Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One For Sorrow

Ten For Years Of Endless Pleasure (I)

by CatscanFlyy 2 reviews

(Part one of two) “So, I want you to take me out to dinner and then I want you to take me back home, to your room, to do me”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-02 - Updated: 2012-11-01 - 2198 words - Complete

3Funny
“Hello?”

“Hey, Alice”

“Gerard”

“Bob told me you were looking for me”

“Yeah, yeah I uh had to go the other week, y’know…”

“Yeah”

“So listen, my band’s playing tonight”

“Yeah?”

“You should come”

“Maybe”

“Geeee, pleeeaasseee”

“Okay, okay”

“The house at nine okay?”

“Okay, goodbye, Alice”

“See ya, Gee”

-

Gerard doesn’t get back till late and by that time Frank’s finished waiting up for him. He’s not drunk, just a little wobbly as he climbs into bed, giddy and hyperaware of the sheets on his skin whenever they rub against his flesh. Frank rolls over on the matrass next to him and groans a little, disturbed. Gerard adjusts his pillow so that he can sleep on his face and breathe at the same time and then stares into the darkness of the crumpled case until he’s sure he’s not going to drown in his own vomit at some point in the night.

It was a good show, a small crowd but then it was a Monday night but the spectators there were loyal and loud and happy whilst Alice screamed about baptisms on stage and The House always has a pretty good atmosphere even on weekdays.

He rolls over and feels for Frank in the bed next to him, he’s warm and still and sleeping but he shifts more into Gerard when their skin touches. He’s barely seen Frank all day, he didn’t realise how much he misses the guy when he’s not around. He closes his eyes and presses his face into the back of Frank’s neck in an approximation of a goodnight kiss and then passes out.

-

“Gee, wake up, you’re gonna be late” Frank nudges at Gerard’s shoulder, repeating his name and fussing with the sheets.

“Mumph, Frankie” Gerard tries to bat him away. He’s still mostly asleep; it’s way too early to be even thinking about waking up.

“No, Gee up!” Frank shakes him again, giggling.

“‘M tired” Gerard whines and tries to ignore the harsh light of the bedroom.

“Well, maybe this will wake you up” Gerard’s half expecting a bucket of cold water or his old math teacher or a drill sergeant or anything, anything but Frank’s mouth down there.

“Frankie!” Gerard shouts, shooting up and kneeing Frank in the face as he pulls away.

Frank manages to look vaguely hurt and extremely amused as he nurses his face and stares at Gerard, “What?” he asks innocently and fucking licks his lips.

Gerard groans and shoves his face into his open palms. It’s still way to early to be up, let alone to be dealing with fucking sex maniac boy friends. He presses the heels of his hands into his eyes and tries to get rid of the sleeping dust clinging horribly there. It’s too fucking early for this shit.

“Gee?” Frank sounds worried now “Are you- I didn’t mean to, well, I did mean too but” He trails off, giggling again.

Gerard looks up sheepishly, Frank has managed to wake up with that fresh morning toothpaste ad look about him, all happy and bright eyed and fucking bushy tailed. He’s laughing adorably, flapping his hands around a little; Frank’s really a morning person, Gerard just doesn’t get it.

“No I meant, I didn’t” He tries again, looking around like he’s searching for the right words. He settles on, “Are you okay? I didn’t think you would react so badly to me putting your dick in my mouth”

Gerard chokes, his cheeks red “Frank!”

“Sorry, sorry” Frank doesn’t look very sorry. Gerard groans again and Frank takes his hand, pursing his lips and looking sincere for the first time that morning, his big pretty eyes serious and kind. Gerard wonders, briefly, how he ever got Frank; he’s way, way out of his league, he’s sure. “Hey, no I mean it’s whatever, if you don’t want to then I’m not going to be that guy or anything”

“No” Gerard interrupts, “I want to, like really want to just. Like, okay it’s our first time right? I just think we should both be conscious or something”

“Oh” Frank says, like the fact that Gerard would like to be awake for the first time he gets off with Frank is really surprising and strange, “Oh, yeah sure”

Gerard raises an eyebrow sceptically and struggles to hold down a laugh “Right” he says, “I mean sorry if that’s your thing, it’s just that I’ve got this weird thing that I like to be awake during sex”

“No, gross!” Frank says and makes a move like he’s batting away an imaginary fly, that shit-eating grin back on his face. “Nah, I just – Yeah let’s do this right, awake and everything”

“So no more surprise blow jobs?” Gerard asks. Frank makes a face like he doesn’t want to promise that and Gerard feels a violent swoop in his stomach. “Oh for fucks sake, Frankie”

“What?” Frank asks indignantly.

“Oh my god,” Gerard sighs, “I’m going for a shower”

“Can I come?” Franks asks, gleeful. Gerard flips him the bird and locks the bathroom door.

-

By the time he’s dressed and out of the bathroom Frank is sitting in the kitchen with half a cup of instant coffee and a bagel, Gerard thinks he’s even reading the fucking newspaper at first but no, he’s doodling all over Captain America with Gerard’s favourite drawing pen. He looks up to grin at Gerard when he enters the kitchenette, totally innocent and then carries on vandalising a perfectly respectable comic. If Gerard finds out it’s one of his, he swears it will be the end of Frank’s life as he knows it.

“Is that?” Gerard asks.

“Chill, it’s mine” Frank says and colours in America’s Greatest Superhero’s teeth criss cross black and white. Gerard nods and watches Frank for a few moments before making his own easy caffeine. Frank folds the comic away and smiles at Gerard. “So, I was thinking, I totally don’t have work tonight and you finish at five right?” Gerard nods “So, I want you to take me out to dinner and then I want you to take me back home, to your room, to do me”

For the second time that morning Gerard chokes. Fuck, fuck now he needs to change his shirt. “Um” he offers articulately.

