Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stuck in the Middle With You

Eighteen

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-10-20 - Updated: 2012-10-20 - 1063 words - Complete

1Hot
Monday afternoon
Frank

The phone call went better than expected. I managed to convince him that he needed to come over to my house as soon as he could so we could talk. I wanted to talk to him in person, not over the phone.

I was about to head downstairs and see if he was here yet when my bedroom door swung open slowly. Gerard stepped in, taking in my room and finally letting his eyes rest on me. He shut the door behind him and sat down beside me.

“What happened between you and Mikey last night?” My gaze met Gerard’s. I could tell that he was truly concerned, whether for me or his brother, I wasn’t sure.

“He came over not long after you left and, basically we fought.” I lifted up my shirt to show him my ribs where a decent sized bruise had started to form.

Gerard raised his eyebrows, “My Mikey did that to you?”

I just nodded. Gerard shook his head before wrapping his arms around me. Surprised, I just sat there motionless. Eventually his arms dropped to his sides. “I didn’t call you over here to talk about Mikey.” I paused, taking a deep breath. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. This was all happening so fast. “When I’m with you--”

Gerard shook his head, “You’re not going to tell me you love me, are you?” He ran a hand through his hair. “Please tell me this is not because of what I said last night.”

“I swear to God, it’s not.” His face relaxed slightly. Looking into his eyes, I lost my train of thought. I could barely form words. Instead, I did the only thing I could think of. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to me, kissing him. Gerard placed his hands on my upper thighs and I felt his whole body relax.

“Frank--” he said through the kiss, but I just kissed him harder. I didn’t want to talk, I just wanted to feel him. My hands snaked their way to the back of his neck and started playing his hair. He moaned against my lips, and fisted his hands against my jeans.

I wanted more of him with every passing second. I’d never been more sure of something in my whole life. However, I knew Gerard would never make the first move. He knew how I felt about sex, and I knew he would respect that. Unfortunately, I wanted more than just his kiss.

My hands wound their way to the hem of his shirt, and before he could protest, I pulled it off, breaking the kiss for a few seconds. Gerard’s lips against mine were rough, and I knew he was starting to understand what I wanted. In seconds, my shirt was too on the floor.

Before I had time to think, Gerard pushed me down on the bed, breaking the kiss and panting heavily. He just smiled at me before quickly undoing my jeans and pulled them and my boxers off in one smooth motion. I grabbed his shoulders hard and brought him down to me, kissing him roughly.

Above me, Gerard straddled my waist before breaking the kiss again, this time to take his own pants off. In seconds we were both naked, and both very horny. Feeling Gerard’s naked body against mine was incredible. Slowly he began grinding his hips into mine. A loud moan escaped my lips. I had never felt anything like this before. It was extraordinary.

Gerard’s lips were at my ear, “God, I want you so bad.”

I bit my lip, “Then have me.” The words came out barely more than a whisper because of the intense pleasure that was surging through my body. I felt Gerard’s lips against my skin just below my ear, and I let out another loud moan, completely forgetting that my mom was downstairs watching television.

All of a sudden Gerard jumped off of me, grabbing his clothes. He shook his head, “Frank, I’m still technically dating Bert. I can’t do this.” I grabbed my blanket and pulled it over my now very exposed body. Gerard quickly got dressed. “I’m not a cheater.”

I was extremely disappointed, but I knew Gerard was right. If there was going to be something between the two of us, Gerard had to get rid of Bert first. Gerard sat down beside me on the bed. I looked into his eyes, and I could see that he was disappointed too. He wanted this just as much as I did.

“Just break up with Bert.” I could still barely form sentences after what just happened.

He laughed, pulling me closer to him. “I will.” He suddenly frowned. “Only if you can promise me that you’re doing this because you actually care about me, and not just because I made you feel guilty.”

“I’m not going to lie, when I called you earlier, I had no idea what my feelings for you were.” He looked down at the floor. “But after talking to you, and being with you. There is no doubt in my mind that I love you. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone. It just took me awhile to realize it.”

Beside me Gerard smiled before kissing me passionately. “I promise I will break up with Bert. No matter what.” Hearing him say the words made everything seem better. Finally, something in my life seemed to be going right. I was going to be with Gerard and he was going to be with me. I wasn’t sure about everything, but I was sure that I loved him.

Gerard stood up and grabbed my clothes from off the floor. He tossed them to me, and smirked. “You should probably get dressed before your mom comes up here.”

He was right. I could only imagine my mom walking in on us right now. What would she think? With that on my mind, I quickly pulled my clothes back on. As soon as I was dressed, Gerard grabbed my shirt collar and pushed me against the wall, roughly. He grabbed my wrists and held my arms above my head as he kissed me passionately.
Sign up to rate and review this story