Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Nightmare

by OhmyGee 1 review

You should've known...The price of evil...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 2312 words

1Exciting
Sorry if this chapter comes out like total shit… Even though I had this planned for weeks, I still have massive writers block…but, whatever.

We should send out Writers Block Disease awareness or something… Fuck.
I’m so lame, huh?

I failed algebra for the…forth- no fifth time…no sixth, maybe? I dunno… Anyways, to help me ‘pass’, I created my own secret language of cheat sheets to help…I just created my own numbers, and they’re pretty neat…the best part of it is…they work!
The teachers can’t yell at me for having a piece of paper with scribbles and gibberish on it- when they ask, I say the page is where I’m ‘showing my work’.
‘Cos I’m badass.

I have a question for you. Between Elvis Presley and Johnny Cash, who would win in a fist fight? Also, Mitt Romaney and Barak Obama. And, Gerard way vs Billie Joe Armstrong?

I also wanna say, thank you very much to all of you who read and like this story and take the time to rate/review. Thanks, it really means a lot to me.

I’m so freakin’ original with the quote…

Greasy Black, ugly White
VIII: Nightmare
“Hey, looks like Frank forgot his jacket. It’s really cold outside, he must be freezing.”


Gerard Way, un-official leader of the Via Greaser Outfits, he was walking along a very busy street with his younger brother, Mikey Way. The two were with more greasers- but the others wanted to stop at the local gas station for smokes, so it was just the two. They were having a nice conversation about Mikey’s upcoming history final exam when Mikey interrupted,

“Hey, looks like Frank forgot his jacket. It’s really cold outside, he must be freezing.” Mikey had spotted Frank’s blue denim jacket lying in the middle of the street. Gerard swiped the coat up from the ground and tried to brush off some of the dirt on it.

Gerard moved his eyes into a stern, furious gaze when he spotted something that should never even belong there.

Blood stains.

He cursed under his breath as they both stared in fear. Blood stains only meant one thing to a fellow grease. Frank had been jumped by the socs, Gerard thought. Barely audible moans and cries were coming from the near by alley way.

The two Way brothers immediately, with out hesitation, dashed inside the alley way. Gerard would forever keep this image, this memory inside his skull for the rest of his life, until the day he dies: Frank was lying on the ground, covered in blood.

Gerard has done some awful things in his life that would make the average human being gag- he had seen terrible things, and witnessed a few deaths when living in New York. But this was hands down the worst he has ever seen.

Gerard slowly bent down to Frank’s level, cradling Frank’s upper body in his strong arms.

“Frankie? Can you hear me? Nod if you can.” Gerard slowly instructed holding on the verge of his own tears. Seriously, he’s seen people die in front of his eyes and he hasn’t flinched, why couldn’t he handle himself now? Frank barely moved, but Gerard took that as a promising sign. “Mikey. Go-go call an ambulance.”

Mikey nodded and ran down to the nearest store with a telephone. About a minute later, Mikey returned with more Greasers. Ray, Bob, Fink, and Andy all stared in fear. Ray and Bob both gasped, Fink just shook his head in denial, and Andy just stared in trance- he’s felt this before, he’s seen this before.

“G-ger-ard?” Frank mustered out weakly, gripping onto a clump of Gerard’s shirt. Frank was cold, oh so very cold. He was shivering and shaking, pale as a ghost, and blood was the topping to his sandwich. “ ‘m s-so cuh-cold.”

Gerard wrapped his real leather jacket around Frank’s body. His tear stained cheeks forced him to say, “D-don’t try and talk, baby. Please.” More tears rolled down Gerard and Frank’s face. The other boys couldn’t look- why would any one ever want to try and hurt someone as nice as Frank? Gerard just could never make sense out of that.

Soon enough, an ambulance arrived.

**

“I’m going to kill those fuckers! Kill ‘em all!” Gerard Way shouted into the hospital waiting room. He, Mikey, and the other greasers were being held there for approximately two hours or so- but it felt like forever. They were all listening to Gerard’s massive rage, him screaming ‘what bloody torture he had in mind for those bloody fuckers.’

