Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Thousand Words

Chapter 7

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

What the hell had just happened?... Continued.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-03 - Updated: 2012-11-04 - 1207 words

0Unrated
Ficwad really hates me today. Here is the next part to chapter 6. Enjoy!

Chapter 7:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

Well that was a relief, that way I didn't need to explain why Gerard had spent the night. I open the drawer and take out two panadols. I take a glass from the cupboards and fill it with water. Heading upstairs with the pills and glass.
A v open the door to the guest room to find Gerard still asleep. Mumbling in his sleep words I couldn't really make out. I set the pills and the glass of water on the bedside table where he would see them as soon as he woke up.
I walk back to the door, I giggle as I hear him snore. Closing the door behind me, I though of making some breakfast for him. Mom always taught me to be a good hostess whenever possible. I walk back into the kitchen and look around, looking for anything I can make for Gerard. I found the ingredients to make some banana muffins so that is whqt I decided on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gerard came down at 7:38 am. The muffins were ready half an hour before. "Hozzie?"
He said in some what between a yawn. I nod my hello to him. "I'm sorry for last night" I heard him say, I had turned around to continue cleanning the dishes I had used. "I don't know what came over me....". I guess he thinks he needs to explain why he did it. If only I could just tell him it's okay. That he doesn't need to worry. Before he could continue, I grabbed a plate. Putting a muffin on it and placing it on the counter.
"Thanks.." Gerard said as he took a step foward to take it. I could feel him staring at me for a few seconds. Before hearing a chair scrape across the floor. The doorbell rings and I go to answer it but not before running into Gerard. He put his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder, I could feel his breth on my neck. I tap his shoulder as the doorbell continued to ring. Then I felt his lips on my neck. They were so soft and warm. But, I was with Frank now at the realization of this I pusjed Gerard away and headed to the door. Openning it I saw Frank standing there. His face was beaming. "Hey" Frank said before kissing me. "Gerard still here?" he asks as I let him in cloaing the door behind him.
I sign: 'Yeah, he just woke up' it really felt unecessarry to tell him what had just happened in my kitchen only mere seconds ago. I follow Frank into the kitchen where Gerard was now sitting down, eating his muffin. Frank went over to the counter and took a banana muffin. I looked at Gerard to see him smiling and Frank was now glaring at him. Well this is awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gerard finally left me and Frank went to the living room, sat on the couch and made out for a couple of minutes. Then Mikey had called Frank, and that is where we are presently. At Mikey's house. The boys were playing a game on the xbox, while I was just sitting there. Bored as hell. I really just wanted to stay at home, and sleep all day or something. "Boys! I'm home!" I heard Donna say when she walked through the front door. "We're in here mom!" Donna had come in the living room. "Hozzie! It is so good to see you" she said. I was now standing up and helping her with the groceries she had they seemed really heavy. I took two bags from her, yep that was heavy."Thank you Hozzie" she said as she resyed some of the bags on her hips.
I followed her into the kitchen, settling down the paper bags on the counter. Her house was somewhat similar to mine. Except they had a basement. "Are ypu staying for dinner?" Donna asks me while looking at me. I nod as she smiles, it should be nice. I sign:'I just have to call my mom" I love how Donna can understand me, she is also one of the many people that can comunicate with me through sign language.
"Allright honey" she said. I turn around, heading through their back door and outside. It was November, so it was pretty cold outside, but I didn't mind. I texted my mom letting her know that I was at the Way's house and that I won't be home for dinner. Then I went back inside.I rubbed my arms to get the goosebumps go down . It was really cold outside. "Hozzie?" I heard a familiar voice say. I look to my left where Gerard had just appeared from the basement door. He looks so different from the way he dresses at school. He was wearing really tight skinny jeans and and a The Ramones T- shirt and black converse. He looks like someone I would actually date, with good taste in music. "Hozzie!" frank said from the living room. I look at Gerard and see him looking down at the floor. I sigh and walk into the living room. I sign:' Yes Frank?'. He turns to look at me. "uh.. I was just wondering where you went" I rolled my eyes. Frank was being a really lousy boyfriend. I sat at the couch, when Gerard came in. Shut off the xbox and grabbed the remote. "Hey! Gee we were watching that!" Mikey said. " Too bad, I am watching tv now." Gerard said. They continued to fight over who would get the remote. Yep, this was going to be a really interesting dinner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Dinner...

We were now in the dinning room. Frank had decided to stay. So he and Mikey were sitting on one side of the table, while Gerard and I were sitting kn the other side. Frank and Mikey are in deep conversation with Donna. I really just wanted to go home. I felt weird and out of place sitting here. I felt a hand on my knee, but I just ignored it as I convinced myself that it was my imagination. I continued to eat from my plate of spaguetti as I felt the same hand go higher. I drop my fork on the plate when I felt it reach that place that should never be touched. I look over at Gerard to find him smirking. "You okay Hozzie?" Donna said. I guess the fork made a big sound, for their attention to be on me. I nod sently and sign: 'Can I use your bathroom?' Gerard's hand was still there and it was getting awkward and pretty much uncomfortable for me. "Sure you can hon it is just across the hall" Donna said pointing to the door. Where I guess the bathroom was located. I quickly stood up and left the room. I knew everyone was watching so I walk faster. When I reach the bathroom I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.
What the hell had just happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story