. What if she's dead?" My eyes filled with tears at the thought of it.

"I don't think they're all dead really. Korse probably doesn't even know about the plan. Maybe he just found out we were sneaking into the city? I don't know."

"Well he better not have hurt her or I'll rip his eyes out."

"Hey, what's in here?" Raven crept into a small room marked 'CCTV room' "Wow, look!"

I walked in (only me and Raven were in there thank goodness) and saw a bunch of small TV screens on the wall "What are these?"

"They look like the fly cameras." Raven laughed "They're in peoples homes! Eww what are those two doing?"

"They're just kissing Raven. You and Jet-Star do that all the time."

Raven swallowed "... Look, there's something I kind of need to tell you. I haven't told anybody this yet." She took a deep breath "Transmission Monster... I'm pregnant."

"Are you serious!?" Raven nodded "Does Jet-Star know?"

She shook her head "I was planning to tell him last night while we were babysittig but everytime I went to tell him my throat dried up and I couldn't get the words out. And then when I found out that Mythomaia Danger had gone missing I was just so scared that her babies would have to grow up without a mother. Because I don't want my baby or babies to grow up without a mother or a father."

"How long have you known?"

"A couple of months now. I just wanted to keep it to myself for a while." She sighed "Come on, let's get back to trying to find the code. Or trying to melt the lock."

"Wait, what's this?" I asked, picking up a sheet of paper "It's the codes for all the locks! This is the door we went through to get here, the one we heard Korse go through. And there are ten different lock combiations apparently. Artistic Accident got up to '4823' when we left so I'm assuming it'll be any of the last six. Come on!"

We ran back through, typed in the code for 'Door Seven' and ran down the corridor until we made it to the cell. Penina and Kat were still inside but Hozzie and Frank had disappeared "Where are they?" I asked Penina and Kat while Raven typed in the remaining codes.

"We don't know." Penina replied, getting up and limping over to us. Kat followed "We all heard Korse's voice and Artistic Accident panicked then ran off. So Fun Ghoul followed her. Korse passed through a few minutes ago but they didn't come back."

"Got it!" Raven cried, pulling the lock away and letting them out "And now to just find Fun Ghoul and Artistic Accident and we can call that a successful mission!"
Sign up to rate and review this story