Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One For Sorrow

Ten For Years of Endless Pleasure (II)

by CatscanFlyy 2 reviews

“It’s over! Just go”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-11-16 - Updated: 2012-11-16 - 3188 words - Complete

1Moving
AN so just coming straight off the bat with you guys here, I have only ever been to NY once in my life and have only ever driven though Newark, actually I only found out Belleville wasn’t in Newark very recently—My American Geography is terrible-- so if there are any American readers cringing at this whole chapter (half chapter) please understand that I actually have no idea if places like this exist in America at all, it wouldn’t be out of place in London but then things can be a lot different there. Basically I’m saying sorry if this isn’t accurate to reality or whatever. It’s an AU, we’ll live. Free entertainment, you guys! Also for some reason, and you’ll know who I’m talking about when I get to it, one guy in this’s voice is supposed to be read in a very particular way and I’d be interested to see if any of you can guess. I’ll give you a clue it’s not in a German or Italian American accent. (Also Remember I’m English…)

He follows Alice through more tiny streets, filled with markets selling useless little trinkets and knickknacks for criminal prices. He definitely has to come back here for Christmas; terracotta shit makes for the best sentimental gifts. A couple of narrow alleyways later Gerard and Alice emerge into a small square. Lining each of the four walls are tiny shops and Cafes, gold and bricks and drapes and he thinks he can even see some scented candles, joss sticks? It’s the kind of place he and Mikey used to try and fit in to back when they were at collage.

The scene is magical compared to the dirty Jersey sky and Gerard allows himself to be enchanted just for a moment before his foot is tapping again, eager to be hurrying back to Frankie.

Alice leads him into a Café on the far side of the court. It’s painted in reds and browns and the carpet is embroidered with tiny gold paisley leaves, matching one of the old armchairs sitting at the back of the shop. It’s beautiful and Gerard would love it under any other circumstance, he’s always looking for tiny bohemian coffee shops to pass away his days in, pretending he’s still a young edgy artist, but right now, right now Gerard would rather be any other place on earth. Or, no, he’d just much rather be at home getting ready with Frank, like he’s supposed to be. He severally hopes this isn’t what Alice wanted to show him.

Alice, apparently oblivious to Gerard’s plans, takes her time choosing a seat. Gerard groans, all of them are comfy looking and old and tucked away in neat little corners, private and inviting. Gerard doesn’t think it’s a particularly complex decision but there Alice is, scanning the near empty shop and chewing on her lip nervously. It’s not the fucking red or green wire. Gerard is going to loose his shit any second now. Any second.

“Alice,” He begs, using that particular brand of voice that makes Mikey and his mother slap him over the back of the head and say things like, ‘No, PB&J is not a balanced diet even if there is fruit in the jelly’, or “There is definitely a limit on how many times you can watch the entire Next Gen series in one day’ and ‘Grow up Gerard, you are moving out of the basement’. “I really need to…”

“One second!” Alice hisses, lowering her voice to suit the acoustics of the quiet coffee shop. He eyes lock on a lone gentleman sitting at the back of the store. Honestly, the guy looks a little out of place, he’s not smoking and he doesn’t have a beard or a hemp cardigan on but he looks confident, stretched out on one of the old burgundy chairs. Gerard frowns. “Okay” Alice says, “Go sit down, I’ll be over in a minute”

Gerard blinks twice bemusedly but still plonks himself down into one of the green armchairs looking out onto the poster and memo-covered window making up the shop’s front wall. He can just see the back of Alice’s head, the black tufts of hair sticking up high and proud, her hands flying out to her sides as she speaks to the out of place gentleman in the corner. He stuffs his hand in his pocket to pull out his phone, hoping that he hasn’t just been lead here as a back up for a blind date, and opens up his inbox.

One New Message, from Frank, Just got home. Where R U? Xo

Gerard cringes inwardly and types back, fingers fumbling over the keypad, Got caught up at work. I’ll be home soon. Xxx He feels guilty as soon as the little flying message window has closed and attempts to transfer the negativity onto Alice’s shoulders with a scowl and huff in her direction.

