Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Uzumaki Fiend

Chapter 4-Friends and Enemies

by VFSNAKE 1 review

Naruto is betrayed after the Sasuke retrieval mission. He escaped, but just barely while losing an eye in the process. He makes it to Konoha where a sword of incredible power is found and a new des...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-10 - 14103 words

5Original
Chapter 4-Friends and Enemies

Suna was a village that lived in a place few had the courage to live in much less endure the harsh weather a desert region possessed. Harsh rippling winds, sand as far as the eye could see, intense heat during the day, and chilling cold at night. Water was considered to be more precious then gold in this place as you can't bribe the desert to give you water with paper currency. If you had water, you used it sparingly in this place, and didn't share with anyone in a fight for your own survival.

"I HATE THIS FUCKING DESERT!" yelled Fu while she struggled to walk through the vast ocean of sand around her and glared at Naruto currently acting like nothing was even wrong!

Seriously! Was he even human?

"Calm yourself. You'll save your energy that way," replied Naruto with Fu grumbling at him.

"How can you be so cool and collected in this place? I'm wearing less then you and I'm drenched in sweat!" exclaimed Fu before blushing at the realization of the fact and her clothes were soaked with them being slightly see-through.

Thank Kami he was walking in front of her!

"Training and patience," replied Naruto before making hand signs and shot a blast of wind through the sand to create an easier path to walk.

"How long until we get there?" asked Fu while Naruto turned back to look at her and the girl blushed since she was sure he could see right through the wet transparent clothing.

"Not long. Less then an hour," replied Naruto with Fu sighing since she really wanted to get out of the baking sun.

'Good. The sooner we are in doors, the sooner I can cool off, take a shower, and get some nice clothing that won't be see-through when wet!' Fu thought to herself.

By the time the two reached Suna's gates, it was nearly nightfall, it was cold, Fu was now in a full blown cranky state, and they were surrounded by Suna Shinobi demanding their identification. So far so good all things considered. Still, Fu's thin patience wasn't helping keep the peace, and Naruto requested Gaara meet with him on matters of urgency. The Shinobi from Suna were hesitant to comply with the request, which made Fu angrier, and the girl exploded with anger with her voice echoing throughout Wind Country.

"YOU LISTEN HERE YOU BAKA! I WANT TO GO INSIDE, GET NEW CLOTHES, GET CLEANED UP, AND GET SOME LONG OVERDUE SLEEP! NOW GO GET THE KAZEKAGE OR SO HELP ME I'LL DO SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE THE BIJU WET THEMSELVES!" yelled Fu with a look of fury on her face that told the Suna Shinobi around them that she wasn't playing around.

"Nicely put," replied Naruto with Fu growling at him.

"Don't push me pal! I want to get inside and have a chance to regain the strength this desert bled out of me," Fu shot back with Naruto smirking.

"Just stating the obvious," replied Naruto with a chuckle and Fu let out a huff.

"You wished to see me?" asked Gaara after appearing in a swirl of sand with his siblings right behind him.

"Gaara, its been a long time," replied Naruto with Gaara frowning at him.

"Do I know you?" asked Gaara with many of the Suna Shinobi around them going tense.

"Surely you've not forgotten me after two years?" questioned Naruto before removing the cloth in front of his face and Gaara's eyes widened.

"Naruto? Is that you?" asked Gaara with Naruto letting out a chuckle at the Kazekage's reaction and that of his siblings.

"Who else at the age of 12 could have summoned Toad Boss Gamabunta and taken you down while your body was possessed by Shukaku?" asked Naruto with Gaara nodding since few people knew the explicit details regarding that fight.

"You've changed," replied Gaara with Naruto giving him a sad smile.

"Sadly yes. But I assure you the change was for the better. I need your help Gaara. We need your help," said Naruto with Gaara smiling at him.

"And you will have it my friend," said Gaara with the two shaking hands and the tension left just like that.

'Its hard to believe that's Uzumaki Naruto. A few years ago he was a short, loudmouth, orange haired shrimp, and now he's...this!' thought Temari, as she was very impressed, and felt her face getting warm for some reason.

"Who is she?" asked Gaara with Naruto turning his head to look at Fu.

"One of us," replied Naruto and Gaara's eyes widened in surprise.

"What number?" asked Gaara to Fu with the girl holding up seven fingers.

"Lucky number seven! I hear you hold number one," replied Fu while Gaara nodded.

"Yes. Come inside. You're probably tired from your travels," said Gaara since the desert was a harsh place to be in at any given time.

"You have no idea. I'm sweating heavily walking through the never ending wave of sand and this guy barely even breaks a sweat!" exclaimed Fu while Naruto smirked at her.

"My clothing is designed to handle all environmental temperature and the climate control seals imbedded in it doesn't hurt either," replied Naruto with Fu looking shocked and then pissed off!

"You had seals on your clothing the entire time and you didn't bother sharing them with me during the trek through the fucking desert...WHY?! asked Fu while glaring daggers at him.

"For one, you never asked how I endured the weather. That was your fault. Two, while I could have put those seals on your clothing to make things less uncomfortable, it would have required you shed all of your clothing for me to put the very complex seals on them properly before giving them back, and I do believe that what you're wearing right now is the only form of clothing in your possession. Not to mention there was no real place to cover up your body while I made such alterations in the first place," replied Naruto with Fu wanting to retort, but found herself speechless, and couldn't find anything wrong with his answer.

"He has you there my young larva. Besides, I don't think you're ready to show off your body to him just yet. You have a little more maturing to do before you can seek him out before performing the mating dance and enticing him to bed," replied Chōmei, as the girl's face became red, and shook it violently to get the idea of being with Naruto in that manner.

"Can you make the changes once I find several sets of clothing to wear?" asked Fu with Naruto nodding since he could do just that.

"Of course, but only after you have another set of clothing to wear. I won't be accused of being a pervert while working on your clothing with you wearing nothing in the process," replied Naruto seeing Fu and surprisingly Temari blushing at his words.

Though why Temari was blushing he didn't know.

(Kazekage Tower-Sometime Later)

"How have you been?" asked Gaara with Naruto sitting in a chair in his office while Fu was at the apartment they were given free of charge to sleep.

"I'm good actually. Two years away from Konoha does wonders for the mind. Allowed me to put some things perspective," answered Naruto calmly while looking at Gaara and then his two siblings stand on either side of him.

"I can only imagine. Since my defeat by your hands, I've had time to do some reflecting of my own, and became a someone worthy of the title Kazekage," explained Gaara before he told Naruto how the populous had changed thanks to information about what his own Father had done to make him so the they would understand things.

"I'm glad to hear that. You've achieved in Suna what I could not in Konoha. My hat is off to you in that regard," replied Naruto humbly to Gaara.

"Thank you. I see you've made yourself quite notorious since you left Konoha. The large bounty they put on you is quite impressive and Taki has recently put one on you too for taking Fu from them," said Gaara while moving the Bingo Book on his desk over to Naruto for the Uzumaki to look at.

"Fools. They know not what they do for their hearts and minds are blocked. Iwa, Kumo, and the Akatsuki will come hunting for me. They won't care about the bounty, but rather they will only seek me out for Kyuubi, and the same can be said about Fu. Konoha will seek to weaken us while swooping in at the best possible moment and seek to control two Jinchuriki instead of just one now," explained Naruto with Gaara nodding since that was a good tactic to use.

"What do you plan to do exactly?" asked Gaara curiously at Naruto, who smiled at him, and then at the information in the Bingo Book.

"Its simple. I'm going to take the fight to them. To the Akatsuki. To Taki. To everyone and anyone that wants piece of me. I'm going to war Gaara and I need allies," explained Naruto with Gaara thinking things through in his head for a long moment.

"You know I would fight beside you Naruto. Anytime and anywhere. The Akatsuki is a threat to every Jinchuriki out there. Suna and I will help you fight the Akatsuki, but for the moment...fighting Konoha is out of the question," replied Gaara with Naruto nodding since Suna was still suffering from their allied invasion of the village during the Chuunin Exams two years ago.

"That's not a problem Gaara. We'll focus on the Akatsuki first by informing and possibly recruiting the other Jinchuriki to the cause. We'll take down the Akatsuki in groups like they planned to do with us while in pairs. After we do that, we remove the various agents in each village like Iwa, and Kumo that believe Jinchuriki should be treated just barely above the status of slaves," explained Naruto after getting out of his chair and showing all of this on a map of the Elemental Countries Gaara had on the wall of his office.

