Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're all Fools and Worthless Liars

We're all Fools and Worthless Liars

by DansBitch 4 reviews

We are sick and we are tired We're all fools and worthless liars Young and unemployable Lonely, drunk and beautiful We're so sick and oh so tired, so tired ..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-11 - Updated: 2012-10-11 - 1053 words

0Unrated
So, this is like my first fanfic. It's short i know, but as i write more the chapters will get longer, promise. I apologise if there are any mistakes or it;s just plan horrible. I'll get better, prommmise.

Anyways, if you like this enough after you read it to give it a little Rate&Review, then please feel free to do so :3



It’s weird, moving to a new place, not knowing anyone, leaving your old friends behind. Weird, but not difficult, not like I thought it would be. Yeah, they aren’t around the corner anymore, but I like the idea of been a million miles away from them. I mean, its not the stone age anymore, we have phones and computers, even the internet, so it’s cool. I don’t care as much as I thought I would. The only people I really fucking miss are my best friend Rosie and Danny. I miss them.. a lot. When my parents first told me we where moving, I went metal, I didn’t want to move. But now that I’m here, I like it. I have new friends, granted I don’t have many, but that doesn’t matter. Friends are friends, and these days you can’t be picky. Well I can’t anyway.

Right now, life’s good. I’m not the guy I use to be. I go out, I have fun, I don’t get into trouble with the cops. I’m myself. And I love it.

But there is one problem. My ex-boyfriend. I thought once I moved I could break free, but no I was stupid to even think I could live a life without him being in it. He’s persistent, never gives up. it’s yes, and that’s it. There’s no other answer other then ‘yes Ron’.

And that’s where the problem lies, I can’t say No. Every time he drops me off I tell myself ‘that’s the last time, never again’ but then a few days later he calls and I’m back in his car moaning his name like the cheep whore I am. It disgusts me, makes me physically sick but no matter how many times I will my self to say ’No’, I can’t. And I honestly have no idea why. I have no answer for it. I just can not say no to the guy. Maybe I’m scared, maybe I just like being his whore. I don’t know. The only thing I do know is that it has to stop, and soon. Before it kills me.


*


The rain made it even harder to get up in the morning, especially after the night I had. I didn’t get in until after 2 because Ron decided he would keep me out waaaaay past my curfew and my mom went metal, waking my dad in the process, which led to a lector about staying out so late, blah blah blah. Seriously I’m 17, not 10. Ok, I know I’m a gay guy and shit and it’s dangerous to be out alone but that’s just bullshit. I can deal on my own. I’m a tough cookie, I learnt from the master for god sake. If they think I grew up on New York city, hung around with Daniel Harthan and not learned a thing or two about self defence then they are sourly mistaken. That boy lets NONE of his friends go around without been able to throw a punch.

“Frank Iero if you do not get up this minute I will drag you down these stairs.” My mom all but screamed up the stairs. The bitch want to quieten down before I go ninja like on her ass. She could wake the dead and wouldn’t give a fuck. I swear my mother has no respect for the living or the dead.

I crawled out of bed and stumbled across to my wardrobe, grabbing skinny’s and a tee before finding my way to the bathroom, where I stupidly walked into the door almost knocking myself out. I rubbed my forehead while trying to locate the damn door handle. Once located I closed and locked the door behind me. Taking as long as I possibly could in the shower with out my mother having a heart attack about me being late, I got dressed and head down for breakfast. Oatmeal, fucking lovely. Once I attacked the poisonous breakfast I grabbed the key and ran out the door. Who ever gave me the responsibility of opening up today was fucking deluded.

“Yo, Iero, slow down” I turned to see Gerard Way walking across the road. Great. Fabulous. Time for ‘little brothers loser of a best friend’ mode to kick in.

“What’s up?” Gerard never specks to me, I’m the ‘little brothers friends‘. Not cool enough to talk too.

“Well Mikey’s birthday is coming up and I want to get him a bass, can you hook me up?” He asked, hands dug into his pockets like they always are. Man this dude is fucking hot.

“Sure, what price you looking for?” He snorted.

“It’s his 18th, moneys not an issue. As long as it’s good and it work’s I don’t care how much it costs.”

“Alright, well I’ll see what we have at the shop, if there not good I’ll order in something. I know he’s had his eye on one. Leave it with me and I’ll get back to you? I’m guessing this is on the down low right?” Gerard smirked and nodded. “Right got it. Call down the shop later on and we’ll talk about it. That alright?”

“Sure Frank. Nice doing business with you, oh and if you fuck me over, your ass is mine” And with that sexy fucking smirk he walked away. I swear my knees nearly collapsed, Man that’s not good. The last time that happened, it fucked me over. Fuck. I have to get a grip. Ron and Now Gerard Way? I am going to hell for sure. Yes, I know, I Haven’t done anything remotely bad but fuck. I’m a whore. Whores go to hell brah!!
Sign up to rate and review this story