Ill B waiting

Gerard snaps his phone shut and busies himself with reading the specials bored. He didn’t even know that many flavours of tea existed.

Ten minutes later and he’s read the whole thing twice, Alice still isn’t back. He should just leave, he should just get up and leave Alice to her date. She’s not coming back. His phone buzzes again in his pocket.

Booked table 4 7. U nearly home??

Sounds good. On my way x Gerard sends then stands to leave the shop, securing his coat around his shoulders and checking the seat for his wallet.

There’s a shout from the other side of the room.

Alice is standing up; leering over the table at the guy she was sitting chatting with five minutes ago. Her hair looks like a bomb has hit and her stance is ferocious, the guy doesn’t seem particularly vexed though, leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed, eyebrow raised. Gerard groans inwardly and makes his way towards the back of the shop. Not that he’s a confrontational or violent person in large, he just thinks he should probably do his duty and protect this poor guy from Alice and one of her crazy attacks. The guy stands as he approaches, he’s a tall fucker with big broad shoulders and defined arms, Alice is tiny in comparison and yet there she is yapping at him like a deranged spaniel. Something in Gerard’s gut sinks.

“Uh,” He says like a douchebag, “Alice, you cool? Uh ready to go?”

Alice turns to him sharply, arms wrapping right across her chest as her hip cocks out. She says, in a voice too calm for her posture, “One minute, Gee”

Gerard breathes a sigh of frustration and begins turning again, he’ll just leave her; she’s a big girl. The guys voice stops him. “Alice, just get the fuck out of here”

“Al?”

“No! You can’t do this to me!”

“It’s over! Just go”

Gerard blinks, the guy has pushed the small coffee table out from in-between them and is standing menacingly above Alice, thick set shoulders rolled back and chin jutted out. Gerard stares at the pair and then at the clock behind the counter. Shouldn’t someone be working in here?

“I love you!” Alice barks and Gerard knows instinctively that she’s about 0.03 seconds away from stomping her foot like a bratty kid. Gerard is also pretty sure they both are about 0.03 seconds away from being punched in the gut. Perhaps with a knife.

The guy grabs Alice’s arm, still glaring down and spits, “I have a wife, I wont be with you”

Alice curls up her lip and stares, Gerard watches, pinned in place and super helpful, as the whole scene unfurls. Alice kicks the guy in the shin hard and fast just as the shopkeeper walks back in, cradling freshly washed mugs in both of his hands, the bear guy shouts out, smacking Alice across the face with one of his paws before she can really get away. She stumbles back, breathing hard and spitting out blood, the kid at the till gapes just for a moment before reaching out to grab the phone on the counter.

“For fuck’s sake!” The guy roars, “crazy bitch,” He says to Alice before shoving past her and out into the court.

“Fuck, Alice,” Gerard says, turning her towards him so he can see whether or not she’s, like, dying on him right now before his date, holy shit.

“’M fine” Alice says, “I just have weak teeth, gums, they bleed easily”

Gerard stares at her bruised, bloody lip sceptically and raises an eyebrow, “You need ice”

-

He ends up curled around Alice on one of the large burgundy sofas lining the shop’s back wall. It’s late out, Gerard should be home but Alice is sobbing and shaking and Gerard doesn’t have the heart to leave her. She wheezes something out about the love of her life and Gerard stokes her hair, despite it’s electric volumes it’s soft and silky, unlike his.

“They’re will other guys” Gerard coos, squeezing her shoulder and avoiding eye contact with the clock on the wall.

“I don’t want other men” Alice whines, snuffling.

Gerard’s phone starts buzzing in his pocket. Fuck, Frankie. “Hello?”

“Gee, it’s like ten to seven where are you? Why aren’t you replying to my texts? Are you okay?”

