Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mr. Unsocial

Mr. Unsocial

by IntoxicatingThoughts 3 reviews

Mikey has a crush on his brother's boyfriend... *FRIKEY*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-09-17 - Updated: 2012-09-17 - 1359 words

3Ambiance
So, I decided to edit this... I'm going to edit the other chapters as well. But anyways, I hope you like this a little better than the old one. (:

Mikey Way. Does that name ring a bell? I’m guessing not, because I’m not well known where I come from. But, if I asked you if the name Gerard Way rang a bell… well, I wouldn’t even have to ask to know the answer.

But of course you know Gerard Way. Everyone knows him. In fact, it’s pretty much impossible to go to my school and not know who he is. Most popular senior in our whole school, and even more surprising, he’s gay. Ironically enough, people respect him for being gay, and don’t make fun of him. And then there’s me.

The invisible junior, Mikey Way. Heck, sometimes I wonder if my brother even knows I exist.
So here I sit, in my room, listening to the TV downstairs blare. Gerard has another one of his boyfriends over, and has staked claim on the downstairs. It’s not like I want to hang out with them anyways. I don’t do the whole friends thing. I don’t make an attempt to talk to anyone, and they don’t make an attempt to talk to me. I don’t even care though, people are idiots nowadays.
I sigh, and rub my hands over my face. I could really use some coffee right now. Maybe if I could just sneak down…

With that thought, I open my door and peak out. The TV is loud enough that they won’t hear me. Slowly, I pad down the hallway, trying my best not to make any noise.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I make it to the kitchen. As I turn on the coffee machine, I hum softly to myself. I manage to block out the sounds coming from the living room.

“Uh, Mikey, right?” Someone says from behind me, making me jump. I spin around quickly. Staring at me is the most amazingly gorgeous male I have ever seen. I just stare at him, and he continues to smile.

“I’m Frank. Gerard’s boyfriend,” He says, sticking out his hand, which is covered in tattoos. I wrench my eyes away from his face and instead stare at his hand. He clears his throat.

“Oh uh, h-hello.” I stutter, cursing my cheeks for turning read. He just chuckles, the corners of his russet colored eyes crinkling. His sliver lip ring sparkles, mirroring the one in his nose.

“Gerard asked me to get some popcorn but uh…” He trails off helplessly. I point to a cupboard and he murmurs a ‘thanks’.

I turn back to the coffee maker, willing it to hurry up. It doesn’t, so I turn back around to Frank.

“I’m uh… Mikey,” I inform him, just to make it less awkward. He grins, causing my stomach to flutter.

“I know, Gerard never stops talking about you. He thinks you’re awesome,” He says, leaning up against the counter with me. I bite my lip. He is less than a two inches away from me.

“Uh, really?” I say softly. I didn’t know Gerard even cared.

“Hell yeah. And from what he says, you seem pretty awesome. I hope we can get to know each other a little bit better.” He says, and I can tell from the tone of his voice, he isn’t kidding.

Someone actually wants to talk to me? Me, Mikey Way? The microwave beeps, making us both jump.

Frank laughs, and get the hot bag of popcorn out of the microwave.

I grab a bowl out of a cupboard and hand it to him. As he dumps the popcorn into the bowl, I pour myself a steaming cup of coffee.

“Want to watch the movie with us?” Frank asks me as I attempt to retreat back up to my room.
I don’t know why I do it, maybe it’s because for once, someone wants to be my friend. Or maybe it’s because Frank is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. But whatever it is, I smile and follow him into the living room. Gerard stares at us as we walk in and sit down, Frank beside him and me on the cushy chair next to the couch.

“Frank… you got my brother to talk to you?” Gerard asks, his eyes incredibly wide.
“Uh, yea?” Frank says, confusion swirling in his voice.

“Mikey never talks to any of my friends. Much less hangs out with us.” Gerard explains. Frank grins.

“Hey, what can I say, I work magic baby.” He snickers, winking at me. I just sip my coffee, blushing softly.

“So Mikes, you like Frank?” Gerard asks, causing me to choke on my coffee. After coughing for five minutes straight, I look up at him.

“W-what?”

“I mean as a friend.” He says, laughing. I bite my lip and stare at my coffee. Do I? I nod.

“Maybe he’ll hang out with me more now…” I hear Gee mutter to Frank. That sentence feels like a slap in the face. He’s the one that never wants to hang out with me.

After that, we’re all silent as the movie starts. Occasionally, Gerard will whisper in Frank’s ear and make him giggle. I try to focus on the movie, which is about a bunch of teens trying to form a band and failing epically.

Once the movie’s over, I slink back up to my room, leaving Frank and Gerard to do as they please. I sit on my bed and sigh. Am I really the one making no effort? Because it seems like it’s him, not me. I lift my cup up to take a sip of coffee, and groan when I realize it’s empty.

So I decide to go get more.

As soon as I read the bottom of the stairs, I know I shouldn't have come down. All I hear is loud moaning from the couch. But, hey, it’s my house too. So, I continue into the kitchen.
I try to concentrate on filling my cup, but an extremely loud moan makes me jump and spill the coffee everywhere.

“Fuck!” I curse loudly, throwing a bunch of paper towels on the ground, in hopes of mopping up the sticky mess.

“Mikey… the kitchen.” I hear from the living room. My eyes widen, and my heart speeds up. They must think I was standing in here… Listening to them…. Doing whatever they were just doing. Ew, that’s just gross. Who does that?
Gerard appears in the kitchen, his eyes narrowed.

“Sick perv.” He says simply. And this is why I never come out of my room.

“I wasn’t… uh… I just… coffee.” I mumble fastly, tripping over my words. I just point at the coffee. Gerard sighs.

“Fine. Whatever. Just clean this mess up, and then go to your room and stay in there. I don’t understand why you suddenly want to hang out with us.” He says. Suddenly, a crooked grin appears on his face.

“You like Frank, don’tcha?” he grins. I shake my head furiously. Gee laughs, feeling proud of himself.

“I don’t, Gee!!! He’s your boyfriend!” I whisper-scream, not wanting Frank to hear. But my voice barely even counts as a whisper. He rolls his eyes.

“Okay… I believe you, Mikes.” He says, his facial expression clearly saying otherwise. I let out a frustrated sigh and stomp up to my room.

I do not like Frank. He’s my brother’s boyfriend, and I am not gay. Even if my stomach flutters when I think about Frank.

I'm planning on editing the second chapter today as well, and maybe put up a new chapter, but no promises. And also, I'm going to put a link of my tumblr if any of you guys have a tumblr and would care to follow me(:
~Cassie Rae
Tumblr Link: http://house-of-bandguys.tumblr.com/
Sign up to rate and review this story