Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Thousand Words

Chapter 8

by The-Corpse 2 reviews

Just a Filler.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 1179 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8:
Hozzie's P.O.V.

What the hell had just happened?...

I was still at the Way's house. I had texted my mom, asking her to pick me up and she still hasn't answer me. I was too afraid to go back to eat, I stayed in the bathroom. It had been minutes, but I didn't want to seem weird and I knew I had to face then sometime. Possibly never. Sighing, I open the door, coming face to face with Gerard. "Hi" He said, I just waved trying to push past him. "Why is Frank here?" he asked. Okay how the hell does he propose I tell him. I raised my eyebrows. I sign: 'He is my boyfriend......idiot' I don't know if it was because of the lack of food or just my imagination, but he seemed to understand me. Fuck me. His face turned into one of shock as he walked away, heading for the living room. I followed him, not exactly knowing what he was doing.
When I stepped in I saw Gerard and Frank just sitting there. Frank looked uncomfortable, and Gerard was just smirking. I walked closer, Mikey was still in the kitchen helping Donna clean up. I sat between the boys. The tv was on and spongebob was on. I manage to relax but I can still feel the tension in the air. Mom, where the heck are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk down the driveway, as my mother was too busy to come and pick me up. I hug my jacket closer to me. The temperature semmed to drop for a moment. It was 11:57 pm. I walked a little faster when I hear footsteps coming from behind me and they sounded very close. I was only a few minutes away, no big deal I'll get there soon. "Hozzie wait up!" I stop and turn around, to find Gerard jogging to keep up with me with his hands in his pockets.
"Look I'm sorry about what I did back there. I wasn't exactly thinking" Gerard said looking nervous, something very oit of character for him. Whenever I see him in the hallway he is this confident and cocky. Not that I am complaining about this side of him, just that it's very weird.
I nod, turning around and continued walking on home. "Hozzie!" Gerard said making me stop and look back at him. "Can I walk you home? It isn't exactly safe this time of night". I thought about it. I knew he would try and do something, maybe not. But it seems like a really good offer at the moment.
We continued walking, until we had reached my house. We stood under the patio, as it began to rain a little. I sign:'Thank you for walking me home'. Gerard replied with a "No problem". It was then when I noticed that he could understand what I was saying or ....signing. What ever you wanted to call it, it still meant that he could understand me. I sign:'How can you understand me?'. "I'm a fast learner" he said. I saw a car appear in the driveway. I guess that was my mom. I pull my key out and open the front door. I wait to see, expecting Gerard to leave but instead he pulls me close and kisses me. On the lips. And yes he is a really good fucking kisser.
I sign:'Goodnight' to him as my mother walks up the patio steps. He walks away, pulling his jacket much tighter around him. I really didn't want him to walk in this rain, but I couldn't say anything. "What was that about?" mom asks, she may be my mom but sometimes she is definatetly blind. I sign:'nothing' while going inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning; 6:30

I woke up around six. Being Sunday, me and my mother would always go to church. I really hated going, I mean what was the point. They tell you that criticizing people is wrong, yet they do it themselves. It is just confusion, and I rather attend things that are less confusing. After that tiny argumemt in my head about going or not. I finally pulled the covers away, and step out. The first thing I take a look at is my tree, I always do. Then walking over towards my bathroom and brushing my teeth. For some odd reason my hair doesn't need to be brush. If there is a hair oit of place it just goes back into place. That is the only thing I like about my hair. I walk down stairs, I knock on the wall in hallway three times. "In here Hozzie!" Mom said from the kitchen. I walk my way into the kitchen. She looked sad, but at the same time agravated. I sign:' What's wrong?' to her. She let's out a deep breath, puts on a smile and says. "Nothing why don't you get dressed. We don't want to be late now don't we." she said straightening hwr shirt and turning around. I nod, even though I know she can't actually see me. I walk up the stairs and into the bathroom.
As I took my shower, I wonder this. That was the forst time I habe ever seen my mother cry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Church

This. Is. So. Boring. Seriously, it would be more exciting for someone to throw me out of a building. This guy just goes on and on and on and o-, okay I'm just boring you know. J sat up straighter. Frank and Jennifer were beside me. I really wanted to stand up and leave but I definatetly didn't want all those beady eyes staring at me. I shiver at the thought, all of them deciding if your worthy or not to be there.
At this point I juat wish I was deaf instead of mute.

Two Hours Later...

I'M FREEEEEEEEE!!! I' ve never been more happier in my life. By now a smile had appeared on my face. Especially since I was out of that place.
"Hey do you guys want to go get something to eat?" Frank said as he patted his belly. "Sure. I could go for something to eat."Jennifer said as her phone began to ring. I'm guessing it was Bob from the way her light up. She answers her phone. "Hi Bob." and with that she walked away. I sigh, I really wished Frank would make me feel like that. I guess that will never happen. I sign:' Come on let's go' as I continued making my way down the main steps of the chuch a car pulled up. Almost running over my foot, I swear they are just giving licences away.
That reminds me my driver's test next month. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail, so why try. And that is where my mom would come in telling me how wrong it is to just give up. It's sweet of her but it could get on your nerves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just a filler. Excitement coming soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story