Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forsaken Virtue's

EXPLANATION!!!!!!!!

by LadyOfSorrows 0 reviews

NOT A CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-10-15 - Updated: 2012-10-15 - 259 words

0Unrated
HEY, Sorry this is not a chapter and I don’t want to waste you time with my lame excuses!!!!! So, I will make this quick unfortunately excuses are still going to be lame.

Okay I’m sorry for not updating in a while it’s not because I’m not continuing this story, because I have so many ideas in my head!!!! I’m just going through a lot right now, I'm struggling with depression and I’m in my final years of High School, so as you can imagine my homework level is high. As a result it is causing me stress and anxiety and therefore leading to my “condition” to get a lot worse. Also, I had finished the new chapter but my sister being the only female decedent of Satan had decided to go onto my laptop and “accidently” deleted most of my documents including the new chapter.

Finally I have started to write the new chapter but as it’s getting close to the end of the year, so assignment and test are coming up and my teachers being who they are teacher’s decided they would fill my ever so dull day with Assignments due back second week of term.

So I’m really flat out!!! I will post this as soon as I can and please don’t hate or judge me on my “condition” I am getting help and I am trying to deal with it and I know I probably shouldn't use it as an excuse.

Thankyou and Sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story