Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Slash and Axl Love Story

Slash and Axl Love Story

by I_love_AXL 2 reviews

Axl loves Slash. Slash loves Axl. But will they ever let each other know?

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-10-27 - Updated: 2012-10-27 - 835 words

1Moving
Axl glared at his reflection in the mirror. He hated himself, not for his looks he wasn’t that self-conscious, he hated the way he felt inside. He pushed away everyone he loved, and he had made a promise to himself long ago to never fall in love with anyone. Let alone his best friend.
It hadn’t started out as love. In fact Axl hadn’t even been that fond of Slash when they had first met. Axl had found him annoying but that annoyance had soon turned to friendship and then as much as Axl hated to admit it, to love.
Just thinking of Slash brought a smile to Axl’s face. He made Axl laugh, stopped him from getting into to many fights at the bar, and when Axl was sad Slash was always there to cheer him up and fight away his worries.
Axl sighed. What was wrong with him? Slash could never, would never return axl’s feelings. And if Axl told him Slash might get creeped out. Axl didn’t know what to do.
Anger boiled up inside of Axl. Suddenly he couldn’t send the site of his own face. With a snarl he punched the mirror. It didn’t break which fuelled his anger. “Fuck!” Axl screamed punching that goddamn mirror as hard as he could.
Downstairs the rest of the band was sitting in the living room just drinking beer and hanging out. They heard a pounding noise and shrugged it off as Axl having a temper tantrum and throwing shit around.
“Why is he always so angry?” Steven asked. Izzy shrugged. “He’s always been that way.” Duff chuckled softly. Slash sat there silently.
Suddenly there was screaming and a loud CRASH! Everyone in the living room froze. Steven said. “I’m not in the mood to deal with this….” Shaking his head he walked out of the house yelling. “I’ll bring back beer.”
Izzy moved to go see what his best friend had done this time. Slash rose from his seat in the chair and said simply. “I’ll deal with it.” Izzy nodded, he had to admit that Slash was much better at calming down Axl then he was.
Slash walked slowly out of the living room but when he got to the stair he ran up them. Slash didn’t want his friends to know just how much he cared for Axl.
Slash pounded on the bathroom door. There was no answer which worried Slash. Usually Axl would throw something at the door and tell Slash to “get the fuck away”. “Axl open the door.” Slash banged on the door. He frowned when he heard Axl whimper softly. “You ok Ax?’ Slash asked in a more gentle voice.
He froze and put his ear to the door. He could hear Axl crying and whimpering curse words.
Slash tried to open the door but it was locked. “God damnit!” Slash hissed before kicking the door down.
Duff and Izzy looked at each other. “Should we go up there?” Izzy asked Duff who shook his head. “Let Slash handle it.” Izzy nodded.
Slash stood in the doorway literally frozen by the sight before him. The mirror was smashed to pieces and stained with ….blood? Axl was sitting on the floor shaking holding his hand which he had wrapped in a towel. Axl stared at Slash with wide eyes seemingly in shook.
Slash snapped out of it and rushed to Axl’s side.
“Baby, sweetie what did you do?!!!” the guitarist asked the singer.
If Axl hadn’t been in so much pain he probably would have either run away or punched Slash for using pet names. But he only whimpered softly his green eyes filled with tears.
Slash reached for Axl hand but the redhead snarled “It’s f-fine Slash.” Axl’s anger didn’t drive Slash away. He grabbed Axl’s hand causing Axl to gasp and his face to become even paler then it already was.
“Shhhhhhhh.” Slash kissed Axl lightly on the cheek which distracted Axl enough that Slash could quickly pull the towel off of Axl’s hand.
Slash almost threw up at the sight of Axl’s bloody and shredded hand. “Ok” he took a deep breathe to calm himself. “I’m taking you to the hospital Ax.” Slash said grabbing Axl’s other hand and pulling him off the floor.
“‘Like hell you are!” Axl hissed. “Duff!” Slash yelled. “No!” Axl yelled.
“Yeah…oh fuck! Axl what the hell did you do??” Duff said.
“We need to take him to the doctors.” Slash.
“Well that’s stating the obvious.” Duff said grabbing Axl by the arm.
Slash grabbed his other arm. They forced Axl downstairs and towards the car with him shouting and kicking the whole time.
Slash turned to Axl.
“Axl grow the fuck up! You are such a self-centered idiot!”
Axl turned away from Slash; Slash saw a tear fall down Axl’s face.
“Axl……………………….”

Sign up to rate and review this story