Categories > Original > Romance > Do you love me or not?

Do you love me or not?

by amazingdanbeast 0 reviews

Ash is falling in love with Stef but Stef has already got someone else.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-21 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 322 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1!

Ash’s POV
It’s 9.02am and I hear this crash coming from Stefs room; I jump out of bed to see what is going on! Stef has knocked his lava lamp over, luckily it hasn’t smashed. I got Stef that lava lamp for his birthday he enjoys watching the bubbles of colourful lava go up and back down again; it’s peaceful. “Stef you’re so clumsy sometimes!” To be honest he is clumsy almost all of the time!

Stef’s POV
-1 hour later-
What’s taking him so long? We’re meant to be meeting Dru and Elliot in half an hour to go to Brighton! Ash is probably the fussiest person I know when it comes to how he looks! He has to check what he looks like in every reflective surface we go past. “Hurry up Ash! We only have 15 minutes until we have to meet the guys!” “Ok ok! I’m coming!” We rush out the door to Dru’s house where he and Elliot were standing outside waiting for us to arrive! “You took your time!” Elliot said clearly eager to get going!

Ash’s POV
-In the car-
I need to look my best today; I’m going to finally tell Stefan how I feel about him! I’ve been wanting to tell him for so long now and today I feel as confident as ever! I’ve got the perfect scene planned out in my head; we’ll be walking along the beach as the sun is setting and the water lapping at our feet I’ll turn to Stef and tell him I love him and that… “OI! ASH!” I soon get brought back to reality when Elliot starts shouting me from the passenger seat. “We’re nearly there! What do you want to do first?” “Err I don’t mind! How about we get lunch?” “Sounds good to me!”
Sign up to rate and review this story