"Weakening each village to a certain point, but not enough that they can be conquered by any of the others. Very clever. I know Mist is recovering after the previous Mizukage was overthrown and killed by the Rebels with the leader becoming the new Mizukage. A woman by the name of Terumi Mei. She might be a useful ally in the future though given how her predecessor was a Jinchuriki like us...I would keep my guard up around her all the same," explained Gaara with Naruto nodding.

"I will. Don't worry. Before I head to Mist, I'm going to head for Iwa, and at least try to meet the Jinchuriki there," answered Naruto since he was close to Iwa at the moment.

"Iwa has two Jinchuriki from what I've learned since my time as Kazekage. Apparently, my Father wanted me to become a weapon to counter you in Konoha should the Leaf draw first blood, and Iwa should they ever wish to remove us before going after your former village," explained Gaara while Naruto raised an eyebrow at this information.

"Two of them? Well that makes my life a bit easier though how they'll welcome the news I'm going to bring is something else entirely. Not to mention if the Tsuchikage finds out, he might doing something horrible to those two, and I wouldn't tolerate it on any level," answered Naruto knowing he would have to speak to both Jinchuriki at the same time or at least speak to one while making sure the one speaks to the other.

"I don't know much about Kumo and their Jinchuriki. Though I have heard rumors that they also have two Jinchuriki as well and that one of them...is also the Raikage's little brother," Gaara said with Naruto grumbling at this news before he frowned in thought.

"That leaves one unaccounted for," replied Naruto with Gaara shrugging.

"I only know what I've heard from spies and the rumors being told to me," explained Gaara with Naruto sighing though they both knew it was to expected.

"I'll find out about the last unnamed one among us during my travels. If I encounter any of the Akatsuki, I'll handle them with Fu, and come back here for when they decide to go after you," replied Naruto knowing the organization would do just that.

"I'll be expecting you when that day comes," said Gaara, who extended his hand, and Naruto took it before they shook hands to further cement the promise of one coming to save another.

(Hokage Tower-Meeting Room)

"So the Kyuubi Jinchuriki has finally been located?" asked Danzo with Tsunade nodding while she looked at the other members of the Councils and the Clan Heads hearing this detail.

"More or less. He was spotted in Moss Country by Jiraiya's spies some time ago, but was being pursued by Iwa, and Kumo Shinobi teams attempting to grab him. Though I doubt it was for the bounty we have out on him since I doubt the value of a Jinchuriki or the Biju they possess is that low in the minds of the other Kages wishing to use their power for themselves," answered Tsunade, but decided to keep the seven-tailed Jinchuriki out of this meeting since she didn't want to get them shouting, and making demands of her to find the girl too.

"Have any teams been dispatched to capture the Kyuubi brat before the other villages do?" asked Homura with Tsunade nodding.

"Jiraiya along with Kakashi and a team he selected are on there way now. Hopefully, they will find a weakened Jinchuriki, and capture him with ease," answered Tsunade while she hoped the group did succeed in their mission.

"What of the Uchiha and his injuries?" asked Koharu knowing the sooner the boy was healed the better.

"Sasuke is still in the hospital and requires more time healing all his broken bones. He should be out of the hospital by the end of next week," explained Tsunade while keeping out the fact that his ability to reproduce was damaged during her examination, but it was fixable nonetheless, and the Uchiha would be unable to make any attempts at getting his wife Sakura pregnant anytime soon.

"Half the retrieval team got off easy in being demoted to Chuunin. They should have all been killed!" said the Haruno Councilwoman since she wanted her daughter pregnant with the Uchiha's offspring to ensure they had ties to the clan and living a life of luxury from now on.

For that to happen, her daughter needed to get a bun in the oven, and bring the child into the world.

"Well its not up to you to punish them. Its up to me since they are MY Shinobi. In any case, I'm confident Jiraiya along with the team should return soon, and with Naruto in tow behind them," explained Tsunade with the group agree before the doors opened and Jiraiya came in with Kakashi holding a bag in each of their hands.

"We got a problem and his name is Naruto," said Jiraiya before he dumped the contents of the bag onto the group to reveal Iwa headbands while Kakashi did the same with his bag to reveal Kumo headbands.

"He killed the teams from each village that were after him?" asked a surprised Tsunade with Jiraiya nodding and letting out a sigh.

"When we got there, the signs of battle were at least three days old, and the bodies were put in two separate piles before they were burned. All we could find were the headbands of each team in separate piles by the burning ones," explained Kakashi before telling the Hokage about how they suspected Naruto did that to make a point to them since the Leaf symbol was carved next to a tree with a kunai stabbed into it.

"That demon dares to threaten us?! After all we've done for him in letting the bastard live, breathe, and eating food in this village!" exclaimed a Civilian Councilmember, who was a bit overweight, and one of the many outspoken individuals calling for Naruto's death when he was just a baby.

"Apparently he does," answered Kakashi while Tsunade sighed knowing this was going badly for them.

"Where is he headed now?" asked Tsunade with Jiraiya looking a tad nervous.

"We don't know. His trail went cold and none of my spies have told me anything yet," replied Jiraiya, as Tsunade grit her teeth, and looked pissed off when told that.

"I think its time we have our children train to hunt Naruto down. We need to bolster our ranks to find him," Inoichi stated with the others nodding in agreement.

"I agree. The fox needs to be hunted and an Inuzuka on the case would be a good choice for such a hunting party to be formed," Tsume said so her own opinion could be spoke on this matter.

"Not to mention my own son can come up with a brilliant strategy needed to take the brat down and create several backup plans should the one used be a failure," replied one Nara Shikaku knowing his son could take on the Uzumaki brat with enough time and training.

"I agree. We'll begin training the Clan Heirs to specifically hunt down Jinchuriki," said Tsunade with the Clan Heads happy to hear that.

When the meeting ended, Tsunade headed for her office, and found Umino Iruka there waiting for her to see him. Not surprising since she had been treating him for serious injuries these past two years and found the Chuunin once more seeking help by the means of her medical skills.

"Hokage-sama, I need your help with the pain. It keeps getting worse!" exclaimed Iruka while wincing and holding the side the held the injury.

"I've done all I can to treat you Iruka. I've done everything I possibly can to keep this old injury from causing phantom pain. Its all in your mind," replied Tsunade, as she went to work on numbing it down, and use her healing powers to make the pain not last as long.

"The injury keeps throbbing in pain and increasing with each passing day. Nothing I do to stop this works! I've taken pain medication, therapy of all kinds, and your medical skills to name a few. Nothing is preventing the pain from getting worse. It turns on and off at different times at random moments," explained Iruka, as he wince in pain, and was nearly forced to his knees from it even with Tsunade working on treating him.

'This is bad. No matter how many times I treat him, Iruka still aches from this injury, and its that injury no less. What does it mean?' thought Tsunade before deciding to have Iruka admitted to the hospital for observation.

"You called Tsunade-sama?" asked Shizune in a stiff tone that no longer held warmth in it for her former teacher.

"Yes. Please monitor Iruka for me while I check on some things in my medical research library. His injury is causing him uncontrollable pain and even my skills can't seem to cure him," replied Tsunade while ignoring the frown on the younger woman's face, as she left the room, and leaving the two alone.

"What's with the frown on your face?" asked Iruka in a tired tone, as sweat was quickly leaving his forehead, and looking at the woman glaring daggers at him.

"You. You and your stupidity," replied Shizune with Iruka frowning at her.

"What stupidity?" asked Iruka and the man struggled to sit up.

"Your stupidity in betraying Naruto. I know it was you that day. Only you were ever able to catch him when he was chased by the ANBU. I heard the stories. Naruto does this and you catch him. Naruto does that and you find him where the other ANBU cannot. Now look at you. Injured by his hands and it aches all over," answered Shizune with a hint of joy in her voice while seeing Iruka struggle with the pain his torso was going through right now.

"The Kyuubi inside of him killed my parents. I'm tired of looking at him and seeing their dead faces knowing they died while he lived. I wanted closure and still do," said Iruka before he winced in pain again.

