Categories > Original > Drama > Chicana

C'mere

by sickly_ill

“I’ve heard of this stuff!” I grin.

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-09-17 - Updated: 2012-09-17 - 4179 words

?Blocked
A/N: R&R!!!!! I need some feedback! I can't read your minds so I don't know if this story is worth the time and effort I put into it everyday. Pretty please!?


We finished our meal and headed back out to do some shopping. The little shops were so adorable and everybody was so friendly. It was a like a paradise. An escape from my life back in Hillsboro. And the fact that I’m here with the love of my life, makes these moments that much more special.
Before leaving the beach, Marcelino bought me some sun dresses and polished sea shell earrings, we played down by the beach and took some pictures in those photo booths in the arcade. We headed back around six, and by the time we got home it was already dark.
Marcelino pulled up next to the curb. “Wanna come in for dinner?” I ask.
“Nah, I gotta get home. We’ve got school tomorrow.” He says. I just nod.
“Okay, then, papi. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I leaned over and kissed him.
“Yeah. Good night.” He smiles and I unbuckle, picked up my bags of dresses and earrings. I open the door and as I get out Marcelino pinches my ass. I swivel around and hit his hand. He laughs.
“’Night.” I smile. “I love you.”
“Love you, too.” He blows me a kiss and waits till I wave him off as I reach the door and stand in the doorway to watch him drive away. As I step inside and silently close the door.
“Where the hell have you been?” I gasp as Armando startles me with his question. I turn around and see him getting some water in the kitchen.
“Um, we went to the beach.” I say, like it’s no big deal.
“You guys walked to the beach?” He asked, referring to earlier when I had told him we were gonna go for a walk.
“No, we took his car. And I didn’t even know we were gonna go to the beach. We were just hangin’ at the park eating some ice cream, and next we’re walking the Bayfront.” I explain.
“Well, I just thought y’all were still out on that walk of yours so I wasn’t really worried.” He gulped down his glass of water.
“Really?” I asked stupidly.
“Of course I was worried, moron! A walk doesn’t take all day!” Armando marched up to me angrily.
“I’m sorry.” I say in a low, timid voice. I looked up at him. I’m scared. Armando looks really mad, his eyes are wide and crazed.
“Just don’t do it again. I was about to call the cops!” Armando’s breathing became heavy. He then hugged me and let out a sigh of relief. “You had me worried fuckin’ sick.” I just hug him back. “Worse part was that Dad wasn’t even worried like I was. He was pretty calm. Saying you were fine and were just out and about downtown, and that you’d be back soon.”
“Dad’s use to me taking long walks.” I said.
“Well, just keep in mind that I’m here now. At least call before you go off somewhere.” I nod and we pull apart. “Now, get some sleep. You’ve got school tomorrow.”
“Okay. Night.” I head upstairs and change to crash on my bed and wake up early for school.

