Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Meeting Him.

Meeting Him. Chpt. 3

by FrerardLuver

Yay gee and Francis have fun

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2012-09-29 - Updated: 2012-09-30 - 337 words

?Blocked
I woke up to find Frankie in my bed. He was all snuggled up to me. I was kind of turned on by this. He was still asleep and looked as adorable as a newborn puppy. I didn't want to wake him so I crept out of bed to go to the bathroom. He stared talking in his sleep which I found adorable as fuck. I went to the bathroom and crept back into bed without disturbing him. He cuddled up to me and I gently kissed him on the head. Frankie is adorable when he's sleeping. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep again. I felt a cold hand run down my pants. I felt so good yet so wrong. I opened an eye to see Frankie putting his hand down the front of my pants.
'Um...Frankie?' I said nervously.
Frankie removed his hand and got out of my bed an blushed.
'S-Sorry' he said in embarrassment.
I really wanted to kiss him. I got out of bed and walked towards him.
'Its ok Frankers' I said and smiled softly then kisses him deep. His eyes widened in shock then he began to kiss back. I've been dying for this moment. I felt his warm wet tongue slowly slide between my lips. I let out a small moan. This is great. We slowly walked towards the bed and lied down. Frankie lied on top of me and started kissing my neck. I couldn't help but moan loudly. Frankie took my shirt off and kisses my chest. I didn't care about how old he was, this felt so fucking good! He then started to nibble my neck ever so gently. I lost control of my whole body and I watches Frankie slowly kiss down my chest. I sat up and looked away from Frankie. I told him I lied. He was fine with that. I stared into his eyes and smiled. But that all happened seven years ago. Everything was different now.
Sign up to rate and review this story