Categories > Original > Drama > Stashley

Chapter 16

by OliviaSyren 1 review

What happened to Ash?...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-09-21 - Updated: 2012-09-21 - 544 words - Complete

1Moving
[It’s very short D: VERY SORRY]

Ash woke up in a cold sweat on the living room floor. He sat up quickly and got a head rush, his neck hurt from lying in an awkward position on the hardwood floor. He lifted his hand to his chest, expecting a knife to be sticking out. But there was nothing. Not even an injury. He heard a voice come from his bedroom.
“Ash?” The voice said. He couldn’t quite work out who it was. He thought about the day that’d passed when Stef had gone and Dru said Stef was missing. He stood up. He must have fallen on his head because it was throbbing. It was dark. There was a figure standing in the hallway.
“Ash?” The person said.
“Hello?” Ash replied.
“What’re you doing out of bed at this time?” It was Stef. Ash didn’t have an answer. “Were you sleepwalking?” Stefan asked. Ash shrugged. Stef walked forwards and went up to Ash and looked up at him. “Are you okay?” He asked, pulling the taller boy into a hug. Ash hugged him back.
“My head hurts a little.” ‘Okay, Ash. Think this over. If Stef is here, hugging me. Then that was all a dream…And it was Stef who was delivered here in a box by a sexual need company. And user…8375 was a dream.’ Ash tried to figure his thoughts out. He hugged Stefan tighter. Stef pulled away. “I was told your memory wouldn’t ever suffice…” Ash said, tears rimming his eyes.
“Well…We proved them wrong.” They laughed together.
“Do you think you’re still not remembering things?” Ash asked.
“Yeah. But things like my old bands and what happened when I was a kid…It’s coming back slowly….” Stef said. Ash smiled.
“Is Dru still here?” Ash asked. Stef shook his head.
“He went home.”

Later that day Stef and Ash went to Dru and Keavagh’s house to tell them Stef had remembered. Ash went up to the door and knocked fairly loudly. No answer. Ashley knocked louder. No answer. He knocked once more. No answer. “Maybe they’re out?” Stef suggested. Ash shook his head and looked at Dru and Keavagh’s car parked in the drive.
“They don’t go anywhere without driving, the lazy buggers.”
Stef creased his eyebrows. “Maybe they decided to-“ Stef was cut off by a loud thumping inside. Ash and Stef jumped. Ash rattled the door handle and looked through the window. Regretting it completely. Dru and Keavagh were tied up on the floor with their mouths taped shut and there was a dark figure in the shadows. No, three dark figures. Two were unmistakeably male, the other female. Stef joined Ash at the window, frozen in shock, watching the three people beat Dru and Keavagh, they had come out of the shadows and their faced had been revealed. “Shit.” Stef and Ash said together. They looked at the three people in horror, three names buzzing in their minds.
Elliot.
Joel.
Roxanne.

[Yes, this chapter was crap and short. I have school/homework and other fanfics...I may just shrivel up into a ball from all the writing D:] COMMENT AND RATE PLEASE :D
Sign up to rate and review this story