Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

Penina and Frank came back into the room, Penina holding Ezra and Frank holding Levana "Did you hear the news?" Lucy asked "Raven's pregnant!"

"Aww that's adorable!" Penina cried, grinning "I think you'll make great parents. You're really good at taking care of Ezra and Levana." Penina sat down and kissed her sons forehead "I missed you two so much..." Penina whispered, rocking Ezra back and forth.

"So did everything go okay at BLI?" Ray asked.

Raven told him what happened "You found the fly camera's?" Sam asked, sitting up "And you still have that piece of paper with all the codes?"

I nodded, taking the folded up piece of paper out of my pocket "Yeah, all the codes are right here. Why? Do you wanna go back there?"

"No. But these could really help. I mean, do we even know if BLI found out about the plan?"

"There was no indication that they had found out." Raven replied "I guess the plan is still on then? But how will we get in touch with Paul to find out exactly?"

"We'll think of a way." Mikey said "You didn't find him in the cells, did you?"

"No." Kat said before adding bleakly "Unless they executed him."

We were all silent until Gerard came back into the room "Well, is everything okay now?" I asked.

"She won't let me in to talk to her." Gerard sighed, sitting down.

"I'll go and talk to her." Penina said "Come on Ezra, we're gonna go talk to Hozzie." She got up and left the room.

Lucy told Gerard about the codes we'd found "Well that could help couldn't it?" Lucy asked.

Gerard nodded "Of course it could. We just need to figure out a way to get in touch with Paul. I'm sure we'll figure something out."

“We could go tonight!” Raven grinned.

“You guys aren’t going anywhere tonight.” Gerard replied with a laugh “Tomorrow night, okay? We’ll just have to sneak in and go to Paul’s house. It’d be better if we had some kind of disguise though.”

“I could easily make one.” Raven replied “But our hair would easily give us away.”

“What about Penina?”

“No!” Frank snapped “We’re not putting Penina in danger like that.”

“I agree.” Raven said “If we go at night, no one will see our hair. We’ll just have to take the chance, won’t we?”

Penina and Hozzie came back into the room. Gerard sighed “Look, Hozzie I-“

He was interrupted by Hozzie throwing her arms round his neck. Gerard laughed and hugged her back “So you forgive me?” She nodded.

“Alright, I’ll get started on a Better Living Industries outfit.” Raven said, standing up and going off to start making it.



“Are you sure this is gonna work?” I asked, pulling on the Better Living Industries outfit “Besides, I don’t think Paul even likes me that much.”

“This isn’t about whether he likes you or not. This is about taking down BLI.” Kat re-assured me “Come on, nothing will go wrong.”

“It must’ve been awful being stuck in BLI again.” I said quietly.

“Well it could’ve been worse. At least Penina was there this time. And trust me; Penina got it a lot worse than I did.” Kat sighed, running her fingers through her hair “We have to win Crayon. Because if we lose, BLI won’t have mercy on us. They won’t kill us quickly. They’ll stretch it out. Just like they did with my Dad.”

I wrapped my arms round her “Everything will be okay Kat.”

“… Crayon. I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I saw Sam and Mikey kissing.”

“Oh my god, really?” I laughed “Soon Lucy will be kissing Gerard and you and me will be the only single ones.”

“And Hozzie.”

“Oh yeah, and Hozzie.” I smiled “Come on, let’s go.”

“Don’t tell anyone I told you!”

“I won’t, I promise.” I laughed.

We left our bedroom and went into the diner “Eww you look like a BLI citizen!” Frank cried.

“Oh shut up!” I replied, pretending to slap him round the face “So are we gonna go then?”

“Yeah in a second. Does everyone know the plan?” Gerard asked.

“Yes but I have a feeling you’re gonna tell us again anyway.” Sam groaned.

“Basically, Penina and Frank will stay here to look after their kids while we go to BLI. When we get there, Crayon will go in first and pretend to be an average citizen. Me and Hozzie will follow at a distance to make sure you’re okay and get there safely.” Gerard smiled “And the others will wait in the car for us. If you spot anything suspicious then you’ll phone us, okay?”

“Yeah, yeah Gerard we get it.” Frank laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story