Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Different

[A/N] – Hey guys, I tried to update this last night but it wouldn’t let me so I’m updating this before school. Anyway, updates will be a bit harder now since I’m in the school play and in choir and stuff. I’ll try and update at least once a day but I’ll be doing loads of updates at the weekend.

We pulled up outside BLI “Okay, you guys stay here in the car and warn us if you see anything.” Gerard said “And I mean anything. The car is pretty well hidden here but just in case.”

“Yeah, yeah, Gerard we get it.” Lucy replied, laughing “Now go on. Go and find Paul!”

“Okay, let’s go then.” I muttered, getting out of the car. Hozzie and Gerard got out as well.

“Go on ahead; we said we’d follow you from a distance.” Hozzie whispered “If anything goes wrong then just say our names and we’ll help you, okay?”

I nodded and started walking into BLI. After a few moments I turned around. Hozzie and Gerard were nowhere to be seen. They were pretty good at hiding. I took a deep breath and kept on walking.

It was weird walking down the streets of BLI by myself. I knew Hozzie and Gerard were nearby but it felt like I was here alone. It was also completely terrifying, wondering if a drac was going to pop out at any moment to try and kill me.

Luckily I made it to Paul’s house relatively quickly and knocked on his front door. For a sickening moment I thought he wasn’t home but then his door slowly creaked open “Who is it?” He asked worriedly.

“It’s just me Paul, Transmission Monster.”

“Oh. Come on in.” He opened the door fully and let me in.

“The tunnel into the desert’s been destroyed.” I told him as I walked into the living room.

“I know. Better Living Industries told us all about it. How they’d gone to Kat’s house to get the last of her Dad’s things and they stumbled across the tunnel. Korse ordered five draculoids to guard the tunnel, waiting for you guys to come in. I tried to get a message to you but I didn’t want to risk getting caught. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, don’t worry, we saved them.” I told him “So… BLI don’t know about the plan?”

“Of course not. I told you I’d only tell people I trusted.” Paul ran his fingers through his hair “Is that all you came here to find out?”

I shook my head “No. We found the codes to every lock at BLI. And the room where the fly cameras are. Party Poison reckons we could shut down the fly cameras for good so that your job would be a lot easier.”

“I got some more people for you.” Paul told me, standing up and bending down. He lifted up a loose floorboard and pulled out some pieces of paper then handed them to me “That gives us four hundred now by the way. I’ve been keeping tally.”

“Do you think we’ll make it to five hundred?”

“We can try but I’m not sure. I tried talking to your parents about it you know.”

“What did they say?”

“They’ve promised to keep it a secret for your sake but they’re not interested in joining.” Paul sighed “They really miss you Crayon.”

I felt a little awkward. I normally tried my best not to think about them because I always felt guilty whenever I did “I chose my lifestyle and they’ve chosen theirs. Nothing we can do about that.”

“Are you sure you can’t accept the BLI lifestyle?”

You’re not accepting it. You’re going to be breaking out of here soon too.”

“I’m not the one who ran away from home though. At the age of thirteen.”

I went bright red “The others don’t know I’ve only just turned fourteen. They think I’m around sixteen.”

“Look, Crayon-“

“Transmission Monster!” Hozzie shrieked from outside “Transmission Monster!

I ran outside just in time to see a draculoid shoot at Hozzie. It hit her on the shoulder and she screeched before falling to the floor next to her brother. I hid behind Paul’s fence, holding my breath and hoping the drac hadn’t heard me. I pulled my phone out of my bag and rang Raven “Hello?” She asked.

“Please help!” I said as quietly as I could possibly manage “I’m outside Paul’s house, please hurry, and bring your ray guns!”

Raven hung up the phone without bothering to ask stupid questions. I put my hand over my mouth and nose, trying to make my breathing as quiet as possible. For a second I dared peer over the fence. Both Hozzie and Gerard were still breathing and the drac was just looking at them. And then I heard loud footsteps. I looked back over the fence and saw the others running towards us. Mikey saw his siblings on the floor then shot at the draculoid. He got him in the middle of his face and the drac fell to the floor. Mikey ran over to his brother and sister “They’re still breathing!” He yelled “We need to get them back to the car. Now.”

“I’ll drive!” Raven offered, putting one of Hozzie’s arms round her shoulders “Crayon, help me.”

I walked over and put Hozzie’s other arm round my shoulders and we helped her up. Mikey and Ray carried Gerard between them “Are they going to be okay?” Lucy asked, biting her lip.

“Of course they are.” Mikey replied “Let’s just get them back to the car.”
Sign up to rate and review this story