Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch. 4

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-04 - Updated: 2012-10-04 - 434 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
"Mikey! Where are you?" I yelled, racing frantically through the house. What if he got hurt? What if he got killed? What if he got kidnapped? raced through my thoughts. "Mikey. Frank. You're okay?" I babbled. "Gee. Gee. he's fine. Gerard, he's fine. GERARD! HE'S FINE DAMMIT!" Frank yelled over my endless talking. "Mikey. Don't cry. It's fine. I was just worried about you. Mikey I told you not to touch the toaster." He sniffed and looked at me. "I j-just was so hungry. You and F-frank weren't here so…" He broke down crying again. "Mikes, I'm sorry that we took so long we had some business to attend to." I winked at Frank reminding him of the homophobe. "Come on. Let's have some pizza." Frank said picking up the pizza. We walked in and I yelled at Mikey "You're still eating the pizza." He laughed and replied "NEVER!" I nodded at Frank as he pinned Mikey down. "EAT IT!" I yelled trying to force a piece of pizza in his mouth. "NO!" he shouted back desperately trying to avoid me trying to shove the piece down his throat. "BETRAYAL!" Frank shouted and pinned me down. "NO! NO! NNOOOO!" I squirmed under Frank. "Mikey, fetch the pizza." He said with a smirk. "Please. I'll do anything you want. Don't force me to eat the pizza." He smirked at me which made me regret saying that. "Anything now?" he said inching closer to my face."Frank? What are you doing to Geetard?" Mikey asked. He instantly pulled away from me and said "Well, He said that he would do anything to escape being forced to eat pizza and…" He trailed on and looked at me. "We're kinda dating each other." I said with blush creeping up on my face. "Oh. I guess that was why I heard Frank yell shit?" He said quietly. "Yup. Now get the Gerard!" Frank yelled pouncing on me.


Frank's P.O.V.
I pounced on Gerard and tried forcing him to eat the pizza. He slapped it away and flipped over so I was under him. "EAT THWE GOD DAMN PIZZA! I WASTED 20 BUCKS FOR THIS?" I laughed and shoved him off of me. Mikey failed at throwing a piece at me when it hit the wall. "You're cleaning that up." Gerard said, while throwing one at Mikey. He hit Mikey in the face with the piece and it was all over the poor kids face. Just then, we heard a car door slam. Then the front door opened and we heard a woman scream. Uh-oh.
Sign up to rate and review this story