"If that was the case, then why save him from that Mizuki character?" questioned Shizune and saw the man's exposed injury burning crimson.

"I don't know! I guess I thought...I thought......I thought that if anyone should have the right to kill Naruto it should have been me. Mizuki only did for the glory while I would have done it for closure. After it was over, I was so tempted to do it when I told him to close his eyes, and accept his gift. I could have take a kunai slashed his throat and just watch him bleed out. But I couldn't since the Sandaime was no doubt watching us and he had plans for Naruto being the village's weapon. So I stayed my hand. After the Third Hokage died, I felt another piece of myself die, and I blamed Naruto. I still do since he could have stayed in Konoha to protect its people instead of chasing off after the already weakened Jinchuriki," explained Iruka bitterly to Shizune looking at him with shock and horror in her eyes.

"I can't believe you! Naruto bleeds for this place, proves he's not a monster time and time again for the idiots of this village, and what do you do? You try to kill him! I hope the ache you feel from that wound never goes away. I hope it eats at you until the day you die and that it follows you into Hell!" exclaimed Shizune before moving to leave the room.

"Hey! Where are you going? You can't leave me here like this on the Hokage's orders," Iruka retorted and Shizune going stiff at the door.

"I'm leaving this room Iruka. You can suffer in that bed alone in silence like Naruto has done while growing up in this village. Its time you feel his pain for once and then ask yourself if he owes you anything!" Shizune stated quietly before leaving the room and ignoring Iruka calling out to her.

Shizune didn't care what he did or even if Tsunade punished her.

(Earth Country)

"This is the third Iwa patrol we've killed around here. It shouldn't be this heavily guarded here," said Fu while looking at the bodies of the Shinobi around them.

"These Shinobi weren't patrolling the area Fu. They were guarding something. Or rather some people that they don't want found," explained Naruto and flicked blood off of his blade before sheathing the weapon.

"Correct," came a gruff voice from the shadows that made both Naruto and Fu stop in their tracks.

"We mean you no harm," replied Naruto with a gruff chuckle coming from the trees.

"Those Iwa Shinobi you killed say otherwise," said the now skeptical voice.

"We aren't your enemies. We're like you. We're Jinchuriki!" exclaimed Fu with Naruto shaking his head at her since she jumped the gun in telling them that.

"Really? Which ones and from what village?" asked another voice though it had a quieter tone to it.

"Fu here possesses Nanabi and I have Kyuubi. As for villages...we don't answer to any of them," replied Naruto with a deathly silence soon following.

Not a good sign.

"Your lying," replied the gruff voice before a flare of chakra was felt and lava was sent toward them.

Definitely not a good sign.

"How am I lying?" asked Naruto, as he dodged the attack, and saw Fu roll out of the way while a heavy steam rolled in around them.

"All Jinchuriki belong to a village. None have left and lived long enough enjoy their new found freedom!" explained the gruff voice before shooting more lava at them.

"You clearly haven't been brought up to speed about some things. Not surprising since the Tsuchikage would be fearful of you doing the same," replied Naruto, as he felt the steam surrounding him, and Fu before sensing a large figure behind him.

A VERY large figure aiming a very large FIST!

Naruto grit his teeth when grabbing the massive fist with his palm and looked right into the man's eyes with his own. The two stared at each other in the face with the armored man in from of the Uzumaki narrowing his eyes at him before it became an all out fight in Taijutsu. Naruto had to admit, the big guy could move fast when he had to, and yet could take blows tot the body thanks to the armor he wore while dishing out powerful hits of his own. It was more like a dance then a fight though in Naruto's mind, as he dodged, blocked, struck, blocked, dodged, flipped back, jump kicked, took a hit, then another hit, dodged one more, blocked one more, threw a punch, and a kick before leaping back to keep his distance.

As for Fu, she was engaging a red haired man with a beard, who was making her fight at a distance, and had to use superior speed to dodge. Each one eyeing the other carefully while gauging them with critical eyes. The lava the bearded man sent Fu's way was fast, but the girl was faster, and more nimble so evading them wasn't hard. It was getting close enough to hit the man that was difficult since the terrain was now covered with the hot fiery liquid around him. One false step and Fu would get more then just a hot foot that would need lots of water to cool down.

"STOP!" yelled a voice that belonged to either Naruto, Fu, or the girl's opponent.

It was Naruto's opponent.

"Han?" asked the red haired and bearded man while seeing his fellow Jinchuriki stop fighting the blonde.

"I have seen and felt all I need from this one. He speaks the truth Roshi," explained Han while giving Naruto a bow that was to show his respect to the one eyed Uzumaki.

"Are you sure?" asked Roshi knowing that when Han told him something about someone it was generally right.

"Yes," answered Han simply before walking around Naruto to Roshi's side while Fu had a flabbergasted look on her face.

"That's it?! One fight and now we're all friends? You could have just asked us for proof like asking for the Bingo Book or something!" exclaimed Fu with Naruto chuckling and shaking his head.

"True, but I find the best way to know about someone is to fight them. Your friend was holding back, his eyes revealed no deception to his purpose in being here, and my Biju was telling me each of you has a Biju stronger then either of our own. If you did mean us harm...we would have lost if you summoned their power," explained Han while Roshi was looking at the Uzumaki right in his blue eye.

"I've seen eyes like that one before today gaki. Eyes I haven't seen since the last Shinobi War that Iwa had with Konoha. Are you...HIS son?" asked Roshi and saw Naruto's one eye narrow.

"Why? Wish to fulfill a blood oath you made to a long dead comrade and kill me out of revenge?" asked Naruto and saw Roshi shake his head.

"No. Just curious. Judging by your hair and eyes...I would assume you were the son of the Yondaime Hokage. Few people have his hair and eyes. In fact, you are the only one I've seen with those traits, and given how young you are...," explained Roshi with a hint of accusation in the air about his assumption being right.

"Yes. I am his son. Though I received none of the fame and glory that went with being his son. For obvious reasons as you both well know given what we four all are to the Shinobi villages," explained Naruto while Han and Roshi nodded in understanding.

"You came here on business to speak with the two of us. So...speak and tell us why you are here," replied Han since he wanted to know why these two rogue Jinchuriki were in enemy territory that could spark an international incident or war if it was ever found out they were here.

"To warn you about the Akatsuki organization. They're hunting us and we need to form a united front against them!" explained Fu before Naruto went into further detail about his own encounter with two of them and their abilities that rendered Kyuubi's chakra useless in battle.

And that the other Akatsuki members were no doubt the same in nullifying a Biju's power during a battle.

"Iwa would never let anything happen to either of us. We're too valuable for them to lose to such an organization," Roshi said firmly while Fu was looking away from them for a moment and Naruto sighed at the man's stubbornness.

"Are you sure?" questioned Naruto since he doubt the Tsuchikage or Iwa in general cared about them.

"We've had some skirmishes with the Akatsuki before your arrival. Han and I along with several Jounin were able to repel them," explained Roshi confidently though Han looked solemn.

"Barely though and not without casualties on our end while the Akatsuki members were able to get away in the process," Han added and Naruto nodding.

"And they will keep attacking until Iwa gets fed up in defending you two before they leave you to fend for yourselves. Your value to them only lasts so long as Iwa and the Tsuchikage will allow until the death toll for the village becomes to high. Sooner or later something is going to give and the Akatsuki is made up of S-class Missing Nin that have no problem slaughtering everyone in their path to get what they want," explained Naruto and the two Jinchuriki in front of him looked at one another.

"And no doubt your skirmish with the three squads here before coming to us will prove you right," replied Roshi since the mess these two made would make the Tsuchikage very upset.

"Considering a team of Iwa Shinobi was sent after the two of us not that long ago, what would you expect me to do when suddenly being attacked by them?" asked Naruto with Han and Roshi looking a bit sheepish.

"Good point. Still, we will keep our eyes out for the Akatsuki, and thank you for the warning," said Han since it wasn't often they were told something that was helpful to them.

"We're Jinchuriki. We need to stick together no matter what. Also, I think if things do get really bad for you in terms of living in Iwa...you should come with us," said Naruto and saw the two were shocked by the offer before looking at each other for a moment.

"Not to sound ungrateful, but we must respectfully say no...for now," answered Roshi with Han nodding in agreement.

