Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch.17

by PARANOIDgrenade 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 708 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV
"Are you ready?" Gee whispered. I nodded. Today was the day we are fighting Aled and his crew of cows. I had to admit, I was a little nervous. "Here we go." I whispered. "Hey! Al-turd! What do you think you're doing?!" We saw Mikey and Pete on the ground while Aled was on top of them (I get it sounds wrong, just wait) With his fist in mid-air. "I'm having tea with the queen." He replied, sarcastically. "What does it look like I'm doing?" "To me, it looks like you're hurting my brother and his boyfriend." Gerard said to him. "Oh, you two are together to? I guess that it it's genetics in the Gay Way family." "Homophobe." I spat. "You wanna join them on the ground?" Aled threatened. "If it means being myself, then yes. I would love to." Gerard growled. "Fine. Have it your way." Aled replied. He got off of Mikey and started making his way to us. "Fags." One of his "buddies" said. Aled and his brain-washed buddies began to surround us. "You deserve this." Aled said. He raised his fist and aimed it at Gee. Gerard dodged the punch and kicked him in the crotch. I ran up and punched him in the jaw. Suddenly, I felt arms grab me and pull me back. Aled got up and saw me. He smirked and said "Wanna see something funny?" He grabbed Gerard and punched him in the face. He grabbed him by his hair and kicked him in the stomach. "GEE!" I shouted. I rammed my foot into Dunk's foot. "Nice try, freak." He chuckled. I kicked him in the shin. Nothing was working. I felt my body being dragged away from Gerard. "GERARD! GEE!" I shouted. He did nothing but stare at me until I couldn't see him. "That's what you get midget faggot." Slam sneered. They punched me in the face before stuffing me into a locker. I sighed. This is going to be awhile.
Gerard's POV
I watched Frank being dragged away until he was out of view. "You're gonna have a hard time finding him." Aled laughed. I glared at Aled. "Is Gee-tard angry? Too bad. Still wanna fight in the parking lot today? 'Cause I have a feeling we're going to win. Weaklings." I managed to pick myself off the floor and punch him. "Nah, I have a feeling we're going to win." I kicked him in the stomach on more time before limping off to find the others. "Gee! What happened?!"Catherine yelled, running up. "Aled." "Gerard, you have to make this stop. Seriously, it's worrying me.""It's going to be taken care of tonight, in the parking lot. Don't worry. I need your help though. And everyone else's." She nodded and called everyone to meet at the cafeteria. We walked in silence to the cafeteria. "Where's Frank?" Mikey asked. "That's the thing. Aled's friends took him away. I need your help looking for him." We decided that Mikey would go with Pete, Ray with Bob, and Catie with me. "So, how long have you and Frank been going out?" Catie asked. "A few weeks, maybe a month." I replied. "FRANK! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I shouted. "FRANKIE! WHERE ARE YOU?" Catie shouted. "FRANK!! RESPOND IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!" "In here, Gee-tard." I heard a low voice respond. "They put you in a locker?!" Catie squeaked. "Yeah, not the first time." The one locker responded. "Are you in this one?" I asked, banging on the door. "Yeah. Hurry up!" Frank begged. "How are we going to get him out?" Catie whispered desperately. "Easy. All of the lockers are shit. Especially the ones in this hall. You just have to…" I trailed off, tugging on the locker door before pressing into the dial. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Hold on, I'm almost done." I said. I pressed the trigger thing up and the locker door flung open. "How do you know that?" Catie asked again. "Once when you have Frankie around, you have to know this type of stuff." I joked. "Hey!" Frankie whined. "Just kidding, just kiddking" I told him. We walked back to find the others, and then we returned to class.
Sign up to rate and review this story