Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Meeting Him. Chpt.1

Meeting Him. Chpt. 2

by FrerardLuver 0 reviews

Gerard and Frank become friends.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-25 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 693 words

0Unrated
I looked at him with a smile. A real smile. All my suicide thoughts just disappeared. I felt great!
Frank put his knife away.
'So what did you do to earn your way here?' Ask Frank
'I told my parents I wanted to die..'
'Nice..my parents caught me attempting suicide...'
I saw a rope burn scar around his neck. He's just like me. Suicidal and self harm victim. I looked at him as he told me the story about how he ended up here. He's different. I noticed something different about him. Then I hear him say something but it sounded like a different language.
'By the way..I think you should probably know this....I have severe epilepsy...'
They weren't the three words I wanted to hear...
'Whats epilepsy?' I asked dumbly while staring at the dog tag around his neck that said 'Frank Iero, Epilepsy'
'Oh, Epilepsy is a brain disorder when a person has many seizures over time' he said with the cutest little sigh. I smiles softly a him and we started having a nice conversation with each other. I finally have a friend. I sat next to Frank and smiled at him. He pulled something out from under the bed. It was a pin and what looked like a lip ring.
'Ive always wanted piercings' he said happily. I noticed that he had a lip piercing on his upper lip. He looks so cute with that piercing.
'Are you going to do it now?' I asked.
'No..tonight maybe..I have to go to class soon.'
'Class?' I asked confused
'Yea. I have to go to anti suicide lessons and normal school lessons'
'Crap that means I have to too..' I said disgusted.
'We could skip the regular classes if you want..' He replied. I sighed in relief and nodded. We both headed to a class room together for the anti suicide stuff. This class was pretty interesting to tell you. I found out that Frank is in every class with me. He's a great friend. When the class ended I walked back to my room with Frank. I kept staring at him. He's just so fucking cute! He had his own little strut when he walked. What a cutie! We arrived at the room and Frankie sat on the couch and turned the TV on.
'Wanna join me Gee?' He asked. Gee? I already have a nickname? Wow..
'Um...' I mumbled," sure Frankie"
Frankie? Where the hell did that come from?! I'm not talking to a toddler. I saw Franks face turn a shade of pink. I tried so hard to prevent myself from sitting too close to him as I jumped on to the couch to watch TV with Frank. I wanted to just kiss this kid right now. My mouth was just dying to kiss Frank. I scooted closer to him and he didn't even notice. Then he turned the TV off.
'Hey!' I barked acting as if I was paying attention to the TV show playing.
'Gerard? I...I have to t..t-tell...uh..ask you s-something..' Said Frank.
'Mhm?' I replied.
'I...um...what sexuality are you?' He asked.
'Straight' I lied. Fuck. What if he's gay? I can't just say I was lying. Play along with it Gerard.
'Oh..' Replied Frank is disappointment,' I'm g-gay..' He then bowed his head. Now what? I was an idiot by saying I was straight. I notice that the room was suddenly dark. I heard Frank whimper a little. Then I felt a little cold hand touch me. Awww. Frankers is scared.
'Gee?' Asked Frankie, which I'm going to call him for now on, shakily.
'Yea?' I replied.
'I-I'm afraid of the dark..' He said near tears. I hugged him.
'Its ok Frankie...lets go to bed' I said and guided us to the bunk bed. I helped him up the the top bunk. He said goodnight to me and went to sleep. I did the same. So far..I like this place.
Sign up to rate and review this story