Categories > Anime/Manga > Ranma 1/2 > Son of the Undertaker

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Ranma meets Min Boguard.

Category: Ranma 1/2 - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Ranma - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-10 - Updated: 2012-09-11 - 1428 words

0Unrated
The next morning Ranko Saotome was headed to school but not in her usual way. This time she was on the back of a Chopper and holding on to a 6 foot 9 inch, 275 pounds of muscle man. He was dressed in all black and she had on his only helmet. She snuggled against his back as she thought about what had they talked about last night.
 Chapter 1
 
“So let me get this straight,” said Ranma. “This loser issued a treaty that if any of the boys at your school could beat you they can date you. Knowing that they can't because of your skills in kendo?”
 
Ranko nodded, “that's right. People had been spreading rumors around saying that he's jealous because I'm so much better than he is.”
 
“Are you?”
 
“Of course I am, he couldn't beat me on his best day.”
 
“Thought so, how's about I give you a ride to school tomorrow?”
 
“You'd do that for me?”
 
“I got time.”
 
That leads us to today and of course once they pulled up to the school boys started to show up out of nowhere along with a girl with long black hair and dressed in the school uniform. “Well, looks like it's show time!” She said, with that she hopped off the bike and pulled out her kendo stick.
 
Ranma just shook his head and parked his bike then got off. He started to search for the louse that started this fight. He found him, he had short black hair and brown eyes, dressed in a robe and a hakuma he also had a kendo stick ready. He felt a sudden chill and Ranma was behind him. He quickly turned around and saw the fear of god. “I take it you started this crazy idea to attack my sister so you can date her, am I right?” Ranma growled.
 
The boy nodded, “well not anymore. You will call this off right now!” Just then he thought he had some moxie and looked at him.
 
“And who are you to make demands of the great Tatewaki Kuno?” He said, that was all he said before a huge mitt wrapped around he throat.
 
Then Ranma lifted him up high, “what's that? You are going to stop this bull shit?” He said, Kuno was losing air but quickly nodded. “Thank you, you are a gentleman and a scholar.” With that he lifted him higher and slammed the schoolboy to the ground, hard making an indentation in the ground.
 
Then he picked him up and carried him around front, “stop the fighting.” The boys weren't listing, “Okay the fights are over.” Still nothing, then he took a deep breath and concentrated, then his eyes were rolled back into his head and he charged up, “I SAID THE FIGHTS ARE OVER!” With that there was a loud boom and lightning bolts struck the ground. Everyone looked over to the dark warrior and saw him with Kuno in his grasp.
 
“Mr. Kuno here was kind enough to stop all of the fights before school.” He said, “if you are wondering just who I am. My name's Ranma Saotome, Ranko's elder brother.”
 
The girl that was fighting with Ranko looked to her, “that's your brother?” Ranko nodded.
 
“Now, if you want to fight either one of them, issue a challenge first. But don't think that this will get you a date if you beat them.” He said, “If you want to date them, try asking them first. They might surprise you. Now if everyone's done, could anyone show me where I can drop this louse off?” Just then a young woman came down to where he was and got his attention.
 
“I can show you,” she said. She said shoulder length chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. She was also dressed in the same uniform as Ranko. So she led him to the nurse's office and Ranma dropped the louse off. Then he started to leave, “hey wait. Are you really Ranko's brother?” She said he nodded.
 
“Ranma Saotome,” he said as he stuck his hand out to shake hers.
 
She grabbed it, “Nabiki Tendo. Nice to meet you Saotome-san.” They shook hands and he left to go to his entrance exams at Tokyo U.
 
Meanwhile in Stygian, a young woman was watching a TV set and relaxing on the couch eating bon-bons. She was dressed in all black and white; she even had black and white hair. `So, looks like I might have a rival for Ranma.' She thought just then she gave off a haughty laugh, “like anyone could rival me.”
 
Ranma passed the exam and was welcomed into Tokyo University. He started to find out what his classes were and where they were. When he walked in to a class everyone looked over and saw him. Some were scared; others were inquisitive while others were checking out his body. But all sort of like him, he sat down next to a young woman and opened up his book to the right page.
 
Meanwhile the woman was checking him out, she had long blond hair and hazel eyes. She was in a light blouse, slacks and flats, `oh my god. He is gorgeous, but there is something about him.' After class she left and pulled out her cell phone to dial a number, “Mom, it's me. Yeah I was wondering if you could do a background check for me. Yeah, it's a guy. No, he's not a criminal; at least I don't think so. Oh thank you Mom, his name is Ranma Saotome.” She had to pull the phone away from her ear as her mom screamed.
 
“Are you alright? What? What do you mean he is my fiancé?” She said, meanwhile Ranma was going to his next class and bumped in to a beautiful young woman, she had strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes. She was dressed in a tight blouse showing off her D-cup bust line and a mini skirt.
 
“Sorry `bout that.” He said, “I should have watched where I was going.” She just stared at him and looked at him dreamy eyed. “Uh hello?” She started to come out of it.
 
“Oh! That's alright, it was my fault.” She said, “but anyway no harm done right?”
 
“I guess not, anyway I'm sorry Ms.?” He said.
 
“Bogard, Min Bogard.” (1) She said, “looks like we have the same class.” So they went in and took their seats. Class started without a hitch, later after class Min went over to him. “Hey, I was wondering do you have some time?”
 
Ranma checked his watch and saw that he did and nodded she smiled.
 
“Follow me.” She said so they went into the gym but it was empty.
 
“Why are we in here?” He said.
 
“Because,” said Min and she started to transform into the Shiranui's traditional kunoichi uniform. “I want to fight you.” Ranma looked at the girl and shook his head.
 
`How do I get myself in to these things?' Meanwhile in Stygian, the same woman that was watching TV giggled.
 
He took off his trench and tossed it to the side, did some quick stretches and got ready to fight. The fight started with Min tossing a couple of her war fans at him and he just side stepped them. Ranma rushed her and came in with a sweep kick on the Shiranui heir. Min flipped back and launched herself at him while she was on fire. The flames knocked him back but he caught her and did a fall away slam on her.
 
She hit the floor hard and was impressed with his strength. “Impressive,” she said.
 
“Thank you,” he said. “Now if you are through playing around, I'd like to let myself cut loose.” She chuckled and the fight started a new, it was like a dance and they were really going at it. He mixed in a little bit of everything in his fighting style and she was getting even more impressed. She hit her mother's finisher but it wasn't enough to beat Ranma and with that he grabbed her and choke slammed her to the floor, knocking her out.
 
“That was better than sex,” he breathed out. Blood was coming out of her mouth, with that he picked her up and carried her out of the gym to the nurse's office. He left her with a kiss on her lips and a few stitches over his left eyebrow. He went to his next class.
 
 
To be continued
 
1. Mai and Andy's daughter from Yagami 1/2.
Sign up to rate and review this story