Getting ready for school, I put on one of my new sun dresses Marcelino bought me yesterday, some small wedges, the shell earrings and minimal make-up. I also put on my bracelet he got me, and some of that perfume he told me to wear to dinner the other night.
I grabbed my books, bag and keys and headed out to pick up Yas. He was right we’re he said to meet him, waiting for me. I parked and he got in. “Good morning.” He greeted me with a smile. “Oh, my mom told me to give you this.” He handed me some Tupperware. He buckled up as I tried to identify what it was that was inside the Tupperware.
“What is it?” I ask.
“Smoked salmon.” He said casually. “It’s her way of thanking you for giving me a ride and being my only friend.” He chuckled.
“Oh, well tell her thanks. I’ve never had smoked salmon before.” I smiled and put it down in the back. He nodded and we were on our way to school. I parked in my regular space, and saw Rocio. Marcelino was leaned on the hood. I got out and walked over to greet him. “Hey, babe.” I kissed him.
“Hey. Who’s this?” He looked over at Yas, who had just gotten out of the car.
“Oh, this is Yas. I told you about him yesterday, remember?” I smiled. “Yas, this is my boyfriend Marcelino.”
“Nice to meet you.” Yas smiled and shook Marcelino’s hand.
“What’s up, bro?” Marcelino said with a flat face. I could tell he was jealous. Yas was good looking.
“Do you need any help getting to your first period? Or with your locker? Those things can be a pain in the ass.” I asked Yas.
“Nah, I’m good. Thanks for the ride.” He smiled and turned to go in through the boys’ locker room.
“See you in class!” I shouted as he walked away.
“Okay!” He waved and disappeared into the locker room.
“Way to be a dick.” I told Marcelino.
“Dick? Me?”
“Yeah you!” I said.
“How was I dick? I shook the kid’s hand said hi! What more do you want from me?” He stood up off the hood.
“Well, the look on your face said something else.” I turned to walk away.
“Yes, Raquel, I’m jealous.” He lightly placed his hand on my arm to turn me around. “I’m jealous of that guy because he’s friends with you. I’m jealous ‘cause I know he’s a good lookin’ guy and he seems more deserving of you than I do! And I know he likes you! The way he looked at you and at me…he definitely has a crush on you. And I know how he feels. ‘Cause I felt the same way. And we both realize that you’re an amazing girl worth waiting and fighting for.” He touched his fingers lightly on my arm. “So I’m sorry if I was rude to this kid to keep you with me.” Another thing I loved about Marcelino was that he was never afraid of his feelings. I just smiled.
“Marcelino, you just have to get through that thick head of yours that I’m not going to leave you. You’re all I want. Just you.” I stepped closer to him. “He’s my friend. And nothing more. And I intend to keep it that way.” I looked him deep in eyes and knew that what he said was the entire, honest truth. “Okay?” He just grinned and nodded.
“Okay,” He kissed me and I kissed back. “But I still don’t trust him. He puts one hand on you and I’m gonna go ape shit.” He says as we part. I laughed out loud.
“You’re crazy!” I enlaced my fingers with his and started walking.
“No, I’m serious!” He chuckled. I just smiled and shook my head.
Marcelino walked me to my class and headed to his class after. Classes seemed to fly by. Even cartooning. All Marcelino and I ever do in that class is goof around and make comic strips together, combined of my art and his graffiti skills. They actually come out pretty sick. Mr. Ereckson seems to like them, so we keep doing them. After cartooning was lunch. Marcelino and I headed to the cafeteria together. We got in line and got our food. Just then I spot Yas. I wave him over from the salad bar and to our table near the door. I sit and so does Marcelino. “Hey, dude!” I say as Yas sits down.
“Hey.” He smiles. “What’s up, man?” He greeted Marcelino. In return, Marcelino just nodded at him. I nudge him and he looks over at me.
“Okay, dude. Here’s the deal. This is my girlfriend. I understand you guys are friends. But you try something and I’ll smash your face in.” I’m shocked at what just came out his mouth. My jaw dropped and Marcelino looked over at me. “What? There’s no reason in beating around the bush.” He shrugs.
“Marcelino, that was rude!” I say.
“Don’t even say that. You sound like your dad.” Another wave of shock washes over my face. I am nothing like my dad. At least, I think I’m not. I hope I’m not.
“I’m just saying it’s polite to be nice and courteous! Treat others the way you want to be treated. You don’t see me treatin’ you like shit and expecting you to treat me like a fuckin’ queen in return!” I am mad now. Marcelino just sighs.
“No, it’s okay. I get where he’s coming from. I’d probably be the same way if I were dating you and some guy comes along.” Yas says.
“You see? It’s all good. He’s a man. He knows the drill.” Marcelino says in defense. I just get up and leave. “Raquel! Raquel!” I hear Marcelino shout after me. Once I’m out of ear shot I take a deep breath. I head up to the library where it’s quiet. I pick up a book and start reading until the bell rings and it’s time for me to go to my last period. I am at least five yards from my class and I spot Marcelino waiting for me. I head straight for him. “Hey, what happened?” He asks.
“You were totally rude! I finally have another friend and you have to be a dick to him! My one other friend than you!” I say. This goes deeper than him just being rude. I had finally made a real friend and he’s gotta ruin it! I’ve never had a real friend before because I was too afraid to make any connections with anyone for fear of losing them. And since getting together with Marcelino, I’ve gotten over that. And Marcelino has also inspired me to make the most of life.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be an asshole. It’s just, he’s gotta know the rules and we needed to establish some boundaries.” He explained.
“Did you not hear me this morning? Or did you just forget? I’m not going anywhere. And wouldn’t you trust me enough to not get myself into any sensual situation with any other guy besides you?” I ask in anger.
“Look, I’m sorry. I just wanted him to know you were taken and not to try anything with you. Because even though I trust you to not do anything with him, I don’t trust him to do the same ‘cause I don’t know him!” Marcelino said. OK, so maybe I was over reacting. But the feelings came from a very deep box inside me I shoved aside just to stay sane. “Are we good, baby girl?” I just nod and hug him. “Okay, good. Now, I gotta get to class. See you at home?” He asks, letting me go.
“Yeah,” I half smile.
“Okay. I love you.” He gives my lips a little peck and then races down the hall so he’s not late for his last period of the day. I just smile and shake my head as I head into German.

