Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > My Somebody

Chapter Five

by my_fairytale_ending 0 reviews

The group has decided where to go next! Emi is growing even more quiet when around Leon.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Sora - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-07-18 - Updated: 2006-07-18 - 593 words

0Unrated
"Massive migraine..." Emi groaned as she pressed an ice pack to her head.

"I can't believe it," Yuffie said in disappointment. "I missed you guys in action!"

Leon and Aerith remained silent as Yuffie finished dressing everyone's wounds. "Gosh, was it hard to beat?" she asked wrapping Piper's sprained ankle.

"Heck no!" said Emi confidently as she punched her arm in the air. She immediately brought it back down though wincing.

"Take it easy," Piper said extending her ankle. "All I can say is that it's been a long time since we've fought something so...uh..."

"Big..." said Sora. He seemed really out of it.

"SNAP OUT OF IT, SOLDIER!" Emi commanded punching him lightly on the shoulder. "Be a real man!"

"Let him be!" Piper demanded, gazing out the window into empty space. "He's just a kid."

"No I'm not!" Sora fussed.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Emi slapped Sora in the back. Sora grimaced.

"Enough!" said Leon suddenly. "We've got more important matters at hand. We don't know who's controlling the Heartless or what their purpose is. We don't even know where to go next!"

Aerith spoke up. "We should probably go to Olympus Coliseum. Who knows what kind of creatures will be entering that contest?"

"OOOOOO ME!!!" Emi said waving her hand wildly in the air.

"Oh yeah," said Piper. "That is some creature!"

"Shut the heck up!" said Emi folding her arms and pouting.

"Then let's go!" cried Sora swinging his Keyblade.

¢¾ ¢¾ ¢¾

The group boarded the girls' black gummi ship. Emi caught Leon glimpsing at her. She swore she saw a smile flicker across his face.

Suddenly, she tripped over her own two feet and fell against Piper who was in front of her. "What the? Emi, what are you doing?!" cried Piper.

"I think I fell in love..." Emi said faintly.

Piper got the joke. "Ha, that's a good one." However, she noticed something almost horrifying. "Wait, you're not joking are you?! You really like...love...Leon?"

Emi began to turn red. "Shut up, Piper!" she said with her lips curled. "I don't love him;" she insister, "our friendship is strictly platonic!"

"Come on guys!" called Yuffie fastening her seatbelt in the back. Emi filled in the co-pilot seat. She was expecting Piper to drive since she drove all the way here, but she was mistaken.

"Oh crap..." Leon got into the front seat. She felt her face burning again. "You have got to be kidding me..."

She looked back at Piper who had taken a seat between Aerith and Sora. She was smiling deviously saying to things to Emi: One, You've got it bad. Two, I set you up!

Emi sunk into her seat and closed her eyes, debating on whether to tear Piper limb from limb or just shoot her with her laser gun. At that moment, Leon looked at her, cleared his throat, and was about to say something when Yuffie's head popper in between their seats. "So you're entering the contest right?" she asked the both of them.

Leon raised his eyebrows waiting for Emi to answer first. Emi hesitated, but then nodded. "Yeah, of course." She shot a glance at Leon.

He nodded as well. "Yeah me too," he said facing the windshield and turning on the gummi.

Yuffie smiled and clapped her hands. "Yay! I'm so happy!" she squealed, retreating back to the back.

Emi breathed out slowly, her eyes still hooked on Leon. After a few minutes, she turned away at last, and the rest of the trip was silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story