Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unprofessional Doctors

My love note has gone flat

by FifiFiona 2 reviews

Gerard can't believe how his body created such an uncomfortable situation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-03 - Updated: 2012-10-03 - 1226 words - Complete

0Unrated
So this was meant to be a one shot but there was a request to carry on so why not? :) I am only doing this chapter though but its quite long so that should be good enough right? Plus it has a bit more of an ending than the last chapter. Anyway enjoy :D
Oh and the warning was just a precaution but I thought it would be better to just put it in. :)

Gerard dived back into his seat covering his manhood with his arms. Frank simply stood still desperately trying to hold back laughter. The doctors cheeks were flamed red so much so that he looked like a walking tomato. He was mentally cursing himself for what had happened. He literally just had a boner over a patient in front of said patient! There was just silence in the office for a long time before finally Frank built up the courage to be the first to say something.

“Em well I better be leaving… thank you Dr. Way.” Frank giggled with a blush spread across his face. He wasn’t sure if his doctor’s little, or big, problem was caused by him or not.

“No problem. Goodbye Frank…“ Gerard rushed his words so he could escape this awkward situation as quickly as he could. “Oh if problems do carry on please don’t hesitate to come back. Okay?” Gerard started panicking in the hope that it didn’t sound like he was eager to see him again, even though he was.

The young man walked towards the door nodding at the instructions and again Gerard’s mind started to wonder. Frank’s ass was perfectly toned and firm like the rest of his body. The perfection of the man’s backside was only emphasised with the dangerously skinniness of his jeans. But Gerard liked it. Gerard genuinely slapped himself, as soon as Frank was out of the room, for letting his mind slip again.

Gerard went to the staff toilet to fix his little problem. Nobody saw him go in or out. Gerard basically made it his mission to stop any more people finding out about the situation as possible. If any one found out, it would be safe to say no one would take him as seriously. There was no patients arriving for about half an hour so he had plenty of time. The toilet was basically a small box with a toilet and a sink. It would have to do. During the time he was touching himself, he tried desperately to picture his beautiful wife but Frank’s attractive face and tattooed body kept popping up in his mind. To Gerard’s disappointment, Frank was turning him on more than anyone else… Once he was finished he washed his hands and left the box and back into his office.

Gerard lowered himself onto his swivel chair trying to get his breathing back to a normal rate after his orgasm in the staff toilet. He stared at the picture of him and his wife. The picture was taken when Gerard proposed to her in central park. A surge of guilt pumped through him. What was he doing having fantasies about the 21 year old when he had a gorgeous wife who stayed at home every night awaiting her husband’s appearance? Gerard loved Lyndsay very much and would never want to hurt her. Then another problem presented itself in Gerard’s head. Oh god is this like paedophilia? Gerard was mentally shouting at himself again. No because he’s 21 you fucktard. The doctor started to laugh at himself out loud.

A small knock came from the other side of his door pushing Gerard away from his funny discussion with himself. The doctor hadn’t realised he had another patient so soon. “Come in.” Gerard announced. A man walked through the wooden door. It was Frank. Oh god, not again. Gerard stared at the young man walk into his office again.

“I…em… forgot my hoodie.” Frank pointed to the jumper on the bed. Gerard was unable to process the words quickly so dumbly stared at Frank. So the patient felt a bit uncomfortable and collected his hoodie. But felt that if he didn’t ask something now he never would. He made eye contact with Dr. Way. “Em earlier when we shook hands… and you… you know…” AWKWARD! “Well em did it have something to do with me… I know its really rude but I kinda wanted to know…”

“Oh right, well… hmm…” Gerard didn’t really know how to answer this. If he said yes, Frank would likely freak out and never come back. But if he said no, that would be lying and he could risk hurting Frank’s feelings. In other words there was no way of winning this uncomfortable conversation.

Frank noticed that Gerard was struggling to answer his question so he gave him a bit of encouragement. “I was just wondering because well if my jeans weren’t so tight you would have noticed that the same thing happened to me…” Frank had no idea where this burst of confidence appeared from but he ran with it.

Gerard again took time to register the words going into his ears. “Well… I am married. But I do think my little friend popped up because of you.” You did not just call your penis your little friend! You are a fucking doctor! It’s kinda part of the job to be able to be professional and say the word penis!

While Gerard was arguing with his own brain, Frank walked up to his doctor. He grabbed the older man’s face and pushed his lips against Gerard’s. The unexpected kiss knocked Gerard off-guard but was soon licking Frank’s lower lips desperately trying to get into the kiss more and gain dominance.

Gerard soon had an erection again. He wondered if Frank did as well and it was the restriction of his skinny jeans that wasn’t giving in. The kiss was getting hotter and more lustful the longer they were at it. It was sloppy, teeth were bashing together but both boys would slow down.

The door to Dr. Gerard Way’s office flung open and an angry looking woman was standing, shocked at the sight that unexpectedly appeared in front of her eyes. Gerard pushed Frank off of him.

“Oh em… hi Audrey.” The angry receptionist slowly backed out of the office not saying a word.

The two men burst into uncontrollable laughter. This is not what they expected to happen that day.

“I should probably go any way.” Frank announced. Gerard played a jokingly disappointed face, even though inside he wasn’t really pretending. Gerard had never felt lust like that before. He wanted to experience the same adrenaline rush he just had again.

“Well you know that if you ever need anything… you know where my office is.” Gerard winked. Frank laughed and left the office again but not before Gerard got his perverted look at his perky ass.


So there it is, the end of a very short story. Can’t believe I actually wrote it though… xD I think I might write a few more one shots if this has been any good? Please review what you think, I would really appreciate it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story