Categories > TV > NCIS > I Want You So Bad

Chapter One

by Brambleshadow 0 reviews

[Songfic to Heart's "I Want You So Bad". Slightly OOC] When the team is on a stakeout in the woods, will a certain field agent be able to resist her feelings for her partner?

Category: NCIS - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-10-13 - Updated: 2012-10-13 - 932 words - Complete

0Unrated
The very special team of NCIS agents led by Leroy Jethro Gibbs was busy fighting cabin fever—literally. Their latest case had led them into the forest of Shenandoah National Park, and they were busy staking out a nearby campsite. Well, Timothy McGee and the Bossman himself were. Tony and Ziva were scouting the area for any suspicious activity—or so they said. McGee suspected they were enjoying it far more than they should, even though they were two miles out and he had no idea what they were doing.

When the wind blows through your hair
I want you so bad, want you so bad
I see your smile boy everywhere
I want you so bad, want you so bad
I never thought this could happen to me

Ziva David breathed in the crisp mountain air and snuck a glance at Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo, her partner. A breeze had sprung up and was blowing through his light brown hair. It was as if someone had landed a punch to her gut. She wanted him so bad she could almost taste it.

Tony, aware of her piercing gaze, shot her his infamous "DiNozzo" grin. As he heard something in the woods up ahead, it disappeared. Ziva could still see it even as they strode forward, guns drawn.

When they reached a clearing, the two NCIS agents relaxed and put their weapons back in their holsters. It was only a deer munching on some grass.

As they hiked back to the cabin, Ziva thought, I never thought this could happen to me.

If I've fallen over you
Would it be so bad, would it be so bad
Every night's an eternity
I want you so bad, want you so bad
I never thought this could happen to me
I want you so bad, bad

Crickets chirped and an owl's hoot broke the relative quiet of the night. Inside the cabin, three members of Team Gibbs were fast asleep, but Ziva lay wide awake. Would it be so bad if I've fallen for Tony? she asked herself.

She knew the answer to that question: Yes. Their boss, if he found out, would be wanted for double homicide.

Since Ziva couldn't sleep—every night being an eternity—she decided to keep watch. Careful not to wake Gibbs or McGee, the ninja crept over to Tony's sleeping form. Before shaking him awake, she raked her eyes over him. God, she wanted him. Already she could feel his hands caressing her, taste him on her lips, see the sweat pouring from their bodies as they made love.

Then Ziva shook the thoughts from her head. They had a job to do, and she'd never been one to mix business with pleasure. Gently she nudged Tony's shoulder. "Tony, wake up."

"Hhhmmm," he murmured sleepily. His forest-green eyes blinked open, sticky with sleep. "Whazzgoin' on?"

"It's time for our shift," she informed him softly.

At that, he was wide awake. Tony leaped out of the bed and over to her side. "Let's go then."

Smiling, Ziva took up her position at the window in the other room, Tony a few inches away. This was killing her. Sooner or later they would have to give in. She had never thought this would happen to her, but now that it had she didn't know what to do.

Noticing her silence, Tony looked over, eyebrows knit in worry. "Are you okay, Zi?"

Ziva almost had a panic attack. What do I tell him? Finally she decided on the truth. "I am now," she said simply.

When the wind blows through your hair
I want you so bad, want you so bad
Oh I wonder if you're aware
I want you so bad
I wonder if you care
I never thought this would happen to me
I want you so bad, bad
I want you so bad
I want you so bad
I want you so bad

In the stillness of the night, a wind blew through the forest, whipping the trees back and forth. The force of it nearly rocked the cabin where the NCIS team was staked out. Crazy as it sounds, some of it tore through the building, sending Ziva's ebony hair lashing around her face and ruffling her partner's shock of brown hair.

The probationary agent wondered if he was aware that she wanted him so badly. I wonder if you care. I never thought this would happen to me.

"Ziva, stop!" Tony's voice sounded in her ear.

"What?" She snapped out of it and found his face centimeters from hers. Her arms were around his neck, bringing him closer. In fact, they were almost touching, hip to hip, eye to eye.

"What do you think you're doing?" Gibbs suddenly demanded.

Horrified, Ziva put as much distance between her and Tony as she could before looking at the team's leader. He was still asleep, thank God.

"That was a close one," Ziva breathed.

Tony looked at her oddly. "There isn't something going on that I should know about, is there?"

Ziva started to say "No" but changed her mind and admitted, "I want do you bad, Tony, I can't stand it."

He grinned. "Well, now that you mention it—"

DiNozzo was interrupted by McGee tapping his shoulder. "Our turn," the middle agent reported, gesturing to Gibbs behind him.

Sighing, the two agents slipped out of the chairs and into the other room to catch up on sleep.

When they were gone, Tim looked at Gibbs. "There's something going on between them."

"Ya think, McGee?" the silver-haired fox replied sarcastically.
Sign up to rate and review this story