Categories > Original > Drama > Stashley

Chapter 17

by OliviaSyren 1 review

What's going on?...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-26 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 323 words - Complete

1Moving
{its short again. Sorry.]


Ash kicked down the door swiftly in one go, scaring Roxanne, Joel and Elliot. Ash and Stef ran inside, standing in front of them, Dru and Keavagh on the floor between them. Stef became scared at the sight of Joel, he started to quiver.
“Well. I see little Steffi hasn’t forgotten who I am.” Joel laughed, stepping toward him when Ash intercepted.
“If you go anywhere near him I’ll tear those stretchers out and rip your fucking blue hair out.” Ash said firmly.
“Ooh. Seems we’ve a tough one.” Joel said cunningly, chuckling a little. Ash felt a hand on his shoulder, Stef.
“Ash. Clam down. He’s not going to get anywhere near me.” He said.
Joel laughed. “How can you possibly know that?!”
Stef chuckled. “Do you remember when you asked if I knew someone called Ashley Horne? After Elliot took me to the warehouse?”
“You said you’d never heard of the name…” Joel had become confused.
“Yeah, well…I lied.” He chuckled. Joel’s eyes widened and studied Ash’s face.
“You…” He pointed. “You’re Ashley…” Joel gasped. “Shit…” He mumbled to himself. “Oh...No...”
Ash, Elliot and Roxanne were watching them and listening intently. “Is…Is he…Eyebrows?”
Stef smiled. “Why, yes. He is.”
“FUCK.” Joel dropped the weapon he was using and stared. “I’ve never been fooled like that before…”
“There’s a first for everything.” Stef said.
Joel grinned. “I knew all along.” He stared cackling.
“What?” Stef questioned.
“I knew all along whom Ashley Neil Horne was. I had planned this from the start.” He walked toward Stef slightly. “I came in contact with Elliot after you lot had spoken to him about stalking Keavagh. And we both planned this whole thing.” He cackled.
Elliot, Joel and Roxanne picked up their weapons and raised them. Ready to slam them down on Ash and Stef’s heads.
Sign up to rate and review this story