Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Androgyny

by Noizchild 0 reviews

In one lucid moment, Rose manages to escape from the house and run all the way to work.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-27 - 329 words - Complete

0Unrated
Androgyny:

I can't take this! I can't take this! I can't take this!

The ceiling is going to crush me!

I have to get out of here!

My evaluations are today and I have to be at work!

But,

Davis won't let me go!

I have to get out of here!

I can't take this anymore!

Get me out of here!

I have to leave!

I looked at the clock. The numbers are too blurry for me to read. I tightly shut my eyes. I'm going crazy here. I have to get out! I have to escape!

I just need to get out of bed, get dressed, and run. I can do it. I can do this! But what if Davis catches me? He'll tell on me to Pete. Petey won't let me go for any reason. But, I have to go! I truly have to go!

I clenched my teeth as I grabbed onto my sheets. That's it! I have to escape from here. I looked around from my bed. There is my door. I just have to get up and head out of it. I need a moment first and then I'll go. I drew in quick swallow breaths. Suddenly, I paused.

I feel sick!

I rose out of bed and raced to the bathroom. As I threw up in the toilet, it donned on me about something. I'm out now and Davis wasn't around. So that must mean...

I quickly threw on my dress and I was gone out the front door before I was any wiser. I did leave my bedroom door closed in case Davis came back. That was as far as I had planned out. I didn't take my keys or my work. I just ran out the house like it was on fire and ran all the way to the street.

From there, my mind disappeared in a blur and I don't fully remember what happened after that.

Hey, Fuck the People
Sign up to rate and review this story