Gerard rakes a hand through his hair and sighs, “Frankie, I, I was with Alice and there was this guy and she’s okay, we’re okay I just- she needs ice or a doctor or I don’t know. I’m near home but I don’t think I should leave her”

He listens to Frank frown down the phone line, “What? Where are you?”

“I’m with Alice, she got hit, I think, she’s having a rough time” he looks over to wear Alice is whipping her face with a napkin, leant away from Gerard to give the illusion of privacy, “I don’t know”

“Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?”

Gerard squawks a laugh, giggling to himself as he says, “She was, uh, the girl from… from your work, you know when”

“Gerard,” Frank says, sounding sort of small and unhappy and a lot like how Gerard never wants to hear him, “Why are you with her? I thought you got caught up at work”

“Frankie,” Gerard starts, and then stops because Alice is kicking chairs and cursing and he’s had enough bleeding and violence for one evening, thank you very much, “Alice, stop!”

“Stop what?” Frank asks.

“She’s” Gerard begins.

“I’m fucking disgusting” Alice says and then collapses to the floor.

-

“You brought her here?” Frank asks, arms wrapped tightly over his chest, his face pinched.

“Yeah, I. She was a mess I couldn’t leave her there”

“You didn’t have to bring her here” Frank insists, hunching his shoulders in. He still looks like a kid, tiny and fragile and Gerard’s just going around throwing building blocks or some other clumsy metaphor. Fucking Ugh.

“She’s my friend” He tries reaching out for Frank’s hand, Frank just shifts uncomfortably.

“And I’m your boyfriend” he counters, “You lied to me, Gee”

“She asked me to go with her, what was I supposed to say?”

Frank scoffs, “No?”

Gerard rakes a hand through his hair, sighing melodramatically, “She was in trouble, Frankie. Her boyfriend hit her, I mean, if I hadn’t of been there…”

“Great. Just great!” Frank snaps harshly, “You’re her night in fucking shining armour. Gerard Way saves the day!”

“I don’t know why you’re so upset. We can reschedule”

Frank throws his hands into the air in exasperation. “I’m not fucking postponable, Gee”

Gerard frowns. No, no he wasn’t saying that, he just, Alice needed him and he was there. He didn’t want to throw Frank off, it was, it wasn’t like that at all. “Frankie,”

Frank really looks at him then for the first time that night. Gerard concentrates on not getting lost in his eyes as he stares, he looks tired, worried. Gerard’s gut swims.

“I love you” Frank says, reaching for one of Gerard’s twisting hands tenderly, “I wanted to tell you but you’re so fucking weird and spacey and I didn’t know. I’ve never said it before”

Gerard pulls Frank closer, arms creeping around his back so that his nose presses into Gerard’s neck. Frank’s really short. He squeezes lightly on Frank’s middle and then kisses Frank’s head, closing his eyes and breathing. He’s warm and Frank’s warm and for the first time since he got in Gerard doesn’t feel like his world is about to fall apart.

Gerard has said those words before and though last time didn’t end to happily after all he’s not anxious and trembling as he whispers them back to Frank. “I’m so sorry, baby,” He adds afterwards, because he is, he really is.

“Is Alice asleep?” Frank asks, pulling away from Gerard but still keeping a firm grip on Gerard’s hands. There’s a smile hidden somewhere in the set of his jaw. Gerard blinks.

“On the couch, yeah” He says, frowning a little.

This is where you stop reading if you’re under 18……..

Frank pulls on his hands, letting one drop to his side as they make their way out of Gerard’s studio. They’re quiet as they pass the living room, Gerard’s heart is beating loudly enough that he thinks she could probably hear, though. Frank shuts the bedroom door with a click and chews on his lip, smiling at Gerard through his eyelashes. For a moment Gerard’s overcome with just how beautiful Frank is, his hair starting to grow again in adorable tufts, his young face a little flushed and sweet.

“Come here” Gerard says, taking a step towards where Frank is dawdling at the door.

