Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Commit This to Memory

Sweetness

by XxLiveyourlifExX 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2012-10-22 - Updated: 2012-10-23 - 1143 words

1Ambiance
Sweetness

In her just woken up haze the next morning, Braelyn had temporarily forgotten that Mikey, Frankie, and Chelsea had all shown up at the Rover the night before. Therefore, the discovery of her boyfriend’s arms around her the next morning was just as exciting as seeing him from across the room 12 hours earlier. She leaned into him and kissed his cheek. Without opening his eyes, Mikey turned his head and kissed her before murmuring a good morning.

“Hi,” she said tucking her head into the crook of his shoulder.

He squeezed her. “Hey.”

“I’m glad your here.”

“Me too.” Mikey kissed the top of her head.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Braelyn called, “Come in.”

It was Chelsea. She was still in her clothes from last night, her make-up had run down her face, and her hair was tangled.

Braelyn couldn’t help it. She burst out laughing. “No offense, but you look like shit.”

She gave a sarcastic smile. “Gee, thanks, Brae.” She came to sit on the bed, looking pointedly at Mikey. “Can I have a little chat with your girlfriend alone, please?”

Mikey sighed and rolled his eyes, “I guess.” He threw off the blanket covering him and kissed Braelyn before sticking his tongue out at Chelsea and leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

“Can I ask why you sent that adorable boy out of my bed?” Braelyn asked, arching her eyebrow at Chelsea, but not really upset.

“I was hoping you had a little more insight about the events of last night. I seem to only remember bits and pieces. I think I’m in a fight with Frankie?”

“Drunk you seemed pretty mad last night, but I think you were just being crazy.” Then she began to explain what had happened the night before as she understood it from drunk Chelsea’s ramblings on the bathroom floor.

“I’m soooo embarrassed,” Chelsea moaned when Braelyn finished. Then she got up and walked out of the room. Braelyn followed her into the kitchen where Mikey was sitting with Frankie and Addi. Chelsea stopped just inside the doorway and propped her hands on her hips before declaring, “I’m sorry I’m such a crazy bitch.”

Mikey started to laugh into his coffee cup.

“I am so confused,” Addi said.

“You’re not a bitch,” Frankie said, standing. “Crazy? Maybe, but that’s what I like about you.”

Chelsea rushed into his arms. She mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

“Yay! Now we can move on,” Braelyn said, going to pour herself a cup of coffee that Addi had so thoughtfully made. “What do y’all want to do today?”

“I don’t know, but first we have something for youuuu,” Frankie said in a sing song voice, releasing Chelsea from his hold and hurrying out of the room. He came back practically dancing, holding an envelope. “This is for you from Topher. We all wanted it to be personally delivered, but Topher has some important meeting, Gerard is dating some girl and it’s her birthday or something, and Ray is visiting his parents, but you’ve got us.”

By this point, Braelyn just looked confused. Chelsea said, “Just give her the envelope.” She turned to Braelyn, “You might want to sit down.”

Now Braelyn looked worried. Mikey pushed back his chair and reached out for her, pulling the girl into his lap. “It’s fine. Just open it.”

Braelyn looked down at the manilla envelope now in her hands. She opened it. Inside was a packet of papers with those sticky note flags on a bunch of pages. On the front was a big bright green post-it with Topher’s handwriting on it.

“Hey Braelyn, Here’s the contract from Reprise I’ve been working on. I’ve gone through it a bunch of times and I think it’s pretty damn good. So look over it and call me and tell me what you think. Also show it to Tom. The blue flags are things he specifically asked for. The pink flags were things the boys and I thought are especially important for you to read before you decide. Hope your visit is awesome. Can’t wait to hear from you soon. Best, Topher”

“What?!” Braelyn shrieked and jumped up, still clutching the multicolored stickered contract. “Oh my goodness!”

“Congrats!” Chelsea yelled, putting her arms around the bouncing girl.

“You’re the real deal now,” Frankie said before picking her up and spinning her in his usual fashion.

“Congratulations, Braelyn.” It was Mikey’s turn. He took her face in his hands before kissing her.

“I bought celebratory donuts!” That was Addi.

They all settled around Braelyn and Addi’s tiny table. There weren’t enough chairs, so Braelyn re-took her place on Mikey’s lap. They spent the rest of the morning going over the contract, the boys pointing out things of interest, like the stipulation that if she signed with the label she would have to consult with record executives about “updates to the undersigned’s image such as, but not limited to, hair cuts/color/style, change in clothing style, and plastic surgery.”

Braelyn was shocked that these were actual terms of her employment, but Chelsea explained that “after Britney, no one wants any surprises.”

After they looked through Topher’s pink tabs, Braelyn led the way to the Rover to show Tom his blue tabs. After a big lunch with Tom and Marissa, Braelyn called Topher and told him that she had looked over the contract with help from everybody and she definitely wanted to sign it, if he thought it was the right decision. He did. So then Tom and Marissa made a big deal of getting her a pen and Addi went to get some ridiculously expensive bottle of champagne that had been sitting in the bar cooler for years because none of the regular patrons ever had enough cash to purchase it. Frankie ran up on stage and made a bunch of noise on the set that he deemed a ‘drumroll’ as Braelyn clicked the pen a couple of times and looked at the people around her. Mikey squeezed her hand from his seat next to her. Braelyn grinned and signed next to the tab with the red x on it.

Then it was finished.

A/N: Ohhhh nooooo I feel like such a bad person. I haven't updated in forever and I'm so so so so so so so so so so sorry. Being an adult is actually a lot more work than I expected. Anyway. Here's a chapter. So much thanks to Izzy, Ella, Nicole, Abbie, Hannah, and Chloe for reviewing. Sorry I left you hanging. I'll do my best to be better. Hope ya like it. Go review! Hearts, Corri
Sign up to rate and review this story