Categories > Original > Romance > Do you love me or not?

Don't Do It.

by amazingdanbeast 0 reviews

Stef is upset and Ash goes to comfort him.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-10-29 - Updated: 2012-10-29 - 345 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4!

Ash’s POV
I open the door to our flat to find Stef sat on his own “Where’s Dru?” “He went home he said he has had enough drama for one day!” “Oh…” I go and sit down next to Stef; I watch him carefully as he explains how he and Dru had had an argument and how Dru left without saying anything to him. A tear rolls down Stefs cheek. He looks so adorable. Stef rests his head on my chest; I play with his hair until he turns round and looks at me, our faces are centimetres apart from each other. I want to kiss him so badly.

Stef’s POV
I’m looking at Ash and I mean properly looking at him. He’s gorgeous. How haven’t I noticed this before? He has perfect cheek bones and amazing eyebrows. Wow. He’s leaning in closer. Oh shit he’s going to kiss me. He’s stops just before my lips. I close my eyes and take in his sweet fragrance.

Ash’s POV
I go to kiss Stef but he pulls away. “I want to kiss you I really do but there’s Dru.” Nonono. I don’t want to hear this. He’s messing with me but I’m in love with him. “Stef, I love you and I want you!” “Ash please don’t do this to me” “do what? I’m not making you do anything all I wanted was for you to know how I feel!” Oh god I don’t want to argue with him.

Stef’s POV
The fact that I really want to kiss Ash is making this even harder to say. “Ash I love Dru, I can’t cheat on him, he’d be devastated” “who said he’d have to know” “Ash.” “Right. Yeah. I’m sorry.” He gets up and silently goes to his room.
-on the phone to Dru-
“Dru is it possible I could come to your place? I need to talk to you!” “erm yeah ok”
Sign up to rate and review this story