Frank grins sharply and moves towards Gerard, winding his arms up around his neck and tipping his head to be kissed. Gerard closes in with a sigh, pressing their mouths together and wrapping his own arms around Frank’s waist. They kiss like that, slow and saccharine until Frank starts to shuffle backwards, moving his face and arms away from Gerard. Gerard frowns and follows him, grumping petulantly as he does.

Frank giggles, “C’mon, Gee” He starts chewing on his lip again, blown eyes and rosy cheeks, “C’mon” he says again and backs himself towards the bed, falling onto it with a huff.

Suddenly, Gerard gets it.

Frank scoots back onto the bed, he’s fully clothed spare his shoes and a little flustered as he tries to navigate across the mattress. There’s a devilish wink in his eye. Gerard follows him, climbing atop of his thighs, smiling.

“I love you,” he whispers, kissing up Frank’s neck to his jaw and then along to his mouth. Frank’s so soft and he still smells of the aftershave he must have put on for them to go out. Gerard pushes himself up, bracing with hands on either side of Frank’s head. “What er. What do you…”

Frank lifts one hand to pull Gerard back down, closing his eyes as they kiss again. It’s the best Gerard’s felt in years.

“Take your shirt off,” Frank breathes, fingers skating down to where Gerard’s work shirt meets his pants, fingers digging around to get it un-tucked “Gee”

Frank presses one more kiss into Frank’s neck before relenting, lifting himself up so that he can undo the buttons of his shirt. His fingers fumble and slip over the buttons and Frank periodically tries to help, growing impatient and clumsy himself. Eventually, they get it off. It’s thrown to the floor and Frank reaches up for Gerard’s skin. He looks to pale and he’s podgy around his middle but Frank either doesn’t notice or care as he runs his hands up and over Gerard’s chest, humming softly to himself with wide enchanted eyes.

“You too,” Gerard encourages. Frank’s only wearing a t-shirt; it shouldn’t be such a struggle for him.

Frank is perfect. Gerard takes a long time exploring the upper half of his body, all wondering fingers and lit up eyes dancing over Frank’s toned skin. Frank whines and pushes into the touches but Gerard keeps then feather light. So what if he’s teasing, he’s been waiting a long time for this.

“C’mon” Frank grumps, trying to catch Gerard by his hair as he kisses at Frank’s hipbone, “Gee, I want you to”

Gerard looks up, Frank’s nearly all chin and neck from this angle, arching back into the pillow as he speaks.

“What?”

“Fuck me” Frank bights out, this time successfully grasping Gerard’s hair.

Gerard nods, scooting back up the bed to re-capture Frank’s mouth with his own, “Yeah” he whispers, nuzzling close to Frank’s ear and kissing at the skin just below it, “Yeah”

He opens Frank up slowly. Caring fingers and hushed words until he finds Frank’s prostate and the noise he makes keeps him from going on like that for any longer. He thrusts in gently, Frank’s hands latched onto Gerard’s back and his face pressed into Gerard’s neck. They’re both sweating, breathing heavily as they get used to the sensation of being so close. Frank scratched up Gerard’s back as they begin to get going, eyes squeezed shut and mouth puffing hot air onto Gerard’s already humid skin. Gerard’s own mouth slides across Frank’s cheek, just breathing and kissing as he tries not to loose his mind. It’s been so long and he loves Frank so much, he almost thinks they’ll come at the same time.

Unfortunately, Gerard’s life isn’t porn, though with Frank tipping over the edge with a groan, it definitely feels like it today. Gerard follows quickly after, riding out his orgasm until he’s completely spent.

He pulls out and ties the condom, chucking it somewhere into the dark room despite Frank’s disgusted faces and protests.

“At least you tied it” He grumbles, curling into Gerard’s side frowning, “You’re such a slob”

“You love it” Gerard says with a flap of his hand, attempting to get the duvet to cover them both without disturbing Frank.

“I love you” Frank says, because he’s something out of an 80s chick flick. Gerard doesn’t mind.

He snuggles down and falls to sleep, despite it only being 8PM max.
Sign up to rate and review this story