"Loyalty to one's village to very the end. I understand your reason and I respect that," said Naruto before giving them a bow of respect and leaving with Fu right behind him.

"You could have shown them the sword. Made them follow you that way," said Fu, who was clearly surprised he didn't do just that, and saw the Uzumaki shake his head.

"I will not make them join that way. It would be forced. When we come together for our united cause, it will be of their own freewill that they join, and not through what is in my blood," explained Naruto and looked at Fu to see her absorbing his words with sudden admiration in her eyes.

"Where to next?" asked Fu curiously.

"Kumo. Its going to be a long walk ahead of us. Don't expect the two there to be as civil as Han and Roshi were with us. No two villages use similar methods of raising Jinchuriki and one of them is the Raikage's little brother," explained Naruto with Fu nodding.

"We still need at least two countries for allies for when you act on the Master Plan you told me about on your way over here," reminded Fu while Naruto nodded since he didn't forget.

"Wave Country is one and Spring is another. Once I reach the Spring Daimyo, I will put her in touch with Wave, and work our way from there," explained Naruto since he didn't want any of his future plans picked up by the ears of Jiraiya's spies lingering deep within the shadows.

He would also mentally remind himself to get spies of his own to combat the Sannin's network.

(Konoha-At the Moment)

"Man this training sucks!" exclaimed Kiba, as he hadn't been pushed this hard since...well ever!

His Mother had run him into the ground with this new training to hunt down and capture Naruto to be brought back to Konoha. Kiba didn't' have a problem with that since Naruto was a fox in human skin and dogs were meant to hunt them down. So Tsume with Hana's help had begun training Kiba how to track using his sense of smell, his hearing, and to look at the terrain for possible signs of deception via multiple tracks leading everywhere.

And Kiba wasn't the only one being drilled into the ground with this training.

Shikamaru was getting the same training in terms of using strategies, planning ahead of time, formulating contingency plans, and manipulating the shadows to disable if not kill the opponent. Even Yoshino gave the two space to train since she had never seen her husband work their son so hard and decided to let them go at it uninterrupted because it was a rare sight to see.

Inoichi basically grounded his daughter from just about everything she liked to call fun and had her working on the family Jutsus that targeted the mind. How to disable, possess, manipulate, erase, and steal information from the mind. Not only that, but he had her get off the stupid diet she had, and work on getting muscle on her skinny bones. He also used Sasuke to help motivate his daughter to do that by telling Ino the Uchiha wouldn't even consider the idea of marrying her to revive his clan unless she showed physical strength to match her mental ones.

Worked like a charm.

Shibi was currently in the process of helping his son Shino in trying to have his hive learn how to sense a Biju's chakra signature by crossbreeding certain insects to create new ones capable doing that naturally. The idea Shibi came up with was that such insects under Shino's command could help provide pinpoint accuracy of the Jinchuriki. That by using the Kyuubi's chakra trail Naruto always leaked, they would be able to find him no matter where Naruto went, and be able to slowly drain him of his strength when attached.

Hinata and Neji were both being trained by their Hiashi to disable Naruto of his chakra and Kyuubi's to an extent. No one outside of the Hyuuga Clan knew more about the chakra network like they did thanks to the Byakugan and Hiashi was going over the key points on where they were to strike Naruto. Neji had respectfully pointed out to Hiashi that Naruto had reopened his chakra network, but his Uncle told him that was because Neji gave him time to recover, and didn't move in for the kill. In this case, Neji would need to hit him like before, but instead of following up with an immediate kill, Neji, or Hinata were going to disable Naruto before he could call upon Kyuubi's chakra.

Neji took to the training easily, but Hinata was hesitant to learn this knowing what, or rather who it would be used on when the time came. She didn't want to hurt Naruto. She never did! In fact, the Hyuuga girl didn't understand why Konoha treated him badly after the success of the retrieving Sasuke two years ago, and still didn't to this day. She knew about Kyuubi, as that wasn't really a big secret anymore, or at all back when Hinata was younger. For Neji, it was an excuse to say his loss at the Chuunin Exams didn't count, and that Fate smiled on him once more to get a chance at redeeming himself for such an unfair loss.

Hinata wasn't so sure.

Tenten was more weapon based of the group with a few Jutsus, but couldn't contribute outside of that, and instead was instructed on the vital spots of the body when dealing with Jinchuriki, and making him lose a limb wasn't a problem...it wasn't encourage either. They also told Tenten she should stick to long range throwing weapons since her aim was unmatched by the entire group her age and only move into close range when Naruto was weakened. She also had her weapons coated in poisons and sedatives to further increase the odds of throwing Naruto off his game.

As for the rest of the Rookies and Gai's team they would join together now with their Jounin senseis and train their students into the ground. They would find out what their parents taught them and see it in action while reporting their own impressions to their at home teachers on what they saw. If they lacked expectations with Clan Techniques, then their parents would drill them harder, and the Jounin would pick up the slack while a new Jounin named Tenzo would explain to them the nature of his abilities so they would come to expect his intervention during their inevitable encounter with the Kyuubi Jinchuriki.

"Deal with it Kiba. Its meant to build up your stamina so you can stand a fighting chance against Naruto's own. He has more stamina in his body then all of us combined and that was before leaving two years ago. No doubt its several times what it was before and you need to up your game to have even have a fraction of it in order to fight him," explained Kakashi with the Rookies and Gai's team realizing that was indeed true.

"Kakashi is right my youthful students! Remember in the Chuunin Exam Preliminaries, Lee fought Sabaku no Gaara, and was pushed to his limits with Suna's Jinchuriki still having the power to fight if just barely. Sabaku no Gaara holds the weakest of the Biju while Naruto holds the strongest. If the weakest of them could do that to Lee, imagine what Naruto could do with Kyuubi's power, and without a means to stop it!" exclaimed Gai with many of them shivering at the thought.

It was not a pleasant thought to imagine.

"So we have to hit him with everything in our arsenal or else we're going to fail," said Ino and saw Asuma nodding.

"That and teamwork. You'll need to coordinate your attacks perfectly to take him down. Even without using the Biju's power, the brat is unpredictable, and move in a way not even Shikamaru will expect," explained Asuma while Shikamaru groaning since he knew whatever strategy he did come up with would require thinking "outside the box" and the normal plans he would make for fighting anyone else.

"Don't worry too much though since we'll be there to help you and Jiraiya-sama will also provide additional assistance when needed to ensure Naruto can't be stopped," Kurenai said to reassure the group that would be hunting the demon brat.

The woman also cast a look at Hinata, who wasn't as enthusiastic about this, and frowned at her slightly since she had an idea what was going on in that girl's head.

"And what if Naruto-kun wishes to be left alone?" asked Hinata curiously and the Jounin around her looked at the girl with raised eyebrows.

"The growing pile of dead bodies by his hands say otherwise Hinata," replied Kurenai and Hinata didn't meet her eyes.

"And I'm sure the Shinobi he killed weren't after his bounty or because he has the Kyuubi sealed in his gut," countered Hinata and saw Kurenai look at her with narrowed eyes.

"That's enough! I know you have feelings for Naruto and I had hoped as these two years progressed they would leave. If you're going to jeopardize our mission to capture Naruto, then you might as well leave, and continue your training elsewhere," replied Kurenai and Hinata shook her head no.

She would stay to train. To get stronger. She would reluctantly help them, but only to a certain extent, and should the need to sabotage their plans in motion to capture him were to arise...the Hyuuga girl would do just that.

"I will do what I must to complete the mission," stated Hinata while keeping her eyes locked on her sensei and looked firmly at the Master of Genjutsu among them adults teaching them.

"Good. I'll hold that to you Hinata. The day you break it is the day you regret ever have feelings for Naruto," replied Kurenai in a stern tone, but Hinata surprisingly narrowed her eyes at the older woman, and didn't flinch.

"And the day we all finally confront Naruto, is the day you, and the others here will regret betraying him...including me," replied Hinata, as she already was, but resolved herself to keep going knowing what to do when the time came, and figure out how to do it without getting caught.

If she couldn't sabotage the group in some way...then Hinata could only hoped Naruto would understand she did not want to bring him back to be their pawn.

