Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This?

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Basically, it's a high school Frerard. But only worse...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 668 words - Complete

0Unrated
You may have seen this on DeviantArt, but I'm moving it here also
Gerard's POV


March 18th. That was the day I met him. In math class to be exact. "Him" is my crush, Frank Iero. But there is no way in hell I was going to tell him that. I was snapped out of my memories by a big, bulky, textbook hitting my desk. "MR.WAY" Mr.whateverhisnameis teaching I think to be science yelled "PAY ATTENTION OR ELSE". A couple of snickers flew across the room along with a pencil that so happened to hit me in the back of the head. I just went back to doodling hoping it was time to go soon. The bell signifying that this horrible, horrible, class was over. I bolted out the door before the teacher could yell at me for "attention issues" some more. I rushed to my locker and quickly opened it. "GEE!" A very familiar voice screeched. "FRANKIE!" I shouted back to him without looking at him. 'LOOK AT ME!!" Frank said. I can just picture his face putting on his pouty face. I sighed and turned around. "SURPRISE!!!" He shouted. I was so shocked that my voice barely whispered "You… you… d-dyed… hair… red… red hair? AND A LIP RING?" It was true. His black-short-pushed back hair was now sides dyed red and shaved with a black fringe. AND WITH A LIP RING. He giggled and replied "Yup. And with a couple tattoos." "UUHHf-ff-rakled" I said before collapsing. He's been talking about doing this for a while but I didn't think his was actually going to dye his hair, get a lip ring, and some MOTHER-FUCKING tattoos. "If you want I can help you with your hair and stuff." He said quickly. Ignoring that last sentence, I said "come on, we better get to class before Aled." Aled. Aled Backberd. Aled was a average jock. Muscles, a "tan", was so dumb, I'm surprised he's not in preschool, picks on people who don't care about looks or actually care about their grades. We got to class on time (for once) and sadly, the only two seats open were right in front of Aled and his gang of nimrods. "Gerwawd we missed you. Where were you?" he sneered. "Fuck off, Aled" I replied, giving him the finger "Mr. Way" the math teacher warned. Aled laughed and said "awww. Did wittle Gerwawd get in trouble? Is wittle Gerwawd a rebel now? All grown up?" " I said fuck off." I growled. Why do they pick on the smart people? Frank sighed heavily and whispered to me "we'll get him back. Wait 'till you hear the plan.". Plan? What plan? " Frank what is the plan?" I frantically whispered. Aled laughed and said "are all emos going to join up and kill each other? Is that the plan?" Aled asked. "WAY. BACKBERD. YOU CAN TALK TO EACHOTHER AFTER SCHOOL." I could feel Aled's glare burning into the back of my neck.



Frank's POV


I hope he likes my new look. He was acting weird around me after I showed him. Come to think of it, he's been acting weird for weeks. Does Gerard… like me? I hope he does because I love him. I love him as much as a human can. And in math class when he was being picked on by Aled, I came up with a genius plan. Just wait 'till he hears it. I smirked to myself as I saw him begin to doodle in his "math" journal. I put one of my earphones in my ear as I thought about my plan more. I guess I was so deep in thought that when Gerard poked me. I jumped earning a glare from the teacher and laugh from Aled. "Can you tell me the plan now?" he asked. "No. he's behind us right now. He'll hear it ."
He groaned and I giggled as he put my other earphone into his ear and we sat threw math class.
Sign up to rate and review this story