“It will be super romantic, c’mon” Frank’s hopped out of his seat and pranced over to Gerard to wrap his arms around his waist. “Gee” He kisses Gerard’s neck and his breath smells of coffee and Splendour.

“Yeah” Gerard says, “Yeah okay”

Frank nods ceremoniously like this whole discussion is some kind of binding agreement then says, conversationally, “Anyone who doesn’t want to bight Captain America’s butt, is a Nazi”

-

Time passes weirdly that morning. Gerard is half excited beyond his fucking mind and really, really, bedwettingly, completely terrified. He doesn’t even acknowledge the walk to the store, his mind jumping the cracks in the pavement and any potentially life threatening on-coming traffic. He stumbles into work –on time WTF—completely unaware of how he got there and walks right into Bob, who’s zapping stickers onto the new releases.

“Hey, whoa there” Bob says.

Gerard’s actually wanted Frank since the day they met, which well yeah that’s obvious so why is it even a big deal now? Gerard’s got some, like, body issues but it’s not as if he’s a virgin or anything and Frank’s hot but he’s not some jock asshole; he’s not going to laugh Gerard out of his own building for not being built like a washboard.

“Uh, Gee?”

And Frank’s really keen, anyway. If Gerard were doubting that he could just look back to that morning and well Frank isn’t exactly a subtle kind of guy he practically face palmed into Gerard’s crotch on a whim but he does want this. He said so. This fear has got to be irrational, he trusts Frank, Frank is a good guy.

“Gerard!”

“What?” Gerard asks, abashed. He wonders if everything playing through his mind has just shown up on his tell tale face but no because Bob’s looking at him more like he’s a lost puppy than a over horny teenager.

“You okay?” Bob’s put down his copy of 50 Shades and focuses all his attention on Gerard. Gerard is still thinking about sex. Fuck. What the hell is wrong with him?

“Fine” Fucking Frank and his mouth “dandy, A-Okay”

Right” Bob doesn’t look very convinced, Gerard tries his best honest face.

“I should” Gerard gestures towards his desk “You know, people to see, books to scan”

Bob nods, very slowly, twice and lets Gerard go. Gerard feels as though he almost dodged a bullet there, like, he still got hit on the shin or like wrist but he won’t die from it. Bob may think he’s a crazy person but at least he can’t see all of Gerard’s crazy sex thoughts before 10 AM. He counts it as a win and strolls to his workstation.

There is a painful lack of customers during the next hour. Gerard yawns and picks at the paint underneath his nails and tries to roll his eyes completely around in his head. He’s so fucking board he wants to crawl out of his skin. He plays the ‘Make Up Other People’s Conversations’ game for a little while but it isn’t so much fun alone and people’s heads keeping dipping behind bookshelves so he can’t construct their storylines properly. Today is going to be long.

At 11 30 he gets a text from Frank; School inset day, teen hipsters invading shop. Send help xo

Gerard snickers and pretends he’s doing work stuff on his phone whilst a customer waits to be served Fear not, my fair I will save you

My knight in shining armour

Gerard grins but forces himself to slip the phone back into his pocket, the perm lady is getting kind of grumpy. “Six Ninety-nine please” he says and shimmies the cookbook into an ‘environmental’ size bag.

By the time it gets to 1PM Gerard is buzzing in his skin. He’s sharpened all his pencils, thrown away all his used sticky notes and taken as many coffee breaks as three bathroom trips will allow and now he has nothing to do. He flicks a rubber band at Bob, who just gives him a look that means Gerard knows he won’t try it again. He practically flies to the moon with glee when Alice saunters in just after his lunch break.

She looks kind of rough, and not in the way she usually does, her hair is a particular brand of crazy today and her lipstick is dark purple and smudged to hell. Gerard’s not surprised she gave her audience hell last night and was still at it when Gerard left in the early morning ours, spent. She must have been home for at least long enough to get changed though because she’s now swamped in a grey jumper and scarf.

She comes to lean up against Gerard’s till and flashes all her white pointy teeth in a vicious smile. “Hey, Gee”

“Hey” Gerard smiles back, closed mouth and without crazy crack house eyes “Good night?”

“So good” Alice nods, “So when do you get off?”

“Erm” Gerard mumbles, thinking.

“I have stuff to show you” She beams “C’mon don’t leave me hanging”

Gerard bights his lip “I have plans tonight”

Alice pouts “Aw Gee, don’t be like that it’s really cool c’mon, c’mon, c’mon!”

“No, I can’t not tonight” Gerard says in what he hopes is finality.

Alice just gives him this wide eyed look like he’s speaking French then sort of laughs and rolls her eyes “I’ll see you at five” she blows him a kiss and saunters out of the shop.

Fuck, Gerard thinks fuck, fuck, fuck.

-

When five finally rolls around Alice is outside the store, smoking. Gerard heaves a huge sigh and then feels rude and bad and hopes Alice didn’t hear him. She turns and smirks at him around her smoke, she blows clouds up into the air and gestures for Gerard to follow her.

“Alice, I told you I can’t tonight,” Gerard sounds grumpy and petulant but Frank and sex.

“I know” Alice sing songs “But this won’t take long, I promise”

Gerard, begrudgingly, nods “Half an hour,” He says.

They exit the main street and take a left down a small side road and then left again into an even smaller alleyway.


AN So this is part one of two. Ewewewewewweweeeewww next part will be up in a week tops.
Sign up to rate and review this story