(Lightning Country-Near Kumo)

Yugito was dealing with bandits when they arrived. She didn't know who they were at first, but Nibi told her to be wary of the one wielding the sword, and do not cross him. He cut through anyone in his path and used a powerful Fire Jutsu at some bandits trying to flank her from behind. The green haired girl was zooming around at high speed stabbing anything that was in her path she knew to be the enemy. Yugito could tell the girl was obviously a Jinchuriki given the yellow chakra from the Biju she possessed, but the boy was another matter, and was trying to figure him out.

"Stay focused! You can ask me questions later when this is over!" commanded Naruto, as he made one handed hand signs, and stabbed the ground with his sword.

The end result were streaks of crimson yellow lightning traveling through earth towards some unsuspecting bandits, who exploded shortly after being hit by such an intense blast, and caused the remaining enemy forces to flee in fear. It was interesting to hear them call out that he was a demon, monster, beast, and even a fiend of all things without feeling any hurt from those words. In Konoha, Naruto was called those things, and more harsher ones he'd rather not bring to the forefront of his mind at the moment. Here he was, killing bandits violently, called all those names, and yet...Naruto didn't feel anything but pride at being called this.

To his enemies...he was all those things.

To his enemies...Uzumaki Naruto was a fiend!

"You! I want some answers right freaking now!" demanded Yugito, who walked over to Naruto, and would have grabbed him by the neck to squeeze the answers out of him if not for the girl standing in her way.

"Back off kitty! Or I'll show you just how many ways there are to skin a cat!" exclaimed Fu while getting into fighting stand with her two kunai in her hands.

"You think I'm afraid of you girl? Ha! I have Nibi's power under my complete control. I'm not afraid of some upstart punk, who probably can't control her Biju's power to its maximum potential, and considering you used up more energy then me...I'm sure I have the edge here," replied Yugito confidently with Fu growling while Naruto himself just turned slightly to look at her.

"Enough! Do not test her or me. We came here to speak with you and the one called Killer Bee. The man is the other Jinchuriki of Kumo, correct?" asked Naruto and saw Yugito stiffen at hearing that.

"So what if he is? Why do you need to speak with us?" countered Yugito questioningly and saw the Sword of Juubi letting out crimson yellowish electricity around the blade.

"Its about the Akatsuki. I'm sure you've heard of them or even fought a pair of them at some point?" replied Naruto and saw Yugito tense at hearing the organization's name.

"I have. They came after me two weeks ago, but several patrols were out at the time, and were able to prevent them from taking me away. They were very powerful," Yugito said and Naruto nodded in agreement.

"They are S-Class Missing Nin so the fact you were able to survive and escape is no mere feet in itself. How many casualties did Kumo suffer in helping you?" said Naruto while Yugito hissed at him.

"Why? So you can mock Kumo for being weak? Its none of your business!" Yugito shot back and Naruto narrowed his eye at her before turning fully to face the woman.

"Kitten! Don't be a fool! That weapon is the Sword of Juubi. Forged from the fang of the beast that all nine Biju were one being before the Sage of Six Paths separated us into our own individual forms. To wield it like that means that the blonde is the direct descendant of the Sage himself!" exclaimed Nibi fearfully and Yugito's eyes widened in shock with a hint of fear in them.

"Answer my question. How many did you lose?" asked Naruto and Yugito shifted from being a dominant woman to a nervous one.

Clearly her Biju told her the identity of the weapon in his hand and its connection to the past.

"We had three ANBU squads out on patrol at the time. We lost two with the third squad being badly injured," answered Yugito with Naruto nodding since that seemed about right for an S-ranked Missing Nin to do that much damage when fighting so many ANBU and a Jinchuriki in full control of her Biju's powers.

"Its fortunate you survived just like the Jinchuriki in Iwa," said Naruto and Yugito looked shocked at hearing she wasn't the only one being targeted.

"You met them?" asked Yugito since she didn't expect Jinchuriki to make contact with one another due them being from different villages.

"I did. I met Han, Roshi, and Sabaku no Gaara is an old friend of mine in Suna. Fu here was from Taki and I was from Konoha. Our purpose is to reach all of the Jinchuriki in the Elemental Countries and warn them of the Akatsuki. However, the Mizukage is dead, we can't get into Kumo to see Killer Bee, and there is one Jinchuriki left unaccounted for that has yet to be identified by his village. We wanted to form a united front against them and take down the organization before they can use us for their own hidden agenda. They see us as mere pawns in their plans for something sinister," explained Naruto with Yugito looking like she had been punched in the gut.

"I had heard rumors about the organization, but nothing too definitive, we've been unable to learn more about them," replied Yugito and Naruto nodded in understanding.

"Talk to Killer Bee and even the Raikage if you wish. This organization is a threat to all the hidden villages. Not just Kumo. How do the people in your village treat you?" asked Naruto curiously and Yugito frowned at the question.

"Like a normal person. Why? Weren't either of you treated fairly?" asked Yugito and saw the two Jinchuriki look at one another before laughing.

"Are you serious? They treated us like slaves. Like weapons. Like tools to be discarded when useless," answered Naruto and Fu nodded in agreement to show Yugito he wasn't lying.

"I'm sorry. I...I had no idea," explained Yugito since she never saw any of it.

"As I told Fu here about Jinchuriki and the village they come from...no two villages work the same way when raising their Jinchuriki," said Naruto and Yugito nodded while taking that to heart.

"What is your name?" asked Yugito curiously since she never got it.

"Uzumaki Naruto formerly of Konoha," replied Naruto and saw Yugito's eyes now widen further.

"Uzumaki? As in the son of Uzumaki Kushina?!" asked Yugito and Naruto frowned at her.

"Yes. How do you know my Mother?" asked Naruto with a tone that told the woman she better speak up now or there would be Hell to pay.

"Uh...Kumo had tried to capture your Mother years ago. Back during the Third Shinobi War the Raikage back then wanted her in Kumo for the Uzumaki bloodline she held since Whirlpool was destroyed in the previous one. The current Raikage and his little brother Killer Bee were among those assigned to the mission before Konoha's Yellow Flash and future Yondaime Hokage stepped in to save her. When growing up, I asked him about the rumors of Jinchuriki being abused, and he said 'Most villages do that, but I won't be like them thanks to a man, who told me the secret, and wanted me to protect my family.' before looking at Bee with a smile on his face. I think...I think the Yondaime Hokage was the one to give him that advice," explained Yugito and Naruto closed his eyes hiding the fury that burned in him.

'That moron that is my Father even betrayed the words he preached to the enemy about how to help Jinchuriki reach their full potential,' thought Naruto before opening his eye and looking at the woman in front of him.

"What if I could grant you an audience with the Raikage?" asked Yugito and surprising the two.

"Why? So he can have two more Jinchuriki added to his arsenal of weapons?" asked Fu since she didn't trust anyone except Naruto at this point.

"No! He's not like that at all. But there is more to the story about how Uzumaki Kushina was nearly captured and a secondary reason for it," explained Yugito and Naruto was looking her right in the eyes.

'Is she telling the truth?' thought Naruto to Kyuubi with the fox staring intently at him.

"Every word," replied Kyuubi and Naruto focused himself back to Yugito.

"Fine! I'll speak to your Raikage in person, but it will just be me going, and I want the man's little brother there too. Fu! Come here for a second," commanded Naruto and Fu was instantly there.

"Yes Naruto-sama?" asked Fu while Naruto inwardly groaned since she started calling him that recently and had no intention of stopping.

"Keep your ears open and your eyes sharp while I'm gone. If I'm not back in two days, then something had gone wrong, and I've been taken prisoner for reconditioning. I want you to go to Wave Country. Its a safe place and it has people you can trust," whispered Naruto and Fu turned to look at Yugito for a moment before looking back him before giving a firm nod.

"You think it will come down to that Naruto-sama?" asked Fu and the Uzumaki thought about it for a second.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I hope it doesn't and this doesn't turn out bad for either of us. Just keep your guard up until my return," Naruto answered and saw the girl nod since the two of them were a prize for any Shinobi village.

"Yes Naruto-sama," replied Fu before leaping in to the trees and Naruto sighs.

"And just call me Naruto. Not 'Naruto-sama!' like I'm some Kage or Daimyo of a country because I'm not," said Naruto though he knew Fu wouldn't listen and just accepted it for now.

