Categories > Original > Drama > Being Teagan Morris

I'm Just Me

by Chiaramonte 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-17 - Updated: 2012-10-18 - 485 words

0Unrated
I would do anything to touch his lips. They looked soft and full. He was a sex-god, I could just tell. I have a manila folder all about him at home. I know all.
He currently is single, an only child and his parents are divorced. He is only twenty-four and his birthday is the same day as mine. We were destined to be.
He has curly blonde hair, a chiselled jaw and the bluest eyes. His smile lights up the room, it’s so white and wide. Ah, he makes my ovaries ache!
“Morris! You’re up.” He said, indicating it was my turn to do my speech. I walked up to the front of the room, palm cards in one hand, water bottle in the other. I’m always prepared…

“Sir, I was wondering if there was anything I could do for extra credit, because I really don’t want to be the only student in summer school.” I begged Mr. Cooper, although if he was my teacher, I wouldn’t mind.
“What other subjects are you failing?” he asked, with a smile.
“Nothing, and nobody else in this class sucks like me,” I replied, my words two sided.
“Well, I’m sorry Teagan, but since it’s already pretty much the end of school, there’s not much I can do for you. But I promise I’ll help you over the summer. Don’t think of it as summer school, it will be more like tutoring, because as you said, you are the only one failing my English class. Why do you think that is?” he asked, standing in front of me. He was taller than me, and all I wanted to do was wrap my arms around his neck, reach up on my tip-toes and kiss him.
“Because I’m American, not English?” I asked, playing dumb.
He bit his lip.
Oh my gosh, he bit his lip!
“That’s your homework for tonight Teag. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a meeting with the principal.

Today couldn’t get any better. I walked out of the school into the barren car-park and walked over to the limo. Wallace drove home as slow as he possibly could, I swear. I love the old fool, but he doesn’t need to drive as slow as he walks!
As soon as I got home, I found Juanita in the backyard, ordering around a group of gardeners around the pool. It was sunny, perfect weather for a dip, but not with strangers around, unless they were cute, which they weren’t. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and flopped on my bed. Laying there, just thinking about nothing but the lilac ceiling above me felt great. It may have felt even better if a really hot guy was lying next to me, such as, oh I don’t know, Evan Cooper?
Sign up to rate and review this story