Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch.15

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 1031 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V.
I was slammed against a brick wall and punched in the stomach. Well, if you remembered earlier with our "rudeness" to Aled and his turd crew, they said that they'll get us after school. And they did.
*Flashback*
"Ok, so what do you think Mikey and Frank are doing?" Ray asked. Even though none of us talked about it, we all were thinking about it. And so far, it's been driving me insane. I mean, the fricken voices in my head atleast wouldn't leave me alone. "I don't know, maybe they-""GAY WAY! GET OVER HERE! YOU NEED TO PAY FOR EARLIER!" "Shit. Guys, run." We all started to sprint together like madmen (and a madwoman, including Catherine.) "Guys, split them up. It'll be easier. AND DON'T WORRY SWEET CHEEKS, WE WON'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU." Aled shouted to Catie. "Catherine, run. Seriously, we don't want you to get hurt." Before I could hear my reply, I was put in a headlock and dragged into a alley. "You think you can get away with those comments earlier, then you're very wrong." Now here's the part we're at now. He slammed me against the brick wall and got punched in the stomach. I groaned as he kicked me repeatedly in the groin. "Yeah, i knew you'd like some cock action." He chuckled. "Never from a piece of shit from you." I spat blood. "Hah, you're gonna regret that comment. You would have thought that you'd learned by now." He tossed me across the alley like a little girl would do to an old rag doll. I looked up to see a flash of light blind my eyes. I then realized what it was. A knife. "You really thought that you could win, Think again." "HELP! SOMEONE! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! FRANK!" I cried out on the top of my lungs. But no one came. Aled stepped forward and picked my limp body up. " I knew you try for that fucker. He's next." He then took my shirt off. "Please, just get it over with." I sighed. In response, he started to cut into my rib cage all the way down to my stomach. "You like the pain you fucken emo fag." He whispered. And with that, he got up to leave me for dead.
*TIME LAPSE*

"GERARD! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! Catherine shouted. "I said for you to run. And that's why we ran. This happens." I gestured to my destroyed, battered body. "Oh my god. We need to get you cleaned up. Maybe to the hospital." Catie started to ramble on. "Cate, I'm fine I just wanna- THEY'RE BACK!!!" I screamed as I just barely made out the muffled voices of Frank and Mikey. I raced up the stairs as fast as could as barged in. What I saw would have been no match for whatever Aled did to me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" I shouted. I heard two hushed voices in Mikey's room and went to see if they were alright. Instead, I walked into find Frank in only shorts with Mikey checking him out?! What did I do wrong? And worst of all, Frank was crying. He didn't once let go and say something. And is Frank covered in cuts and scars? "Gerard, this isn't what it looks like. Look, I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you, it's all up to Frank. If he wants to tell you, then let him tell you." Mikey stepped back to give Frank and me some space. "Gee, I'm sorry that i couldn't tell you sooner but, i've been keeping a secret from you…" he trailed off, keeping his eyes firmly to the ground. Oh my god, is he… cheating on me? Frankie sighed. "M-my dad, he ab-b-uses and he, he rapes me. That's why I'm covered in these scars and cuts and why we were gone today. I didn't want you to know because I didn't know what you were going to think. I'm sorry" he ended with a whisper. "Sshh, Frankie, it's okay. I would have understood. And you guys got it all cleared up with him?" I asked. Mikey and Frankie looked at each other and shrugged. "Kinda. My grandma called the cops on him for trying to stab Mikey here." Mikey looked up, pointing to his heart. "How can he do that? Especially to such a beautiful young creature." I said. He smiled his usual childish smile and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back more passionately then I ever kissed someone before. I want Frank to know that he's loved by everyone. I wanted him to know that I'll always be here for him. That he can come to me when he needs to. I'll be there for him.

*TIME LAPSE*
Frank's P.O.V.
"Hey Mrs.Iero, can Frank spend the night? Yeah, he's kinda passed out on the coach. Yeah, I'll make sure that he gets back tomorrow morning. Ok, see you soon. Bye." I heard Gerard hang up with my mom. I recently woke up but i didn't want to go home. I never wanted to go home. I pretended to do my quiet snores as Gerard quietly returned into the living room. "Alright, my Frankie, let's get you ready for bed." Gerard hoisted my limp body over his shoulders and quietly carried me to the basement (his bedroom now). "Hhhm. Should I undress you?" he asked the cool basement air. I'm pretty surprised my eyes didn't fly open. The thought of Gerard undressing me again was enough to get me 'happy'. He quietly chuckled to himself. I felt my shirt, pants, boots, socks, and sweatshirt gently taken off me. I could hear Gee undressing for the land that where most of us escape the earth. He shut the light off and snuggled up next to me. He kissed my forehead then told me "Goodnight, Frankie. Love you. And Frank? You stink at acting." "Ah shit. Caught in the act." I mumbled, snuggling up closer to my gorgeous boyfriend. "Love you too." I whispered back. And we snuggled up together and slept until dawn.
Sign up to rate and review this story