Categories > Original > Romance > Do you love me or not?

can't take it.

by amazingdanbeast 0 reviews

Stef tells Ash some heart breaking news. Sorry the chapters are so short guys ;P

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-10-21 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 256 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2!

Stef's POV
“Mmm they were awesome” ok not going to lie those were the best fish and chips I’ve had for a long time. So today has been pretty good so far to say we’ve only been here for an hour and I just know the rest of the day is going to be amazing plus I get to spend it with the guy I love.

Ash’s POV
-2 hours later-
We’re walking along on the beach it’s just how I imagined! Stef keeps smiling at me. You know what? I think he may feel the same way about me as I do about him. “Guys me and Dru would like to tell you all something!” I don’t like the sound of this. Thousands of things are running through my mind right now. What’s Stef about to say? “Me and Dru are dating and have been for some time now!” I can feel my heart dropping. Me and Elliot just look at them both. Elliot manages to say something “I’m happy for you both” he didn’t really sound too sure about it though.
-1 hour later-
It was more or less silence all the way home in the car. Elliot is clearly annoyed they didn’t tell us earlier and I’m heart broken. You can tell Dru is feeling a bit awkward about the whole thing.

The worst bit about today is that I never got to tell Stef how much he means to me.
Sign up to rate and review this story