Categories > Original > Romance > Do you love me or not?

Silence

by amazingdanbeast 0 reviews

no one is talking to each other.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-21 - Updated: 2012-10-21 - 303 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3!

Ash’s POV
-Back at Ash’s+Stef’s-
This silence is killing me. I can’t believe they haven’t got the guts to say anything to us. I know I should be happy for Stef and Dru but I’m finding it hard to be.

Dru’s POV
I knew we should have just told Ash and Elliot to begin with. Now they seem annoyed with us. I didn’t want to keep something like this from them.
I know Ash is in love with Stef; I can tell by the way he looks at him it’s the same way Stef looked at me after he told me he loved me.
I remember the day me and Stef started dating like it was yesterday; We was sat in Stefs room writing some new music for the band when out of nowhere he kisses me and I kiss him back, he pulls away from the kiss and asks me out.

Stef’s POV
I feel like shit. I’ve hurt 2 of my best friends’ feelings today and now I can’t even talk to them. What’s wrong with me?

Ash’s POV
Elliot has left now, he couldn’t take it anymore. Elliot was the only one I had told that I was in love with Stef. He promised he’d keep it a secret.
We’re all still sat in silence. I’m trying my best to hold back my tears. I decide I need to get out of here. I need some air to think about things.
I’m walking down the street and then it hits me. What if Stef wants to move in with Dru now and leave me on my own? I can’t take it. I need to tell Stef how I feel.
Sign up to rate and review this story