Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Do what it takes to survive.

I want to see what your insides look like, I bet your not that pretty on the inside.

by FifiFiona 2 reviews

Well lets just say there's plenty of blood shred in this story...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-09-18 - Updated: 2012-09-18 - 1462 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hello :) I am on a bit of a writer’s roll at the moment so this chapter is pretty long :D I’m not sure if I have already done so but I thought I should probably add a disclaimer. Basically I do not own MCR and the band members are not anything like the characters in my story (or at least I hope not…). Anyway now that’s out the way, read on… please… :D

Gerard slowly opened his eyes unsure where he was. He grimaced from the pain in his back. The boy was confused as to why he was sleeping on the ground in the woods with a small boy lying on him. Everyone takes a few seconds to gain consciousness and put all the pieces together. When Gerard finally remembered the events of the night before he smiled at how Frank had slept on his shoulder.

The woods seemed so much safer when it was light. The sun broke through the gaps in the trees allowing enough light to be able to see but not too much that you were blinded. The birds were singing and there was a slight breeze causing the leaves to rustle. Gerard felt peace, something he hadn’t felt in a while. There was always some argument or drama of some sort that he never got to enjoy and appreciate the most simple things.

Frank started to fidget around before opening his eyes to see Gerard watching him.

“Pervert.” Frank joked. Gerard’s cheeks burned as he realised that he had been staring at the other boy sleeping for quite a while. There was no denying it anymore, Gerard had a crush on Frank even though he knew that he was probably not going to do anything about this. “Only kidding! How are you this beautiful morning?” Frank was in a good mood since he didn’t expect Gerard to stay the whole night. He thought that once Gerard had time to think over his involvement in Frank’s problems, he would run to the hills and never look back.

“Oh you know my back kind of kills me but other than that I am fan-dabby-dosy.” Gerard beamed and Frank giggled at his response. The two boys felt so comfortable around each other. There were never any awkward silences and situation when they just had nothing to talk about. Even though the boys had only really started to speak to each other over the last week they felt like they had been best friends for years.

“It seems to be the perfect day for murder.” Frank joked. It still had not completely sunk in for Gerard that he was going to be assisting in someone’s death that day. It was really scary. Gerard would not normally lay a finger on anyone but the build up of anger over the last few years had brought him to this point. Plus he kept telling himself that the loss of one life was the saving of another, Frank’s.

“So this morning I was just thinking about how we could do this. We should go into town and I don’t know, make new ‘friends’”, Gerard raised his hands and made speech mark with his fingers, “You could take them into an alley way or something and kill them. Then I could drag the bodies and dump them somewhere. Then we would have to go back and clean all the finger prints and blood…”

“Hold your horses!” Frank giggled. His facial expression abruptly changed from humerous to deadly serious. This change in tone surprised Gerard slightly. “What your saying is right but for the fingerprints we need to wear gloves. I have these skeleton ones that I use. Do you have any? As for the blood, we just need to make sure to clean up every last drop. Got that? Oh one more thing I don’t want to kill people who don’t deserve it. The only victims are people who have ruined our lives or in the odd case drug addicts who are at a point of no return. I don’t like to kill people like that often it just depends on how hungry I am.” Frank quizzed and Gerard nodded. “Right well lets go and get me some breakfast.” Gerard’s heart skipped a beat. He couldn’t quite believe that they were going to do this!

The two boys arrived in Newark city centre. There was a deserted alley way that was basically empty, it was still pretty early in the morning on a Sunday so the only people were mostly the ones who were out the night before and stumbling down the streets trying to get home. Gerard noticed a boy maybe the same age as them sitting behind some abandoned boxes. He looked so high on drugs that he could barely keep his eyes open. Perfect. The boy had a huge curly afro that bounced on his head. Gerard wanted to impress Frank so he walked over to the junkie and made conversation.

“Hello there.” Gerard asked with a smile. “My names Gerard, what’s yours?” The afro headed boy glared at Gerard wondering if he was taking the piss or genuinely trying to be polite.

“My namesss Raayy. What the fuuuckk doo yoouuu waanttt?” The boy slurred. Gerard wondered if he would have been friends with the boy had he not been a drug addict. He was wearing an Iron Maiden top so there was a high possibility they might have come across each other at some point.

“Well Ray actually I have a friend who really needs, shall we just say, a hit if you know what I mean?” Gerard winked and Ray seemed completely confused by this. Frank had been listening to the entire conversation and knew it was his queue to take over. Frank dug his gloved hand into his pocket and pulled out his switchblade and discreetly made his way over to Ray and held him in a head lock. Gerard moved away slightly from the two boys, allowing Frank space to carry out the task in hand.

“Ahhhhhhh what the fuuuuuck are yoooouuu doing? Whoooo are you? Get offfffffff of me!”

“Shhh Ray, my names Frank and well I’m hungry. You see killing people it well helps me.” Ray started whimpering in the grasp of his killer. “Oh its ok, you’ll be dead soon.” And with that Frank sliced the boy’s neck and took a deep breathe as he felt the victim’s soul enter him. Frank tied a piece of material around the boy’s bloody neck to stop any more blood from squirting everywhere.

Gerard watched the whole thing from a distance. He found it harder to watch than he had anticipated. His whole body was shaking from fear. He saw Frank in a way he never really had before, he almost looked like an animal and this scared Gerard. Never had he felt so vunerable. Frank was obviously getting stronger with every kill. What if one day Frank snapped and ended up killing Gerard? He would easily kill him. But would Frank ever do that to him? Gerard was unsure.

“Gerard, you said you wanted to help! Well help! Cause we need to get going before someone sees us. I’ll start mopping up the blood and you hide the body.” This snapped Gerard back into reality and what he was there to do. The tall boy picked up Ray’s still body, which was much heavier than he first expected, and dragged it across the ground towards a dumpster. Gerard tossed the body in and put some empty boxed on top before finally closing the lid.

Frank got out an old cloth and wiped the blood off his switchblade before putting it back into his pocket. He watched Gerard dump the body and was impressed at how skilled he was at this, he should definitely not rule it out as a career prospect. The short boy finally cleaned up the puddle of blood on the ground of the alleyway quickly. The two boys walked back into the open streets of Newark feeling proud of how well there first killing together went.

Although, there was something in the pit of Gerard’s stomach that didn’t feel right. He just couldn’t think what it was.

So there you go, another chapter :O I reckon there will be at least another 3 or 4 chapters before we come to the conclusion of this story because I think I would like to try and write another story. :D Any we shall cross that bridge when we get to it. Please R&R and an update will be made soon! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story