'Maybe not, but you don't need to be either one to get such respect,' thought Yugito while eyeing him better and had to admit Naruto was something else.

"Oh how cute! My kitten has a crush!" teased Nibi and Yugito blushed while mentally glaring at the demonic cat.

'What? I do not! I just met him!' thought Yugito with Nibi snickering.

"True, but I can feel your body's sudden reaction to him and my words. I don't blame you for feeling this way either. The boy is only a few years younger then you, but I can tell from seeing him with your eyes that he's well built, and is very powerful warrior worthy of you. So if you do decide to settle down and make a litter for yourself...this is the guy to do it with," Nibi said while Yugito blushed more and began screaming in her head at the cat demon.

'We are going to have a long talk about this in private after we escort Naruto-kun to the Raikage!' thought Yugito while Nibi smiled deviously at her.

"Naruto-kun? Such affection being placed on his name. Oh I am looking forward to our little discussion later. This is going to be so much fun!" exclaimed Nibi and Yugito had to bite back the groan she wanted to let out.

It was going to be a long day for Yugito.

(Raikage Tower)

The Raikage, a man called A by his family when not in his office being a Kage, was a man with an impressive body, heavily muscled from years of intense training that would rival if not surprise Maito Gai's own, and a sharp mind to match. Many years ago, he had to the honor of trying to kidnap Uzumaki Kushina for her bloodline due to its rarity on the command of his predecessor, and another honor in surviving a fight with the future Yondaime Hokage. It was through the Namikaze that A was able to learn the secret to helping his brother control his Biju and the revelation changed everything in Kumo when becoming Raikage. His little brother Bee had received a semi-good life growing up, as A's predecessor had believed in forging his Jinchuriki to be tough, and take hits in life that would make them better in the long run.

Bee had endured it all though thanks to A and his timely interventions when things got out of hand while Bee himself came to terms with what he was in life. After A became Raikage, the man had decided to change the way things happened in Kumo, and just in time for when Yugito received the Nibi into her body. The girl had grown up without the hatred Jinchuriki are normally exposed to in life and yet she knew of rumors behind how things once were. She had asked Bee about it once when learning about the Biju, but A's little brother wouldn't stay anything on the subject, and yet the blonde girl knew from his unreadable facial expression that they were true.

Sometimes not getting an answer to the question you ask is an answer unto itself.

But it may not be an answer you want or like.

Why was he thinking of this now? The Akatsuki organization. They had been attacking in pairs, probing Kumo's defenses and no doubt the other villages too if the rumors of them hunting Jinchuriki was to be believed. Though A would bet his favorite set of barbells at home that the rumors of the organization targeting ALL the Jinchuriki.

Meaning that he would need to find a way to make sure steps and measures were taken to ensure this organization got a hold of his brother or Yugito.

"Raikage-sama, I need to speak with you," called Yugito from behind the office doors, the sound of some of his bodyguards calling out for someone to stop, and the sound of a fight taking place before the doors opened to reveal the woman with a familiar looking face from the Bingo Book.

"Clearly, if you brought the infamous Uzumaki Naruto to my office is any indication. I think congratulations are in order," said A while eyeing Naruto with a calculating gaze and notice the blonde had eyes he had seen a long time ago.

But even now, the Raikage could still recall the memory of seeing that eye color staring at him with that level of intensity from another man of incredible skill still lived, and it was making the back of the muscled man's hairs stand on end.

"He's not here to join Kumo nor did I capture him Raikage-sama. He's here to talk to you and Killer Bee-sama," explained Yugito with A giving her a raised eyebrow, looked at Naruto, and then the mess of bodies knocked unconscious in the hallway.

"So it would seem given the bodies on the ground outside my office," A said calmly, but his tone told Yugito it was considerable effort that he didn't act violent yet, and wanted a damn good reason for it.

"They were preventing me from entering to see you regarding the Akatsuki organization and about the Jinchuriki living here," explained Naruto for Yugito since it didn't seem fair she take the heat for his actions.

"What about them?" asked A regarding both the Akatsuki and his two Jinchuriki.

"I want to aid you in protecting Yugito and Killer Bee from the Akatsuki, BUT as a free agent not bound by your authority, or anyone else's in Kumo," explained Naruto and saw the Raikage not liking the idea.

"Aside from being the Kyuubi Jinchuriki and an Uzumaki at that...what else do you have to offer?" asked the Raikage knowing the boy's status as Kyuubi's jailor was enough to get him nearly salivating at the idea of having a stronger edge over his rivals.

"He wields the Sword of Juubi," stated Yugito while flinching away from the Uzumaki's glare and saw the Raikage's eyes widen.

"The Sword of Juubi is a myth. A legend from ancient times. Any blade claimed to be that is a fake carbon copy," A shot back while looking at Yugito before turning to look at Naruto.

Or rather where Naruto had been and saw only the now empty space he once occupied.

"Take a look for yourself up close and personal with your own two eyes," replied Naruto in a cold voice with the Sword of Juubi pressing against the man's throat and his mouth near his ear.

A was surprised the brat could move that fast and saw Yugito was surprised too since she never saw him move from his previous spot. As for the Raikage himself, he was able to stare at the blade near his neck, which if Naruto wanted to could cut through his flesh, and end his life in a heartbeat. An act that would severely weaken Kumo since there was no real successor who could replace him as Raikage with the exception of Bee, but it was unknown if the people in Kumo would accept that given how the previous Mizukage in Mist was a Jinchuriki, and had gone all psycho with power before being overthrown.

It only proved to those that despised Jinchuriki that they were unfit to lead and could be vengeful of those that wronged them. Of course, one could argue that maybe Jinchuriki wouldn't do that if they weren't scorned, hated, and/or abused by the village that would appoint them as a Kage. Sabaku no Gaara was proof of that and he was once considered an insane psychopath before becoming Kazekage!

"Its the real deal Raikage-sama. Nibi told me it was," Yugito said after the tension in the room got so thick she could almost see it.

"Yes. So it is. Please remove it from my neck if you would be so kind Uzumaki Naruto. You are here to speak civilly with me, correct?" asked A and Naruto smirked slightly at him before complying with the request.

"Yes. I did. Please ask your brother to come here. I want to talk with him as well," replied Naruto and the Raikage sent a messenger bird to fly to his brother to come see him.

"Hey bro! What's got you so gung-ho?!" asked Killer Bee moments later and Naruto could only sweat drop at hearing the man's horrible way of talking.

"Is he always like this?" asked Naruto to Yugito, who could only sigh, and just rub her forehead.

"You have NO idea," replied Yugito and saw Killer Bee staring at Naruto's sword.

"Is that the sword of old? It doesn't look like it has an inch of mold?" asked Killer Bee with Naruto looking ticked and so was the Raikage...for entirely different reasons.

"Damn it Bee! What have I told you about rapping in my office?" exclaimed A while giving his little brother an angry glare.

"Not to do it. I maybe Killer Bee, but you bro are a kill joy!" replied Bee and dodged the heavy paperweight thrown at him.

"Look! I don't have time to deal with your wrapping and there is someone here you that wants to me you. No he's not interested in your wrapping either. This is a Shinobi matter and...it involves what you have sealed inside of you," replied A and saw his brother now becoming serious before looking over at Naruto.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Bee since rapping could wait until later.

"Two words. The future. Or to be more accurate...our future," replied Naruto before he motioned for Bee to sit and did the same before talking to them all.

It was going to be a long day.

(Konoha-Days Later)

"I've got a hit on Naruto!" exclaimed Jiraiya in Tsunade's office with the woman doing mountains of paperwork that seemed to never end.

"Where?" demanded Tsunade with Jiraiya producing a map and pointing to the location Naruto was currently residing.

"Here in Wave Country! A merchant friend of mine was setting up shop there and saw him with Fu heading for the docks to get on a ship to Spring Country. The ship itself doesn't leave for two more days!" explained Jiraiya with Tsunade's eyes widening and she smiled.

"Get the team together! I want you out the door to Wave Country in 15 minutes and not a second longer. Bring both Jinchuriki here Jiraiya. I want those two leashed and bound to my office chair by the end of the week!" commanded Tsunade and Jiraiya grinned at her.

"I'm already on it!" exclaimed Jiraiya before going "poof!" to reveal he was a Shadow Clone.