Jimmy, Andy, and Susan had been in deep conversation about politics; Bob and Ray had been in conversation about trivial things like music and T.V. Fink and Mikey were sitting on the uncomfortable chairs watching Gerard pace around, chanting about how he was going to kill those evil socials. He had been told multiple times to keep the noise down. Bar Gerard’s rambling- the hospital was so quiet that it almost scared the boy’s. Gerard’s anger was sort of…comforting?

“I’m looking for a…Gerard Way?” A tiny nurse wearing an all white dress and hat a scared expression asked. She had black hair with natural tints of red. She was a tiny girl, young age- but all the white and the hospital has turned time against her, making her way older than she was.

Gerard immediately stormed up to her. The young nurse flinched at the sudden movement and said, “Come with me.” Mikey thought she was scared of greasers- greaseophobic?

Gerard and the young nurse -Becky- walked through the maze of hospital corridors. They paused at a closed door and the lady sighed, “He’s doing okay…just be careful with him.” She opened the door for Gerard who walked in slowly. The nurse left quickly, slamming the door behind.

“Gerard!” Frank nearly shouted when he saw his beloved. He was wrapped heavily with blankets and his body was also wrapped in bandages. Gerard was seriously going to kill Patrick. Legit. The taller man walked over to Frank’s bedside and grabbed his hands tight, massaging Frank’s palms with his thumb. “I missed you.”

“Frankie…I’ve been so worried.”

“Why? I’m okay now.” Frank shrugged and winced a little with his bruised shoulders. He had cuts and bruises and contusions up and down his face and torso. He had also broken his left wrist and cracked a bone in his rib cage.

“Why? Why?” The syllables that flew from Gerard’s mouth grew louder and louder. “Frankie, look at what he did too you!” Frank bit his cut lip- looking down at his lap a bit ashamed. Gerard gave Frank’s hands a comforting squeeze. “I’m so sorry, Hun.”

“It’s okay…It’s not your fault. You didn’t do it.” Frank looked at Gerard as if he was about to burst open and cry his eyeballs out.

“No. It’s not okay. I’m not okay with this…with them…I am going to KILL Patrick- I’ll fucking POUND THAT SONUVABITCH INTO MOTHER FUCKING OBLIVION!” Gerard screamed. Frank jumped a bit. “Will you please tell me what that fucker did to you? What he said to you? I need some fucking justification for murder…”

Frank began to quiver. Just thinking about all the pain Patrick had inflicted- just thinking of all the words he used.

“Wh-what? Please no- it’s so mean.”

Is it okay that I actually feel bad and or guilty for Frank?

“Please, please, please honey? I need some proof so I can rumble his sorry ass.”

“But- but…okay.”

“Well, my mother told me to go pick up somethin’ at the grocery store. Then Patrick and his friends-“ Frank trailed off, tears welled up in his eyes, slowly draining onto his pale cheek. Not actual sobs- just tears. “Patrick came with his socs,”

“Honey, I’m so, so, so sorry…I can’t even-“ Gerard repeated but was interrupted by swift swing of the door. The same nurse from before had rudely entered without even knocking. Omg

“Frank…Your mother is here to see you.” Frank bugged his eyeballs out of its socket and tensed up fiercely.

“No. I don’t wanna see her.” Frank’s voice was stern and confident. That scared Gerard and possibly the nurse Becky too.

I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly wanted to say this, and I’m sorry for saying it now but… Some people say that my voice kind of sounds like Mia Farrow’s voice… Has anybody seen the movie Rosemary’s Baby?

“But Frank, she’s your mother.” Gerard whispered.

“I know that. I just don’t want to see her right now.” He said to the nurse, but this was for Gerard, “She’s going to yell at you and blame it all on you, Gerard. It certainly wasn’t your fault, and I don’t want her to do that…At least not to you.”

