Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Son of the Undertaker

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Let's see what would happen if the 'Wild Horse' was raised by the 'Dead Man'.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Nodoka,Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 1222 words

0Unrated
It was a cold, rainy night; a fat, stupid martial artist was going to see if he could call upon some of the greatest fighters in reality to train his son. Be cause he was too lazy to do it himself. `Let's see,' he thought. `The pentagram is drawn. The boy is tied up to a cross, now all that's left to do is the chanting.' So he started to chant and a portal opened up, hellfire and brimstone started to come out of the portal and out stepped a 7-foot tall man.
 
He had long black hair, pale skin, colorless eyes and tattoos all over his body. He was dressed in all black; he took one look at the fat man and grabbed him by the throat. Then he lifted him up. “WHY HAVE YOU CALLED UP ON THE LORD OF DARKNESS?!” He growled, the front of the man's gi pants had a yellow stain on it and was growing by the minute.
 
“P-please spare me!” He said, “Take my son instead! He's just a worthless boy!” The Lord of Darkness took one look at the lad with his special sight and saw that he had power that could be harnessed and molded to fit his powers. He could finally have a protégé.
 
“ALRIGHT, I SHALL ACCEPT THE BOY ON THE TERMS THAT ON HIS 18TH BIRTHDAY, HE SHALL RETURN TO FINISH WHAT HE HAS STARTED!” He said and with that, he took the boy, went back into the portal and it closed. Leaving the martial artist alone whimpering.
 
`What have I done?'
 
 
Son of the Undertaker
 
12 years later:
 
A chopper was going down the street and on it was a young man. He was tall, lightly tanned and well built. He was in all black, muscle shirt, leather slacks, boots, trench coat, shades, leather gauntlets and a headband. As he rolled down the street, the clouds got darker and a huge storm was brewing. As he passed by, people started to get cold shivers through their bodies.
 
Meanwhile, Nodoka Saotome was meeting the young man that claimed to be her son, Ranma but, she couldn't believe it. Be cause his eyes were brown and her son's were a sky blue. “No, there is no way I believe that this, imposter is my son Ranma!” She said, the young man got mad and started to attack. That was when dark clouds started to cover the sky and then there was the tolling of church bells. Finally the sounds of a chopper coming to them.
 
The young man got off of the chopper and grabbed the fake-Ranma's wrist and started to squeeze it hard. “Mind telling me what in Stygian's name are you doing with my mother?” He said darkly, the fake-Ranma stared into the man's eyes and saw his life flash before them. Then he started to urinate on himself, “I'm giving you 3 to leave then you will...” He took off the shades and his eyes were rolled back into his head, “REST....IN....PEACE!” By that time the fake-Ranma high-tailed it out of there, never to be seen again.
 
The man's eyes went back to their normal position and he looked at the woman with icy sky blue eyes. “Hello mother,” he said.
 
“Ranma?” She said with that, she fainted. Later she awoke on a couch and knew that she was home.
 
“Oh, I am so glad you are awake Madame Nodoka.” Said her manservant.
 
“Priority? How did I get home?” She said.
 
“The young master brought you here.”
 
“Ranma? Where is he?”
 
“In the kitchen.” Nodoka got up and went into the kitchen and lo and behold it there was Ranma cooking dinner for her. His trench coat, boots, headband, shades and gauntlets were off.
 
“Ranma?” She said she got a good look at her son and saw that his arms were covered in tattoos. He looked over to her and she got a cold chill.
 
Seeing her shiver, he quickly turned off his intimidation abilities and she stopped shivering. “Hi mom, sorry about that.”
 
“What happened to you son?” She said, Ranma sighed and motioned for her to sit down. So she did, he started to tell his story, his story was filled with terror, agony, pain and fear. That was just the time spent with Genma, the time spent with the Undertaker was a whole lot better. He treated Ranma with respect and kindness, not something you would expect from a head security guard for a maximum-security prison in Hell.
 
The taught Ranma everything he knew, from martial arts to the use of dark runes and chi.
 
“So for an easy way out, he gave me up to my sensei and lost all rights to call me his son.” Said Ranma, “but that doesn't mean I'm not your son. I still am, that is if you still want me.” Nodoka grabbed her little boy and hugged him tightly. Later Ranma was settling in a room and relaxing. Then he thought about what his mother said about him going into Tokyo University.
 
I think that would be a great idea son, I'll see if I can pull some strings to let you get an early entrance exam. 
 
`She did, it's at 8:30 in the morning. Well, better get some studying in then get some sleep, have a big day ahead of me tomorrow.'
 
So he took off his clothes and started to go to the furo. Meanwhile a young, redheaded woman walked in. “Mom, I'm home!” She said she was dressed in a school uniform and shoes, which she switched for slippers.
 
“Hello dear,” Nodoka said from the study. The woman walked in and hugged her mother tightly.
 
“Who's chopper out in the front?”
 
“Your brother's.” The girl was shocked.
 
“Ranma's here?” Nodoka nodded, “where is he? What has he been doing? Is he well?”
 
“Whoa, be at ease Ranko-chan.” Nodoka said, “he upstairs in his room studying and yes, he's fine.” She rushed upstairs to his room and found him in there in a black t-shirt and sweat pants combo. He was reading a book and she just rushed him.
 
Ranma felt a flying body hit him and hugged him tightly. “What the?” He said as he fell off of the bed. He looked up at the girl and saw her. She had long red hair and blue eyes, “who are you?”
 
“I'm your sister, Ranko.” She said and hugged him again. He just sighed, later they went downstairs to have dinner. At dinner she told him what she was doing and he found out that she was following in their mother's footsteps and training in the art of kendo.
 
“Well, I better get back to studying.” He said had he went back to his room, “maybe I can help you with your homework Ko-chan?” She accepted and they studied then they were getting ready for bed and she told him about what was going on at her school. “So this louse had set it up so that anyone that beats you or your friend they get to date you?” She nodded, “I think I might have some time tomorrow to meet this True Blunder.”
 
Pray for the `Blue Thunder' be cause the `Dead Man's' son is coming to Furukin.
 
To be continued
Sign up to rate and review this story