"We've got you now gaki. Soon you are going to pay for your transgressions against me and Konoha. You will regret ever being born and taking Kushina away from me! I only stayed my hand when we first met because Jiraiya was with you and assumed control over your person was assured. After robbing me of the few people I have left, I'm going to enjoy making the rest of your days alive miserable, and Hell on Earth!" said Tsunade to herself gleefully.

(Wave Country-1 Day Later)

"I can't believe we're going to meet the Spring Daimyo!" exclaimed Fu happily while Naruto could only smirk at seeing the girl beside him look excited at the prospect.

Naruto was too, but to ensure Jiraiya's spies didn't pinpoint then, he had acquired two full body cloaks with hoods to ensure their faces were hidden.

After he had returned from seeing the Raikage and Killer Bee about his plans for the future, Fu had bombarded him with questions. After answering and explaining things to Fu, the girl was excited to know who they were meeting next since the Spring Daimyo was a famous actress all wrapped up in one! It was an honor in itself to meet a Daimyo, but one that was an actress, and considered the best one ever to grace the cinema stage was even more spectacular in the green haired Jinchuriki's mind.

And it was all thanks to Naruto-sama! When she started calling him that, Fu had no idea, but once she started there was no stopping her, and given Naruto-sama's lineage was that of royalty in the Shinobi world...it was kind of fitting. He could in a sense outrank that of a Kage or even a Daimyo since his Mother was from what Naruto found out about her from the Raikage...was Uzumaki Royalty! Not only that, but Kumo was in possession of an Uzumaki Summoning Scroll meant for only those with Uzumaki blood in their veins. A had admitted in his office to the blonde that after Whirlpool fell, which he had denied Kumo having any involvement in the fall of the place, his Shinobi under the newly made Second Raikage had ordered a team head there to find anything of use, and found the scroll. Of course, upon finding out it was a Summoning Scroll, the Shinobi in possession of it were given the task of summoning the animal within, and...they failed miserably.

And by failed miserably, A told Naruto how the particular animal they summoned bit the Shinobi that called it in half before explaining to those around him that only someone of Uzumaki blood may summon his kin, and thus would serve no other. Hence one of the reasons why Naruto's Mother was considered a prime target for capture to not only have her bloodline in Kumo, but to also have those future offspring be able to use the animal summoned, and strengthen the village. Naruto himself, upon hearing the name of this animal summoned wished to have the Summoning Scroll in his possession once more since it was a family item from the Uzumaki Clan. A had been hesitant at first, but the look on Naruto's face told the Raikage that if he didn't comply, the blonde Uzumaki was going to get violent, and the rumors of how damaging an Uzumaki can be when pissed of replayed heavily in the Kage's mind. A didn't want that, as he could sense there was more to the boy then just what he saw, and the control Naruto had over the Kyuubi's power was still unknown not to mention the other skills the boy possessed that he could have gotten from his Mother's bloodline.

Plus, the boy had come to help him fight off the Akatsuki organization to keep his little brother safe, and had done right by Yugito. The boy had honor and was to be respected for it. Not to mention, Naruto also wanted to get some much needed revenge on Konoha for their actions against him, which A found to be stupid considering what the Yondaime Hokage himself believed at the time regarding Jinchuriki, and was even willing to help him...for a small price.

Naruto already knew what the man wanted and agreed to the term of the arrangement they had come to make...under one condition that the Raikage thought was more then reasonable. Killer Bee was going to rap about the reason why Naruto put in that little condition, but Yugito (in what appeared to be a fit of jealousy over it) had smashed her fist into Bee's face, and busted his jaw so he couldn't talk for the next few days until medics fixed it.

Naruto found it amusing to say the least.

"Yes. Naturally we will be respectful, but you don't have to get all submissive in her presence, and watch what you say. Just be friendly and treat her with the respect she deserves," replied Naruto and saw Fu nod while the boat they would soon be on by tomorrow morning would set sail for Spring Country.

"Naruto! Naruto!" called out Inari with Naruto turning to see the boy running towards him with a worried expression on his face.

"What is it Inari?" asked Naruto seeing the boy trying to catch his breath.

"Konoha Shinobi. A large group. They've crossed the bridge. They're looking for you with a whole bunch of them. Someone mentioned one with the dog saying, 'I've picked up his scent' with one with bulging veins around his eyes saying, 'I've picked up his chakra trail' before they followed the two deeper into town. They could be here at any minute!" exclaimed Inari worriedly while Naruto grimaced and Fu looked a bit worried.

"Go find your Mother and Grandfather. Tell them and everyone else to stay out our way along with theirs. I don't want anyone in Wave getting hurt because of us. Fu! Tell the Captain of the ship to get ready to go. Tell the Captain I'll pay him three times what he normally charges if we leave now!" commanded Naruto and Fu was gone seconds later with Inari nodding and running off to spread the word to give both sides a big gap to keep casualties to a bare minimum.

Sure enough, Naruto found himself staring at the Konoha Shinobi now cutting off any chance of leaving the way he came, and many of them looking pleased to see him once more. Well...pleased was not the correct word. More like, they were happy to see him, but not in the way a friend greets a friend you haven't seen in a long time, and want to sit down to have a drink with before catching up on old times. No. Their looks were those of someone they were hunting, found, and were now going to bring back to show off like a trophy.

And right now they were looking at him like he was a future trophy with specific body parts chosen by each to be taken to mount on their respective walls of their homes. That someone would get an arm, then the other, his leg if not both, his various organs in a special preserving case with a title on it indicating who they belonged to, and of course someone was planning to have the Uzumaki's head mounted on their wall. Naruto could only imagine it looking like some of the animals some hunters have that stare at you with pleading eyes that wish for death even though they are already dead.

"Hey brat. You've changed. Gotten a bit taller I see," said Jiraiya while seeing the boy was wearing something much different now.

"And you are still the same foolish pervert that cares little for their Godson. Tell me old fool...does Tsunade know?" asked Naruto with Jiraiya frowning at him.

"Know what?" asked Jiraiya with Naruto glaring at him now with cold eyes filled with fury.

The kind of his favorite student who became Hokage once had in life.

"Your hand in Whirlpool's fall. That the Leaf killed all the Uzumaki's there just so the control of the fox sealed in my gut could be kept in Konoha's control. Tsunade was an Uzumaki on her Grandmother's side, correct?" explained Naruto with Jiraiya going stiff and several of the group were looking at the Sannin now.

"I don't know what your talking about," said Jiraiya seeing Naruto scowling at him and the Sannin could tell the boy didn't believe him.

"You keep telling yourself that. But I know you had a hand in it. Konoha betrayed my clan, betrayed my Mother, and the village will burn for it. I promise you that much is certain," replied Naruto with Jiraiya and the others getting ready for a fight.

"Not if we take you down first Naruto. Kind of hard to get your so called 'revenge' on Konoha if you're in a cell and unable to call upon Kyuubi's chakra," explained Jiraiya with Naruto letting out a chuckle of amusement.

"Is that why you have so many of my old so called comrades here to fight me? Are you hoping that I'll show have some form of hesitation in killing them all just because of old memories of us having fun together?" asked Naruto with Jiraiya narrowing his eyes at him.

"I'll say this once Naruto. Surrender and you won't be harmed," commanded Jiraiya while Naruto laughed at him.

"That's like a cat asking a bird to fly down to ground in front of him. That is of course IF a cat could talk and a bird were THAT gullible. Who do you think I am Ero-Sennin? The Uchiha?! The fool would do just about anything if you told the Uchiha it will grant power to his already pathetic frame. He's like a blind rabbit and power is the carrot. Dangle it in front of his nose and he'll come running towards that carrot without worry or fear of the consequences that it might pose on himself or others. Though considering Sasuke doesn't care about others and only about himself is kind of pointless to tell you because no one here would listen," explained Naruto while eyeing Shikamaru's slightly crouched form behind Choji and knew what the Nara was doing at the moment.

"You're coming with us Naruto. Whether in one piece or in pieces will all depend on how you want this to play out and the Kyuubi's powers won't help you here," said Shikamaru, as he moved to entrap Naruto discreetly with his Shadow Possession Jutsu, and saw the Uzumaki was smirking at him.

