Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Trial #7

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Madison next interviews Nessa on the evaluation.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-11-02 - Updated: 2012-11-02 - 359 words - Complete

0Unrated
Trial #7:

Next Victim...

Bude's interview with Vanessa:

"Please state your name."

"Vanessa Reed."

"How long have you worked at Beach Radio Magazine?"

"Eight years."

"Describe the work atmosphere."

Nessa nodded. "Good."

Madison's raised an eyebrow at her. "Good?"

"Yeah."

"Just good?"

Nessa nodded again. "Yes."

"Okay then." Madison wrote down some notes. Nessa stared her straight in the eye. I won't let you get me that easily! Not without a strong fight first!

Ms. Bude looked up. "I hear that you keep a blog for the magazine."

"Yes, I do."

"How is that going?"

"Pretty good."

"How many hits do you get?"

"In the thousands, I suppose."

"What do you mean you suppose?"

Nessa threw up her hand. "I don't keep track of that sort of thing. I have too many fans online as it is."

Ms. Bude only scribbled down more notes. Nessa's eyes glanced over at the clock. Why won't this damn interview end already?

"Is there a problem?" Madison asked her.

Nessa darted her eyes back over to her. "No, why do you believe there to be one?"

"You were glancing at the clock."

"I do that sometimes."

Ms. Bude didn't speak at first. "Show me your portfolio."

"Here." Nessa handed her the portfolio.

"Thank you."

Madison opened it up and read over the contents inside. She raised an eyebrow at the first page.

"What is all of this?"

"Huh?" Nessa looked down at the page with her. The front page had little notes all over it.

"Oh, those are notes."

Ms. Bude raised an eyebrow at her. "Notes? Notes on what?"

"Just life."

"What for?"

"My blog and work."

"Ah." Madison read over the rest of the portfolio for the next few minutes before finally looking up.

"Thank you for your time," she said. Nessa rose to her feet.

"Thank you," she said. They shook hands and she left the room. I hate that bitch!, Nessa thought the whole time. I hate her! I really hate her! I want to strangle her so badly! In an attempt to calm herself down, she got on her computer and began typing away fiercely.

Love Our Time Today
Sign up to rate and review this story