“I’ll go wait in the waiting room and you will talk o your mother, okay?” Frank nodded and Gerard kissed Frank’s forehead tenderly. “See you in a little bit.” Frank nodded and Gerard walked back into the waiting room.

Inside, Gerard saw Frank’s mother freaking the fucking tits out at Mikey- but when she saw Gerard, she slapped him sharply across the face.

“This is your all fault! You, you good for nothing, dirty grease!” Linda screamed and slapped Gerard again in the same spot, leaving a sharp, tingly, stinging sensation on his cheek. Before Gerard could retaliate, (with words) Nurse Becky had said,

“Uh- Missus Iero?” Linda nodded. “Come with me Frank will see you now. With no hesitation, Linda literally shoved Gerard out of her way.

**

I fell asleep during the process of writing this, then I woke up and ate Chinese food…sorry.

“Mom, you and I both know that it wasn’t his fault!” Frank was at home inside the kitchen, fighting with his mother. They both had coffee at hand. The clock had struck ten at night and everybody had left from the hospital. “It was my fault, not theirs…”

“It is your fault. Your fault that you were a soc and not a Greaser. This wouldn’t have happened if you were a soc.” How would she even know what the gang life is like? Frank pondered thoughts of anger that swirled through his head.
“If I were a soc, I’d be dead. Greasers are much, much, much stronger than the socs ever will be…Strong enough to kill.” Frank thought that he made a point. He thought he made it clear to his mother. Linda thought other wise.

“No! Now they’re going to kill you! You said it yourself!” Frank’ mother yelled. Frank felt so angry at his mother for telling him how to live his own life. Why couldn’t she have said something four years ago? Frank felt angry that she just didn’t understand.

“No-”

“I say- you can’t see them anymore.” Frank knew she would do this. Throwing a fucking temper tantrum. Frank didn’t know if she was angry because that Frank was being ‘careless and got hurt’, or if it was because of the hospital bills.

“What did you just say?”

“I forbid you from even looking at those dirt scum mongrels.” Frank clenched his fists- not like he was actually going to use them. Not like he could use them.

“You can’t tell me what to do. I’ll breathe their fucking air if I want to.” Frank’s mother flinched and gasped as if she had never heard cussing before.

“You can-” Frank was so angry beyond belief. He stormed up to his room and looked the door. He sat on his bed, right next to the cold window.

It wasn’t till eleven at night that he fell asleep.

**

The next day –Monday- Frank did not go to school. He wanted to, but he also didn’t want to. He wanted to go see Gerard; he wanted to feel his touch. He was scared to go see Patrick and the other various socs, though. He thought that the socs might jump him again, or maybe even kill him. Considering his donated condition- he was too hurt to go anyways. He should probably stay in bed for the next eternity, that’s how Frank felt.

“Frankie?” Linda opened Frank’s door. “Would you like something for lunch?” Frank was not hungry, but he still felt like eating.

“Yeah. Sure.” Frank shivered and wrapped himself tightly into his small blanket.

“Would you like a sandwich? Maybe some tea?” Frank nodded and Linda walked out.

His mother arrived five minutes later with a plate that held a cheese sandwich, –Frank had abandoned the presence of meat from his diet since he was only fourteen, going on fifteen.- a mug of hot tea, and some potato chips.

“Thank you.” Frank said before he sipped the scolding hot tea.

“Anytime, Hun. How’re ya feeling?”

“Excellent.” Frank lied. Linda smiled approvingly and walked out of her son’s bedroom, closing the door behind her. Frank knew that she would never let see his Gerard again. As far as she knew, Frank was never going to see Gerard again…

By the way, I don’t know if I’m going to actually upload Almost!Six Feet Under until I actually finish this. I’m still debating whether or not to upload Thursday. Basically, Gerard is a gay priest with a passion for killing…

Next chapter: “I don’t care! I don’t care!”
Sign up to rate and review this story