Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Kiss Goodnight

Don't Stop Till You're Home

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Gerard in shock

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-07 - Updated: 2012-10-08 - 567 words

0Unrated
My heart was pounding in my throat. The boy, Frank...... Had the same eyes as the nightmare guy. Kid.

The one who.... Did he? I shook my head as he left.

That was years ago. He'd be older. Way older. Or at least taller.

I shook my head again and swallowed my fear. Tomorrow, I'll meet his Mother and that's that.

That's just a nightmare. Just a nightmare. It can't be real.

Can it? The boy in the nightmare is a vampire. Vampires aren't real.

And Frank can't be a vampire. He's too.....cute. My cheeks blazed.

He's a student! Not just any student either! Your ADOPTED SENIOR!!!

I took a deep breathe. At least I only have four classes out of seven.

Sitting back, I browsed the internet for a bit and messaged Mikey for a straight three hours. Other than that, I was bored.

I put my head on my arms and yawned. Setting my alarm for half an hour before my next class, I closed my eyes.

Before I knew it, my alarm was screaming at me. I shut it off and wiped my mouth and eyes.

God I need to piss. I yawned and grabbed the key to my office, locking it behind me.

Walking down the hall, a feeling shook me. It was the same feeling as the nightmare.

My stomach clenched. My hands shook. I looked over my shoulder.

All I saw was the opening of the stairwell that led to the English halls above. I opened the bathroom door and yelped as a body bumped into me.

"S-sorry!" I backed up. Golden brown eyes looked into mine. "Frank!" I gasped.

"Mr. Way?" He raised his eyebrows. I took in his face.

It was so sweet. Innocent. The only thing that would have guessed his age was the black ring in his lip and the stud in his nose.

Nothing like the cruel, small smile. The glowing eyes. The sharp fangs.

"Mr. Way?" He waved his hand in front of my face, making me jump. "I have to get back to English...." He gestured to the door.

"Right. Sorry. Just a little tired." I smiled slightly. He gave me the same sad look I've seen thousands of times on Mikey's face.

"It's okay. It's your first day." He shimmied around me. "Know what you're doing for lunch?" I shook my head. He nodded absently. "Anyway, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He shrugged and left.

Was that small talk? I shut the stall door and did my business quickly.

Still shaking my hands dry of now cold water -stupid blow dryers- I opened the door and saw Frank pacing back and forth in frong of the stairwell, whispering.

Thinking nothing of it, I passed him, my eyes hardly flickering to the area. A few steps up sat a young girl. Nowhere old enough to be in a high school building.

Her head rested in her hands, her eyes locked on Frank as he paced. As I passed, I heard her high pitched voice. "My king....." Was all I caught as I walked.

I nearly ran to the music room. Neither Frank nor the girl had noticed me. Or thought anything of me.

What did she mean by 'My king' anyway?

King of what?








Hellah!!! Idk if I'll get 4 up tonight or not.

R+R and all that!!!

Hugs and Twigs,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story