"Oh! Is that why you're slowly moving your shadow to snatch me up Shikamaru? Is that why so many of you are here as well? To bind, hurt, and disable me? To be dragged back to Konoha where they'll do unspeakable things to me? You all look at me and think I'm some kind of monster or demon in human skin. Truth is, I'm just the jail, the warden, the guards, and the walls for the prisoner inside of me. Do we talk? Yes on occasion we do. As do all prisoners when in a cell and all they can do is talk to the guards in order to stave off the boredom of living out one's life sentence. But that's it! Yet the people in Konoha hate me because they hate the fox sealed inside my body. They can't hurt him directly so target the next best thing. Me! They've got you believing I'm an actual monster because they don't want you to see how wrong they really are about me. Either that or they don't want you to get any funny ideas about the fact they are wrong about me. That they don't want to admit that crucial fact to you in order to prevent anyone from knowing that the level of stupidity they possess is very high.," explained Naruto with Jiraiya and several of the older Jounin scowling at him.

"You're a demon! That's all we need to know," Ino shot back with many in the group agreeing.

Naruto noticed Hinata had didn't and was hesitant to fight him. Something the Uzumaki would file away for later when reminding the Raikage of their deal at a later time.

"You say that now to me, but ask yourself this one question regarding your lives. What would you do if the Yondaime Hokage sealed the Kyuubi into you? Would you put up with all the hatred, pain, abuse, and their belief that Jinchuriki are lower then garbage they throw? Picture yourself as a Jinchuriki. Picture your oh so loving parents, as they abandon you for holding the demon everyone hate, and the people trying to get their 10 pounds of flesh from you because they can't get it from the fox itself," Naruto countered and the adults scowled at him.

"They would never do that to us!" exclaimed Tenten with the Rookies and Gai's team stealing their resolve while Naruto just laughed.

"Are you sure? Ask them to their faces. Look them right in the eyes. Make them swear upon all they consider sacred that when they tell you their answer that it is the truth. That there is not a single form of lie or a hint of deceit in their eyes, their hearts, and their very souls. Ask them what they would do if you, there offspring, and child were made into the Kyuubi Jinchuriki instead of me?! The answer may surprise you," replied Naruto letting out a cruel chuckle while seeing something flash within the eyes of his comrades around his age.

"Enough! Take him now!" commanded Jiraiya with one half of the group moving left, the other went right, and Jiraiya attacked at the middle.

"How can you possibly hope to take me...when I'm not even here?!" asked Naruto before he went "poof!" to reveal the person they were talking to was in fact a Shadow Clone of the real him.

"What? Where is he Neji?" asked Jiraiya with Neji's Byakugan active and saw the boy frowning.

"Kyuubi's chakra is everywhere. All I see is a thick orange mist and its preventing my eyes from determining if the Naruto in front of us was the real one. He must have coated the area with it earlier to fool my eyes!" exclaimed Neji angrily at being deceived by the Uzumaki.

"There is another source of chakra similar yet different to Naruto's in the area too. My bugs are telling me that they sense it on that ship," said Shino while pointing to the large vessel having left the port during their talk with the Shadow Clone moments ago.

Even if they walked on water to reach the boat, it would take too long and drain a lot of their energy needed to fight the blonde.

"Damn it! That ship is heading to Spring Country and you can't enter," said Jiraiya while rubbing his forehead.

"But you can Jiraiya-sama," replied Kakashi with Jiraiya shrugging.

"Even if I did, the Spring Daimyo will no doubt keep an eye on my activities there, and if she finds out I'm hunting Naruto...well let's just say that in itself would be enough to have her arrest me," answered Jiraiya since Spring Country had basically banned all Shinobi from Konoha with himself being the only exception due to his Sannin Traveling Rights.

Even though that was at risk of being worth little right now in terms of getting to where he needed to go.

"So in other words, we can pursue him, and let the demon brat go?" asked Asuma with Jiraiya sighing again.

"Look! No one here is thrilled by this turn of events. Especially me! But that's politics and when a Daimyo bans you from entering his or her lands...you obey. Koyuki may have a minor Shinobi village, but she has the love, and the support of her people along with all the advanced technological wonders it holds. That chakra armor and the airships being are examples of them. We may have a wealthy village, but to even build just one of those airships, and maintain it would bankrupt us in just about everyway possible. In any case, we have to play nice for now until the river of politics flows in our favor, and wait for the right moment to strike," explained Jiraiya with the group nodding.

"And how long to you expect that to take?" asked Shikamaru with Jiraiya shrugging.

"I honestly have no idea," answered Jiraiya before the group turned around to head home with none of the adults in the group realizing that Naruto's words about being hated by the village if one of them was the Kyuubi Jinchuriki instead of him was replaying in their heads.

(Spring Country-3 Days Later)

"Naruto? Uzumaki Naruto is that you?!" asked Koyuki, as she rose from her throne, and walked towards the blonde Shinobi of a warrior before wrapping him up in a hug.

And apparently not seeing the green haired girl beside him fighting back the scowl that wanted to appear on her face.

"Hello Koyuki-chan. Its been quite a long while since we last saw each other," Naruto answered warmly and made sure to keep his claws retracted into his gauntlet before entering with the safety mechanism active to help ensure no instant release of the lethal weapon.

"Yes. During the mission to bring me here and become the new ruler of the country. Not to mention fighting off my Uncle Doto and his Snow Shinobi," replied Koyuki having recalled the fighting and how Naruto never gave up no matter what.

"Now their your Shinobi from what I've seen and swelling in numbers too from the looks of it," said Naruto since he saw quite a few of them around the castle despite their best efforts in being hidden.

"That they are. Though some of them probably need additional training if they can be seen with your...eye," replied Koyuki and it was only being this up-close to him like she was now did the woman see the boy who saved her had lost one of his eyes.

And she suspected the source of it all was Konoha. She had heard what happened despite the Hokage's efforts to prevent it from being known. The Kazekage and the people of Wave Country had spread the word of Konoha cruelty against Naruto with the news soon spreading like wildfire. Uncontrollable, uncontained, and it moved through the Elemental Countries like raging storm from one place to another. When word reached just all the people Naruto helped, they knew who to blame, and decided to punish Konoha for their actions. Ending of trading right, alliances, and with Koyuki herself...the movie deal that would have put Icha Icha Paradise on the big screen.

After that happened, enemies of Konoha instantly attacked the village without mercy, and left the Shinobi village all alone to deal with its attackers. Koyuki herself found it to be fitting since Naruto no doubt had been in the same situation within the village when he was attacked from all sides with no help from almost anyone in it.

Turn about was fair play and this was it!

"They are well hidden in the castle, but I've just got the edge in sensing them. I'll teach them a few things while I'm here for the next few days. I'm actually here on business and have to head to Mist to speak to the Mizukage about some things," explained Naruto with Koyuki looking a bit sad at him leaving and yet was still thrilled to have him here in the palace for a few days.

"Well you are most certainly welcome here. Though I must ask who is the girl with you? A girlfriend?" asked Koyuki with a mischievous smile on her face and saw the girl blush while Naruto smirked.

"Nice try Koyuki-chan. This is Fu. She is a Jinchuriki like me and was from Taki village though she wasn't living in the village because of it," explained Naruto with Fu bowing to the woman out of respect for her position.

"Really? That's horrible how they treated her just for being a Jinchuriki," replied Koyuki with half a mind to write the leader of Taki a scolding letter, but decided against it since such an act would cause additional problems for Naruto, and Fu since she doubted the green haired girl was allowed to leave with the Uzumaki.

"I know. I'm actually gathering friends and allies to combat an organization trying to collect the Biju together by extracting them from Jinchuriki. I've been told by a reliable source that such an act on Fu, myself, or any Jinchuriki for that matter would be...fatal," explained Naruto since Kyuubi had explained that being removed from the blonde was just like what happened with Kushina only several times worse.

Kushina had barely survived the extraction process Madara did to her and that was after she gave birth to Naruto.

"Well you have a friend in and Spring Country. What is your plan?" replied Koyuki while Naruto smirked at her.

"Let's all sit down somewhere private and talk about it. We have much to discuss," said Naruto with Koyuki nodding and motioned for her two guests to follow.

Everything was coming together.

(A/N: YAY! Another super long chapter for everybody! Hope you enjoyed it. Until next time...PEACE!!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story