After school, I saw Marcelino waiting for me as he leaned himself on the hood of Rocio. He looked so badass in his black Dickies, white wife beater and the Jordans I bought him. His muscles perfectly tanned, the sun shining off that windshield making it look like he sparkles. Everything went in slow motion. He turned to see me and he smiled. His eyes shining. I smiled at him as I walked over to him. I saw he was chewing gum, and when I kissed him I noted that it was minty. “How’s it going, chica?” He acted like some hot ass cholo trying to pick up some hyna.
“It could be going better with you, baby boy.” I played along.
“Then let’s go back to my pad before my girlfriend comes back.” He bites his lip and looks at me with so much want and lust in his eyes.
“Hmmm,” I hum in thought. “Is your mama gonna be home?” I wrap my arms around his neck as I lean in closer to him. Pressing myself closer to his hot body. He wraps his strong arms around my waist.
“Nope. She’s out workin’. And the little hermanitos are still in school. That gives us about two hours alone, baby girl.” He smiles and I grin.
“Then why are we still standing here?” I grin and come really close to his face. My lips hovering over his.
“Good question.” He licks my lips lightly. Oh my God, he’s so hot right now. How did I ever get somebody like this? He’s got the perfect body, an exceptional personality and always speaks his mind. He’s not afraid of telling me how he feels and makes me feel like the only woman in the world! He knows how to make me want him, and he also knows when to be serious. He’s funny and playful. He’s smart and totally sexy! I feel he’s got me under his magical spell, and to be perfectly honest, I hope his spell never wears off.
Just as I’m about to ravage his mouth, I hear Yas clear his throat loudly. Marcelino sighs and rests his head on my shoulder in annoyance. “Sorry to interrupt, but I was wondering if you were gonna give me a ride or if I’d have to catch the bus.” He said.
“It’s okay. And, yes, I’m still giving you a ride. I didn’t forget either.” I smiled. “See you at your place?” I release my man and head to the driver’s side of my car. He just nods and rubs the back of his neck. I smile and unlock the car. Yas and I get in and head to his place.
“He really hates me now.” Yas chuckles.
“No, he’s just being protective and jealous. He’ll get over it.” I smile.
“Well, by the way he acts, I know he loves you a lot.” Yas says.
“I know.” I bite my lip just imagining what we’re gonna do at his place. I pulled up the office and parked, leaving the car on.
“Thanks, Raquel.” Yas smiles and gets out. “And when you get home you might wanna put that in the fridge or else it’ll go bad and stink up your car.” He pointed to the Tupperware containing the smoked salmon his mom made me on my back seat. I had totally forgotten about it.
“Oh, shit.” I chuckle. “Forgot about this stuff.” I reached in the back and brought it to the front to rest it on the passenger seat.
“Safety first.” Yas says and buckles up the Tupperware. I laugh out loud.
“Yeah, click it or ticket.” I smile. He laughs and we say our goodbyes. Now I’m headed to Marcelino’s. As I’m driving I pass the McDonald’s I remembered that he said he had an interview the other day we ended going to the beach! Fuck! I messed it up for him already! I slapped myself on the head for my forgetfulness when I’m around him.
I pull into my Marcelino’s apartments and park in an empty space. I get out and knock on his door. “Come in!” I hear him shout. I slowly open the door and peak my head in. I see him wiping down the table.
“Chores?” I ask as I come in and shut the door behind me.
“Yeah, but this is the last thing.” He says. I nod. “Are you hungry?” He goes to the kitchen and washes his hands.
“Yeah, but not for food.” I smile and once he’s done drying his hands and comes out of the kitchen I immediately attach my lips to his. He backs me up into the wall and puts both hands on either side of me on the wall. I cup his face with my hands and he pushes his body against mine. I moan as I feel his hard-on push into my pelvis. “I want you.” I whisper as we pull our lips apart to breathe.
“Say it again.” He breathes.
“I want you, Marcelino.” I say. He smiles and attacks my lips. His tongue trying to get access to my mouth, but I won’t let him in. He laughs as we continue kissing. I laugh too. Then as we pull apart again I bite his bottom lip softly and pull. It goes through my teeth and finally shrinks back to Marcelino’s face.
“That was hot.” Marcelino grins and starts kissing me again. I finally grant his access and his tongue ravages my mouth. As does mine to his.
Our kissing gets heavier and our hands start to roam each other’s bodies. I feel Marcelino’s go down my back and to my ass. And in one swift movement he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He slams me into the wall. I feel his erection press into my womanhood and it makes me gasp and I let out a little whine. He starts to suck on my neck and I bite his shoulder. He then takes me off the wall and carries me to his room. He lays me down on his bed and my legs let go of him. For the moment.
He hovers over me and strips off his shirt. I bite my lip and he looks me in the eye. “I love you.” He whispers gently. “Don’t ever forget that.” He moves my hair out of my face.
