Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sex,Spice and Burlesque

Chapter 20

by The-Corpse 3 reviews

Halloween...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-27 - 945 words

0Unrated
Wow.. 20th chapter....I am so proud of my self right now. -cries a little-. Anyhoo anybody listen to the two new songs boy division and tomorrow's money. From mcr's new album conventional weapons if you did i love you. If not what planet are you fucking on? You do not live underneath a rock amd you should get out more
Chapter 20:
Hollie's P.O.V.

OneWeek Later.....

It has been a week since me and Gerard had gotten back together. Turns out their cousin and Olivia actually started dating behind our backs, we had no problem with that. We were just pretty happy. Today as you may all know is Halloween, and Frank's birthday. We were at some center in mid town that their record company had rented for the evening, up until midnight. It looked more like a haunted house, we did'nt even had to put decoration, the house looked scary enough as it is. We did put some jack-o-lanterns in various places.
Since I had bought the girls costumes before hand we were gonna surprise the boys meaning we were'nt dressed yet. We were going home, get dress, and then come back down here. It was 6:23pm the party was suppose to start at 10:30pm, but knowing this people they would probably start to arrive at 11 or somewhat later than usual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We left the house and we were on our way to the apartment.
They were all asking me what I had gotten them. I just kept telling that it was a surprise.
You see, it was kind of their tradition, or more lile ours now, that the girls do a raffle and if your name pops up you have to buy everyone's costumes. Then, you had to hide them, because if the girls found them...well let's just say it ends with me in cake. So I hid them in the most obvious place. Each costume was placed directly under their beds.
When we arrived at the apartment. I told then where their costumes were. They came towards me laughing at my choices, but in a good way. I think I got what everyone actually wanted.
Logan got a witch costume, Mazy was going as Alice from Wonderland, Jennifer was going as a zombie, Allison had a Little Bo Peep costume (she loves that story a lot), Charlie was going in a Frankenstine's wife costume. I got her the limited edition gloves so that with a press of the button on the wrist she could 'conduct' electricity. And I was going as a Vampire. Of course To make me look paler I dyed my hair black and I think Charlie might have known because she dyed her long hair green. It kind of suited her.
We got dressed and had put on our make up and we were ready for the party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We jad arrive at the party, but we could'nt exactly see anything with the house being packed and everything. I felt as if I could'nt even breath down there so I went up the long staircase where I could clearly see tonight's performance. My Chemical Romance. We had the house or center, whatever you wanted to call it, filled with fans. This was their first concert with the record company amd after this they were going on a three-week long tour. Sure they would miss Christmas but they were going to be there for New Year's...I hope.
I was disrupted from my thoughts as Gerard's voice boomed all over the place. You could just see the outline of the guys standing on stage. As the lights had gone down and the crowd was roaring.
They started with 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You' and made ttheir way across the whole album. The ctowd was still cheering even when the guys had stepped of the stage. I saw that Gerard was wearing a Prince Charming costume. I smile at the sight, he looks hot.
I saw him look around the room and he seemed desperate. I knew we were going to meet here, but I did'nt exactly tell him what I was going to be wearing.
I saw him pull out his cell-phone. Next thing I know I had my bra vibrating. i had put my phone in my bra as I had no pockets what-so-ever. I took it out to see I had a new message from Gerard.

Where are you?
My reply:

Upstairs, left side of the veranda I texted back.

In just a couple of minutes my text was received and Gerard was standing next to me. Or more like on me., while kissing my neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was coming way to close to midnight, the party was still going but me and Gerard had decided to leave early.
We walked to the train station hand in hand. This was truly my farytale come true. I finally had my Gerard back.
We took our time getting home, we actually went trick-or-treating. I sacred some kids....good times...

We went back to the apartment, everyone was there eating some of the left over cake, well some of the Jennifer and Bob were just making out. We seriously need some glue remover for them. I swear they are gonna have sex right there on the couch in view of everyone if nobody stopped them. Thank Glob Mikey did. I did not need to see or hear anything.

The rest of the night was spent eating candy and cake and just watch scarry horror movies. And I meant real ones.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this was just a filler amd If I can I will post another one tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story