Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 19

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

It's a surprise....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-26 - Updated: 2012-10-26 - 1399 words

0Unrated
Okay so I know that this chapter is super late have not exactly updated in a really long while so today I will post at least three more chapters, please be on the lookout for that. And please forgive me.
Chapter 19:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

So I had given in. Pete and I have been sitting in some little shop, very far from home. He was funny and cute. What the heck am I saying, I am through having anymore boyfriends, at least for now.
"So I just have to ask, how come you make Tess really nervous?" I said, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "You really dont know who I am?" Pete looks at me. I just shook my head, I probably look like an idiot at the moment."Well I am Pete Wentz, from Fall Out Boy? Maybe you have seen my dick all over the internet?" at that moment I did a spit take. "What?" he started laughing as he handed me a napkin. "Yeah, I think I gave the band, even more publicity." he said still laughing.
He was intriguing, yet acted completly and utterly stupid. I may like someone else but my heart will always belong to Gerard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two Hours Later....

I was laying on my bed everyone had gone out but it being my free day and all, decided to stay behind. I was on the computer talking to some old friends of mine back in Telford. And Man did I missed them.
Stace got a new piercing, against her mother's wishes. And they all seem to get new boyfriends about a month after I had left.
My phone started vibrating agaisnt my ass, as it was still in my pocket. I took it out looking at the caller id. Gerard. I wonder what he wants now.
"Hello?" I answer, feeling slightly annoyed. "Hozzje, can I come over?" He sounded desperate and like he was in a hurry. I might hate him a bit but I wasn't that mean and stupid. "Sure" I say in defeat, I really just wanted to be alone at the moment. "Awesome I will be there in 10 minutes." he said before he hung up, not really giving me a chance to say goodbye or anything at all for that matter.
I put the phone back in my pocket. I went downstairs for some hot chocolate as there was a big snow storm coming tonight. All the windows in the apartment were closed , with the blinds over them. The guys were gonna stay with us since they get bored easily,being cooped up in their apartment. Gerard said he would'nt make it since he was staying at Olivia's house for the night. I put some milk in the kettle as I melted the chocolate in a pan. I did'nt like that instant shit that is supposedly called chocolate. It just tastes like crap to me. I like my mother's recipes better, they felt more at home. The more I think of home the more I seem to miss it.
As I went more lost in my thoughts mixing the melting chocolate absent mindedly. I thought of everything that has happen since I had arrive to America. How I acted when I first met Gerard. I knew that liked him, just that i would probably will never be able to tell him back that I love him. He was with Olivia now.
The intercom sounded breaking me out of my thoughts. BEEP! I walk over to it and pressed the answer button. "Yes?" I said, waiting for a reply.
"There is a Mister Gerard Way here to see you, should I send him up?" they responded back. "Yeah, Sure.". The intercom beeped once again letting me know that the conversation was over. I did'nt really get why they had to ask me if he can come up everytime he visits or just wants to come over. I guess they just have a very strong security policy in the building. The elevator doors open and out came Gerard. I saw him take off his jacket and put it in the closet near the elevator. "Hozzie?" I heard him call out. "In the kitchen" I said back. Getting two cups out from the dishwasher. I guess one of the girls forgot to unload it, better make a note about it so I can do it later. Or just yell at somebody to do it.
Gerard walks into the kitchen, hands in his pocket. The kettle started making that horrible sound, letting me know that the milk was ready. "Want some Hot Chocolate?" I ask looking at his face, I did feel slightly uncomfortable when I found him eyeing my every movement. He nodded. I served him his cup settling it in front of him at the table. When I had mine served I sat across from him. This just kept getting more and more awkward...
"So why are you here exactly?" I said after taking a sip of my drink. "I just want to say that I have been acting like a total dick head." he mumbled the reply, it was almost to hard to hear, but not impossible.
"Come on" I stood up walking out of the kitchen and into the living room, him following closely behind.
We sat on the couch just talking. We talked about how stupid we acted and somewhere between those words, I got very sleepy, I put my cup down on the coffee table, on a coaster or Charlie would probably kill me if I did'nt. I watch as Gerard did the same. Some hours had pass and my eyelids just felt more heavier, Gerard must have noticed because he whispered something in my ear. "Go to sleep little Hozzie" or something and then he kissed my forehead.
That was the last thing I remember before going into a restless sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of the girls talking around me. I felt the bed underneath my legs but my head was on someone's chest. I open my eyes to see the girls taking pictures and Gerard shirtless laying next to me his eyes closed and breathing steady. He was still asleep. I put a finger to my lips as to say 'Shh' to the girls. I got out of bed as careful as I could, as to not disturb him. The girls got the idea and walked out of the room. As soon as I close the door to our room, they start bombarding me with questions. All at the same time might I say.
"Guys!" I said gettting them to shut up.
"Nothing happened, we just fell asleep and he must habe carried me upstairs last night." I said.
They seemed dissappointed for some reason, I just hope I was right and that we did do nothing. I just knew that Hot Chocolate made me very sleepy for some reason.
I walk back into the room,to find Gerard awake and looking really lost. He smiled when he saw me. "hey, Morning!" he said through a yawn. "Morning...." I said looking anywhere at him. You really got to admit that he looked even better shirtless, in my bed, looking at me.
"Come here" he said, it sounded more like an order but I sure as hell was'nt going to complain. I sat down next to him. He turned to look at me. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on my lips and we were having a full blown-out make out session on my bed. After what seemed like hours, but were only minutes I pulled away. "What about Olivia?" I ask him. " I kind of hired her to make you want me back..." he said with that stupid grin on his face. I raised my eyebrows as he started ramblimg on and on, talking about how sorry he truly was and blah blah blah. "Just shut up and kiss me." I said, kissing him again. I sure as hell missed this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! They are back together! ...well,kind of. Anyway it is a little short and as I said at the beginning I have not updated in a while. You will habe to excuse me. It being October is my busiest week. So Rate & Review! Let me know that you are still out there.
Sign up to rate and review this story