“I never will.” I say. He just nods and pecks my lips. He then starts to unbutton the top of my dress. Slowly and lovingly he trails little kisses along my body. I kick off my sandals, as does he. All you hear are the thuds they make as they hit the floor.
“Oh!” He stops and goes over to his stereo. He turns it on and plugs in his i-Pod. “I made a list of music just for you. I have neighbors.” He jokes.
“Shut up! You love it when I scream your name.” I smile.
“You’re right. I do.” He grins and turns up the music. First song: Motivation by Kelly Rowland. He comes back to hover over me and picks up where he left off. Every single kiss makes my skin tingle. After he’s done unbuttoning the top of my dress, he opens it wide and starts to kiss the top part of my breasts that isn’t covered by my black lacy bra.
I moan as he cups one breast as he kisses the other. He starts to gently knead and I gasp. His hands turn me on and create heat between my legs. He then unclips my bra from the front and slowly sweeps the fabric away. He licks my nipple and I moan. He’s going slow. Making this moment sensual and vulnerable. He’s saying so much with every touch. But I’m forgetting to touch him. I then start to unbutton his jeans. I unzip them and pull them down as far as I can. I plan with the elastic of his boxers and I feel him shiver. I then slide my hands inside his boxers and grasp his erection. He groaned and gently bit down on my hard nipple. I whimpered and gasped.
He went to my other breast. Both giving them attention and love. He then kisses down my stomach and starts to lift up my dress as I fondle his balls and rub my hands back and forth along his shaft. He moans again and so do I when I feel his hands under my dress touch me lightly. Then the song ends and UP by LoveRance comes on. The dirty words in the song turns me on more. I start to get impatient, but I’m trying not to show it.
Marcelino pulls off my dress and throws it on the floor. Then I started to shrug off my bra. It, too, went to join the rest of the clothes on the floor. Now I’m just left in my lacey panties and him in his boxers as he takes off his socks.
He kisses down my legs and back up to my hips. He touches me again. I gasp and arch my back. He’s driving me crazy. “Babe, I was looking into sex toys and such on the internet last night, and found some sorta gel I think we should try.” He says as he gets up from the bed and pulls out his box from under the bed.
“What is it for?” I ask as I just stay laying on the bed in my underwear.
“Everything.” He smiles as me wickedly. I bite my lip. He hands the tube to me and I read the back on it.
“It’s a tingling thing.” I say. “I’ve heard of this stuff!” I grin. I open the tube and squirt some of the clear gel onto my fingertips. “C’mere.” I say. Marcelino hovers over me once again. I start to rub the gel on his nipple.
“Oh, fuck.” He moans. I rub some on the other nipple and he bites his lip. He takes the tube from me and starts to rub some on my nipples. I begin to feel a tingly sensation spread throughout both my breasts. I gasp. I feel myself become wetter.
“Fuck me.” I whisper.
“With pleasure.” Marcelino kisses me and then heads to pull off my panties with his teeth. I hear him squirt some of the gel onto fingers and I feel him rub it on the lips of my vagina. The sensation was unbearable. I bite my lip so hard I taste blood. I’m ready now. “Oh, fuck me, babe! Please!” I beg. And Marcelino does just that. He enters me and starts to pump in a steady rhythm. “Harder!” I demand. I arch my back as he thrusts harder into me, and faster. I buck my hips with him and I’m driven to the brink of insanity. I am shouting obscenities and calling out his name. Just then the Neighbors Know My Name comes on, by Trey Songz. What a coincidence.
I scratch at Marcelino’s back and bite into his shoulder. I wrap my legs around him to drive him deeper. He’s pumping so hard and fast I can hear the headboard knock against the wall of his room. All these elements combined make me cum, and soon after Marcelino does as well. I’m breathing as though I just ran a fucking ten mile marathon. I feel just as accomplished though. I’ve never felt anything like that before.
I laugh looking back at my frenzy. Marcelino’s by my side breathing heavily. “Oh, baby.” I kiss him passionately. “That was amazing.” I breathe. I’ll have to pay him back somehow. Just then I have an idea. I smile mischievously at him.
“What?” He asks. I don’t say anything but search for the tube of tingling gel. Once found I squirt some of my palm. “What are you doing?” I just stay quiet and start to lick his inner thighs. He moans. His penis jerks to life a little. I then rub the gel on his dick. “Holy…FUCK! Ayy, Raquel!” Just hearing him screams my name makes me wet. I play with myself till I’m wet enough to take him in with ease. And when I am, I straddle him and feel him enter me. He gasps and archs his back. I don’t know exactly what to do, but instinct takes over and I start to move myself up and down on his tingling erection.
Marcelino starts to scream and call out my name. He grabs at the sheets and digs his heels into his mattress. “Raquel! Oh, fuck!” I smile and feel him cum. We’re both sweaty messes laying beside each other on his bed. Just then we hear the door open and close. Shit!
Sign up to rate and review this story