Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

We’ll drown ourselves in misery tonight.

by FifiFiona 1 review

Everyone has a secret, even people you wouldn't expect.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 934 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wait, what’s that? An Update? Yes, yes it is ;)

Frank just sat in silence staring at the other boy. He was doubting what Gerard had just said. “Wait, I think I just hallucinated. What did you just say?”

“I want to help you.” Gerard repeated. The taller boy couldn’t quite understand what was so difficult to understand about this suggestion.

“Did you not hear me before? I kill people. Why the fuck would you want to help me? I would not help me if I was you!” Frank started to sound annoyed at how naïve Gerard was being. Frank killed people because he had to, it was the only way for him to stay alive, it wasn’t exactly a lifestyle choice.

“I don’t want any sympathy but I come from a really shitty home. My dad is basically none existent and my mum well lets just say she wastes space. I suck at school and I don’t really have any friends so there isn’t really anything for me to live for anymore.” Gerard stretched out his arm and rolled up his sleeves revealing a selection of scars. Frank was horrified by the damage done to the other boy’s arm “That’s why I want to help you. I can like, I don’t know, lure people in for you and then hide the bodies or something?” Gerard was almost pleading now. He really didn’t want to have to go back home. Plus if he could be with anyone he was sure he wanted it to be Frank. The older boy always had a crush on Frank, as cliqued as it might be, he was different. The only reason Gerard was still alive today was because Frank and he didn’t even know it.

“Oh Gerard, I’m sorry. I had no idea you were having such a tough time. If you are sure that’s want you want then I wont stop you. You have to understand that it will be dangerous and if we get caught, well you know what happens to people who are murderers…” Gerard nodded and gave Frank a hug.

“I know. I promise to plan everything so detailed that there will be no way we will ever get caught doing anything wrong. Oh but Frank, please don’t feel sorry for me.” Frank simply nodded at Gerard’s words.

The two boys remained sitting on the swings in the park. Gerard was eager to start planning their first attack. It was already approaching 2 o’ clock in the morning. Gerard was worried that his mum would be going crazy just now with him being out so late. Maybe she wouldn’t even notice but best to at least text her to say he was ok. Gerard began to wonder if he was every going to see his mum ever again. Did he even want to? It’s a horrible thought for him to think but he had been through enough over the last few years that he wasn’t sure what he wanted any more. One thing he was sure of was that he would rather stay with a murder than to go back to a life where no one give a fuck if he even existed.

“I will let you help me and we will come up with a plan but tonight is not the time. We should get some sleep.” The taller boy’s face dropped, It was obvious he didn’t want to go home and with good reason. “Here why don’t you stay with me tonight? I mean I don’t have a house or anything but there’s this bit in the woods that I’ve been staying at. It’s not the safest but if you want to… I don’t mind if you would rather go home but I kind of cant, you know cause of the… situation…” The smaller boy stuttered. Gerard made the decision that he was not going to just leave Frank by himself.

After a long, awkward silence the boys finally reached their destination. There was barely any light, except that from his Frank’s lighter. The boys were well hidden by the trees to be seen by anyone so it seemed pretty safe.

Frank and Gerard sat on the dry ground and propped themselves up against a tree. The woods seemed almost too still that night It was quite cold now and Gerard started to shiver. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was cold or scared. The tall boy had no idea how Frank had been doing this for the last few nights by himself, in the dark, in New Jersey.

“Gerard come here. You look cold.” Frank moved close to Gerard and wrapped his arms around him to keep him warm. Gerard found himself feeling safer than he had in a long time in Frank’s embrace. “You know I’m really happy you want to stay with me because to tell you the truth it’s been difficult and scary being out here by myself every night.” The small boy spoke with such sorrow in his voice that Gerard felt his heart ache with sympathy for the boy. Gerard squeezed tighter into Frank. “Anyway we better get some sleep cause we got some killing to do tomorrow.” The short boy said with a smirk.

So there it is. Hope you enjoyed it :) Not much happened but hopefully the next chapter should have plenty of blood and adventure :O So R&R please! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story