Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch.2

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 1109 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
We walked out of Math and I convinced him to skip the rest of the day with me even if we only went to 2 periods. As we walked away from the school gates, I began to bug him about his plan. "Chill." Frank said, laughing. "I tell you it at Starbucks'." He must have read my mind. I LOVE STARBUCKS! We walked in and said hello to Lacey [one of the employees. We come here so much that all the staff knows us.] We got our coffee and even before I could bug him about his plan, he started telling me it. "What we're going to do is it's like in the movie's, we'll get Bob, Ray, and Mikey to fight with us. We'll make them stop bullying us when we beat them. I made a list on who should use what." He handed me piece of paper and I unfolded it:

Gerard-Golf Club
Mikey- Baseball Bat [metal]
Bob-lacrosse stick
Ray- Hockey Stick
Me!-Tennis Racket

I would of giggled at the image of Frank trying to use a tennis racket if this wasn't such a bad thing to deal with. "Hold on. I highly doubt Mikey will join the fight, and if we lose, Aled will just spread rumors of us challenging him and failing to win and then we WILL not live through it. Also, what if we get caught?" I asked. Frank snorted and began to say "We will win, there will be NO rumors of us failing, I already know how to get Mikey into the fight, and so what if we get caught? I mean they started with the bullying. We're simply defending ourselves." We finished or coffee and went to a park. We sat under a tree and dozed off in the winter's air.


Frank's P.O.V.
"Excuse me? Mister? Are you dead?" I heard a child's voice ask. I opened my eyes to see I think 4 year old standing there, poking me with a stick. I sat up and said "I am hopefully not dead. And what's your name?" I asked. She looked at me scared and asked "you're not going to take me away, wight?" I laughed and replied "Of course not. I just want to know that to see if I'll see you again. I'll introduce myself. I'm Frank Iero. I'm short for my age I'm 16, my parent's are divorced, I live at 377 Maple Street [This is NOT his real address. Sorry] The girl smiled at me and said "I'm Melissa Corrango, I'm 4 yeaws old, I live with gwammy, and I live on 453 Waterfall Dwive." I smiled and gave her my number. "If you ever need a friend, just call me on this number. And this is Gerard." I said kicking him in the groin to get him up. Melissa and I giggled as he clutched his no-no-area and groaned "what the Fu-gjkh [I put my hand over his mouth] Frank?" He looked up too see Melissa looking at him wide eyed. "I'm Melissa. I thought you two were dead." Gerard laughed and said "Well hello, I'm Gerard Way, I'm 16 years old, I love drawing art, I live at 378 Maple Street." She nodded as Gerard also gave her his number. Her grandmother came over and we started talking to her and found out that Melissa lived pretty close to us that it's about a five-minute walk from each other's house. "Well, we better get going. And guys, stay in school. " Mrs. Corrango said. "Alright, alright. We'll see you soon, and like we said, if you ever need a friend, just call our numbers." Gerard said to Melissa. "Okay Gewawd." And with that, they walked away. "I love little kids. I just wanna take them to my face and go snuggle-snuggle-snuggle." I said taking his arm and snuggling it to my face. "Okay, okay, I get the fucking point. GET OFF!" He shouted, shoving me away. I pouted then got up to start running away from him. "GET BACK HERE FRANK!" Gerard yelled at me. "NEVER! HEY! GET OFF! GET OFF! RAPE! RAPE!" I shouted as he took my legs to begin dragging me back to his house. I started to squirm just when he stepped foot on the sidewalk. "Gee! Please! This hurts!" I whined. He smiled at me and replied "EEWW! Frank!" I groaned when I felt another concrete burn forming on my back. "Alright. Come on. I'll carry you." He sighed in defeat. "YAY!" I yelled. I felt a relief in my body when I climbed on his back. "Happy?" He grumbled. I yawned in response and rested my head on his shoulder.


Gerard's P.O.V.

He rested his head on my shoulder when I began to hurry. I mean, I wouldn't mind if he did that but I got a problem. And I mean a bad problem. When I was asleep, I had a dream of Frank and I doing… you get the point. I needed to get home and fix it. And it didn't help with him asleep on my shoulder while breathing on my neck. Not to mention that he might have seen my problem which is why his hands might be so dangerously close to my crotch. Just a thought. I quickly walked up to my driveway and started to open the door when Sleeping Beauty woke up. "Hey." Frank whispered in my ear. "Hi." I said nervously. OMYGOD HIS HAND IS ON MY FRICKING CROTCH! My mind screamed. "Got a problem?" He said in his ultra-sexy voice. Frank squeezed my crotch and I jumped out of my skin. "You like that?" he mumbled as he began to pet my hard-member. "F-f-frank. Please." I moaned. "When we get inside." He ran inside when I tried to cover my member from Mikey. "GERARD! I WANT DINNER! WHERE WERE YOU AT LUNCH?" shit. How'd he know? "Meeting a friend. And I'll make you dinner in a minute. Frank's here." I called. I ran down the hall to my room to find Frank laying on my bed. "Where were you sugar?" he purred. "Mikey." I said. Frank nodded and locked the door. He pushed me gently onto my bed. Then he pulled my pants down and slid his callused hand down my boxers. I groaned is pleasure as he began to speed up. "Frank. Please- help." I panted. Frank smirked and pulled my boxers down. I gasped as his other hand massaged my balls. "Frank. Fuck. Frank. FUCK!" I whisper- yelled [Mikey's still in the house.] I exploded into his hand when I looked down. This was going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story