Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalized one shots

tmbfucks One shot :)

by CyanideSuicide 3 reviews

It's still open for more entries.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-10-14 - Updated: 2012-10-14 - 790 words

0Unrated
Penina’s One Shot

A/N: Sorry it took so long Penina, hope you like it and before you ask yes you can have another one. :)

Penina's POV

"You guys sure you're ready for this, a baby is a big responsibility?" The social services lady asked Frank and I. No it's not what you guys think Frank and I are not a couple we are just best friends/Roomies. We decided that since there were so many kids without families we should foster one until they get adopted.

"Yes" We said in unison.

"Ok. I'll go get Athena." She said and walked out. I looked over and smiled at Frank. The lady came back with a cute 7 month old baby girl named Athena.

"Here you go" She said handing Athena to me. She looked at me from my arms and made the cutest gurgling noise.

"She's so cute" Frank said.

"Well, I think that's everything you guys can go now. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call" She said.

“Ok goodbye” Frank said. We walked out of the agency and to Frank’s car.

“Do you think we are ready Frank I mean this is a huge responsibility.” I asked.

“Of course why wouldn’t we be able to handle this?” He replied looking at the road as we drove back to our apartment.

“We couldn’t keep that goldfish alive.” I replied shrugging my shoulders.

“That was different goldfish don’t cry.” He said matter of factly.

“Ok.” I said as we pulled up into the driveway.

2 Weeks Later

Frank and I had everything all set up for Athena. She was currently asleep in her room but at this rate she’ll be up in no time. That kid wouldn’t sleep for more than a few hours at a time which made it very hard for Frank and I to sleep. She woke up crying a few minutes later.

“Ugh, Frank it your turn!” I shouted banging on the connecting wall of our bedrooms.
“Ok!” He shouted back. Huh, that’s really odd usually have at least a five minute argument about whose turn it is. I decided to go see if he was high because he never gives in this easy. You never know with Frank, I walked out of my room and into Athena’s room. Frank was holding her and rocking her back to sleep. Aww, he would be so cute with our babies. Wait, What? Where did that thought come from, now that I think about it Frank is attractive, very attractive. I’ve always had a crush on him but after a few years I gave up on it I mean if he liked me he would have told me, right. I was shaken out of my thoughts by Frank

“Hey, I told you I would get it.” He said raising an eyebrow.

“I know but you never give in this easy, usually we have a five minute argument about whose turn it is.” I replied.

“Well I know you have work in the morning so you need the sleep.” He said putting Athena back into the crib.

“Oh, Ok. Night.” I said yawning and going to bed.

3 Weeks Later

Frank had been very nice lately always getting Athena when she cried or needed to eat. We were currently eating diner while Frank read some book about babies.

“You know she’s supposed to start talking soon.” He said looking up from his book.

“Hmm. I bet she says my name first.” I replied.

“No way it will be my name first.” He said.

“Wanna bet?” I asked knowing Frank could never turn down a bet.

“Heck Ya. Winner gets whatever they want.” He said.

“Deal.” I said and we shook on it.

Later we put Athena in her crib so she could sleep but she wouldn’t no matter what. So we decided to just let her tire herself out in the crib.

“Penina?” Frank asked looking really nervous.

“Hmm?” I replied turning from watching Athena stare at her mobile.

“ErrIreallylikeyou.” He said as one word. My eyes got as big as saucers, he liked me back. He liked me back! I just leaned in and kissed him deeply, he seemed shocked for a second then started kissing me back.

“So you like me back?” He asked after our kiss.

“Of course stupid I’ve been waiting for you to say that forever.” I said happily.

“Dada.” Athena said looking at Frank.

“Hehe looks like I won. So as my Prize would you go on a date with me?” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Hmm, Looks like I don’t have a choice.” I said jokingly.

“Nope.” He replied triumphantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story